old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WeV5Cj7sES8?t=314
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ret buffs when

Sylvanas' ice cold pussy

>playing pious person of punishing
>get KJ's burning wish as my second legendary with Chain of Thyran
at least I'm good at Mistress and Desolate Host.

How does this image make you feel?

guys Garrosh DESTROYED the HotS servers

like I want to gently caress her cold skin and bring her the warmth of life that she's been so long missing.

basically, I want to be complicit in her less than righteous deeds.

Sure it's not the Overshitters getting a new update?

>Overshitters

...Since when have WoW players had a problem with Overwatch? Maybe that's a dumb question, everyone hates everyone else in gaming nowadays

>apply to casual guild
>holy shit get out of the fire
>are you all clicking? what the fuck
>10 minutes downtime after every wipe
>filthy casuals don't touch me

>apply to hardcore guild
>no fun allowed
>only officers can even speak
>dead fucking silence because they're all autists
>jokingly /say I'm hearthing to hand in missions
>they freak out and say my app isn't looking good
>pulling better numbers than them in shit gear

is there a better way into the rogue order hall? the old guy keeps pulling his gun on me

>lfr dark mark damage
wtf?

why did they turn kiljaeden from the badass he was in sunwell to this cartoon villain?

1-3 Destro Lock
4-6 Fire Mage
7-9 Feral Druid

Fuck my shit up

Because its meant for kids, dumbass.

STOP

Dunno never bothered playing OW because I suck at fps games but their community rivals the likes of League of Legends.

>do a bunch of +10 / +11 on reset day just to pad my reddit+ score

DUDE
CHAOS BOLT
LMAO

Welcome to the club.

dude i love that meme

Kill all pandas

Reddit+ score made me quit mythics. Fuck that shit.

I've been away for 3 months but haven't stopped my subscription. This is bit stupid I believe. Is it worth coming back?

im so sorry user

lmao poor guy

you get free ak 40 and probably better gear to be had in 7.3

and it will all be shit 8.0

>KJ LFR
>Illidan phase
>Start pinging the map out of the platform
>Half the raid falls to they're death

what do you want to do?

what's m+ score and why should I care about it?

>fire up wow
>gets to 75%
>get stucks
>repeat
>on a great machine

fuck this indy company

>decide to fuck around on my DH I haven't touched since tomb opened
>get anger of the half giants and 2 pieces of tier

Is the havoc 4piece bonus from tomb one of those super balls to the wall dps bonuses or is it average

I'm so sorry, user.

There's this website that collects your mythic+ runs and gives you a number you can exchange with other people to prove you're good (even if it in itself doesn't prove much).

>2 people standing in the same Armageddon spot
>both assume the other is gonna stay and walk off

>be tank
>on lfr kj
>turn the boss towards the raids
>give fel aids to everyone

region? faction?

>tfw you're so good at healing that you become bad at other stuff

HAHA EPIC POST MY DUDE XDDD

*upvotes you*

How do i go about finding someone to level with? I'm level 45 and I want to get to 100 asap. I want a leveling buddy :(

update

Im in the game now and I want to go from dalaran to stormwind so now i need to wait 15 more minutes

This game used to load fast and now we got worse loading times than morrowind on the xbox

Probably that thing on WoWprogress that gives you a number based on Mythic+ performance. Quick and easy way to determine experience, or something.

Kind of like how people want Curve and a current item level for trivial content because there are usually so many people applying that they don't have to accept undergeareds.

>good at healing
>implying its hard to do that

I did raid quite a lot but I always ended up in crap guilds in this sense that people were not very cool. I think I managed to finish Nighthold heroic but need 2 boss kills. So the main character is pretty outdated. I need to see what else I have, I have few alts which are still probably 109-110 beginning so that's that. Now when I think about it more I remember why I stopped playing in the first place. Maybe playing Diablo 3 is more fruitful as that's more pick up and play type of game without insane guildies yelling commands at raids. I've been through like 6 or 7 guilds and they all have been so and so. The best one was before I left but then of course I didn't log in for a while and they kicked me out. But mostly I remember the 'funny' banter on /wowg/. Is the namefagging still a big thing here? Is this certain German guy still posting?

never had a load screen problem. upgrade your pc

>tfw bad at healing

i know your pain i have no idea what legion fucked up but i have to wait about 2min to get into dalaran everytime
and im not the only one its funny if you try to queue rbg and it keeps pausing because people are porting to dalaran and it takes several minutes for everyone
has already been adressed but blizz has no clue or cant fix it

YOU DARE?

>Kaddrak yells: Security breach in progress. Analysis of historical archives transferred to lower-priority queue. Countermeasure engaged.

It's the hardest roll.

>implying that means something
so what? tank: easiest, dps: easier, healer: easy

>roll

Imagine being this fucking stupid lmao

>roll
I'd say it also depends on what you're doing. Tanking quick dungeons isn't quite the same as taunting at 1-5 stacks in raids, even if there's only the pressure of four others when you fuck up, as opposed to nineteen.

>mfw the Healer talks

Hands down worst boss fight in the game.

i7 + 1070

I don't know. I updated all my addons which were quite a bunch and logged in. Wandered around Dalaran a bit and... I just don't warm up. The same world quests etc. I just stood there for a moment and then logged out. Also the server looks pretty quiet even though it's one of the biggest in eu. Lel.

better then mine and the longest i get is 10seconds

when I world shrinker gamon I wish I could have a dick his size irl

I'm German

OH JA, ICH MOCHTEN IHREN ZIEGEN KAUFEN HERR GENERAL!

proves that you're capable of running the key you're applying for, which is what people look for

like how bad are you at this game my dude

A simple achievement proves that. M+ score only proves you're good at farming m+ score.

>Trying to aoe as rogue after months of easymode monk

>watch old interviews from Ion
>he looks happy
>talks more

what happened

elaborate?

He had to work more on WoW

he's realizing that blizzard started going down a dark road of streamlining and there's no going back

World shrinker doesn't actually make his dick bigger

Link to the old interviews?

thats so awesome dude, i love it when someone is shit at the game on purpose and not just accident

he gets to see the subnumbers

youtu.be/WeV5Cj7sES8?t=314

He knows what he's doing is wrong.

A guilty conscious weighs heavy.

your achievement of a 15 from 7.2 proves fuckall that you can do a 15 now, that's why no one asks for achievement

i want to boost a healer, already have a resto druid. I'm thinking about priest. disc or holy for pve?

fucking yuro neets crashing the servers

Wow his hair looks so much better here.

and he's so energetic

who is she? that looks like jade raymond but it cant be her

>she
morgan manjaw is a confirmed tranny

why

I just hate idea of queuing to raids and doing world quests over and over again. Also the fucking color scheme in Dalaran and Suramar hurts my eyes. I think I'm done with the game unfortunately. It's Blizzards fault they have made the game way too fucking linear. It's not a MMORPG, it's a linear grind fest where there's only one way to go forward. It's not inviting or fun. Thanks [/end rant].

What the fuck were they thinking with this encounter?

Also what the fuck were they thinking with having to wait 5 minutes to do the battle of Lights Hope? I get back at launch it was so other players could get there in time but when you're the only DK there these days it kills the fuck out of any momentum you might've had.

Then again I realised when I was levelling my new DK that it was kind of an odd decision for Blizzard to make DKs level through TBC before they could get to WotLK content, makes more sense that DH's can get straight into Legion. Even if their starting zone is just as bad

I guess he got crushed along with WoD for the sake of LEEJUN and OW. So he hired D3 devs and sent the game crashing into oblivion as revenge.

It just makes everything else smaller, what you want is to attach a world shrinker to your dick, that should work.

he went full JUST when they promoted him to game director

nice blog faggot

and by nice i mean fucking terrible and that you should kill yourself as soon as possible

JUSTice will prevail!

I want to ask a legit question.

I have multiple characters and I want to understand what the hell is the point of the shadow priest.

1) It's not solo capability. They took away most of the self healing abilities (3min timer doesn't count) there's no reliable pet tank, PW:S is pathetic and Shadow Mend is 100x worse than WoD Devouring Plague.

2) It isn't mythics. If you want to say "Well they are good at 10/12 - 15 mythics" that's not fair because the classes that are good at Mythics 1-10 are still great at Mythics 10-15.

3) Raiding? Their final tier of talents only have two viables: S2M and Legacy of the Void. S2M is situational depending on boss, has balancing issues and it just isn't reliable in all settings on all bosses. Legacy of the Void exists for more total number of Void Forms leading to what I guess is smoother, more reliable game play but this doesn't translate into raid strength at all.

What are they for, what the hell.

Look at yourself, autistic overweight virgin. Enjoy Blizzard Quality (tm).

nice blog

It's the WoW general you fucking moron that means actual discussion most of the time

maybe /v/ is a better board for you if you don't like to read more than one sentence

surrender memes and aoe fights

>he thinks people care about his opinions

You obviously care enough if you took the time to post that trash.

I'm actually fit and very handsome. Nice projecting though. Maybe if you took a moment from crying over the internet and actually worked on improving yourself like getting a job, working out, or trying to socialize people, maybe you wouldn't be such an insufferable fucking faggot.