American Mid-Size Sedans

I'm set on a Ford Fusion Titanium 2017 or 2018 that I could get for 25k. How does the Malibu compare? Can I get a decent Impala for the same price?

kys

Get a Mazda 6 instead.

I have to drive american for my job. The only options for my price range are the fusion, malibu, impala. Taurus is so ass

Also, who's happy for no redesign? Cheap fucks like me can hold on to our fusions longer.

I'm actually going to get the malibu, the fusion looks old and very shit looking imo. Malibu looks way more swoopy and modern.

Any car to beat the Malibu?

The interior is good enough to sell the Fusion in Europe, so it can't be that bad.

>>I have to drive american for my job

What, why? Are you required to wear American flag underwear too?

I'm going to be a real estate agent and some people told me that I should drive american to win over some customers.

I'm also Bangladeshi so I can't be full foreign with a Japanese Honda Accord.

Man do I love the Honda Accord though, do I really have to go american? How many sales would I lose?

My family friend is Greek and she owns 36 houses and she drives a previous gen Altima black on black

I don't want to buy a Malibu, I want a 2.0T Honda Accord Touring.

The only american passenger cars I like are Cadillac sedans/Escalade and Suburbans

Nevermind guys, I'm going with a lightly optioned Buick Regal black on black with leather interior.

Or you could get an m45 for 15k or a Lexus gs, e550, or supercharged jag xf for the same price.

t. nigger

Nvm, base regal doesn't even come in black.

Final decision is the Malibu.

No used cars, I'm already brown and everyone knows their type of business, cheap and poorly run. Sucks that the best coffee shop is run buy Indians, they drop a cup then wash it and put it back.

Also a decent choice, also sold in Europe

No one will know you bought it used though.

That's the worst advice for business.

"No one will know"

This is a decent choice, the regal has a pretty nice interior, especially for the price. Otherwise I'd go for the Malibu, imo you get a much nicer interior than the fusion, new Ford's are plastic shitboxes

You could always opt for the Chrysler 200

You can get a Taurus SHO. or get a used Chevy SS

My dad doesn't like Chrysler products, smart man lol

He's going to give me 25k to buy a new car.

>Dad goes from 7/hr to literally 300/hr in 2 years
>I'm no longer a poor robot

I'm pretty set on the Malibu. Thanks for the advice.

I currently drive a 1999 Camry, and I'm going to own a 2000+ car for the first time in my life.

Buying a used car isn't fucking cheating on taxes or fudging the numbers. Op is going to buy a shitbox instead something that's actually fun to drive.

So the truth comes out. You're a daddy's money faggot and he won't let you buy used because he's just as retarded as you. Go back to pooinloo land.

Why buy a depreciating asset?

The Fusion is built in Mexico, and if you're buying the hybrid/electric variant, the drivetrain was literally developed with Mexican government money with Mexican universities.

what about cadillac xts?

civic and corolla

That's probably a good idea if you don't want a V6. The current Malibu looks pretty smart, yet humble at the same tine.

>I'm set on a car
>I need someone else's opinion to satisfy my own

You killed a thread for this. Buy it be happy then kys

>Final decision is the Malibu.
Make sure it has the backup cameras and the larger engine. The little one with turbo is underpowered for that midsize car. The Continental ProContact tires that come with it (in my area) are pretty good for that car.

Ceramic tint for the windows probably affects cellphone reception less than if you went with metallic tint.