Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/18442353
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>German engineering is failing user
also
>charging for apple car play
lmao

nothing of value lost

It's the Lexus effect. Lexus is throwing everyone off their game.

Why do you care? It's not like you'll ever afford a modern car anyway.

Why do applefags yap about the $80 CarPlay charge?

They wait in line for hours just for a $800 phone like the soyboy cucks they are.

Fucking retards.

name a single modern manufacturer that's sticking to everything they're known for

I had yurotrash, but just no

unironically chevrolet

Boomers

>known for making shitty cars
>still makes shitty cars today

mazda's been pretty consistent even with their crossovers being relatively light and down on power.

i'd say bmw is more of an outlier in that they looked at their core principles and went "fuck that let's make everything for everybody"

subaru. boxer engines, awd, spacious family car & rally racerboi vapebox

OH NO IS IT SUBARU??? how will you deal??

they didnt work hard enough during the war.

And awful CVTs unless you get the poverty-spec model with steelies.

bmw also still builds manual rwd i6 coupes and sedans, so?

>name a single modern manufacturer that's sticking to everything they're known for
Mazda

Or at least they make a real effort to

gb2 your cesspit

subaru, chevrolet, mazda, honda, toyota

also volkswagen/audi, because they still make shit like always x)

i like it here

Porsches still spontaneously combust

no one asked for your opinion

Well, actually OP did, negro.

>if you dislike /pol/tards that means you are black

nice obsession, dicklet

scrolls down and read

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/18442353

their paranoia is amazing

top kek

so yeah just thought I'd clear it up if some randomly shitpost your way

>honda
no
honda lost it's way in the 00's when they put many americans in charge

BMW at least still has Z roadsters and the 2 series.

Granted the 2 series is still heavy but its still one of the best cars you can buy.

I was just reading of the new M5.

>4200 lbs
>AWD
>automatic
>electric steering
>have to buy $10k worth of upgrades to get the actual M parts.

The problem is normies found out about BMW. They don't know why BMW was good and like by car people just that htey are cool and you should give money to be cool.

>CHECK OUT MY BMW KEY FAB BRO
>ITS GOT A TOUCH SCREEN

These are normie novelty features that they pay premium for because it something htey can show off to a normie friend.

Normie friends do not car about driving experience or even have a concept of it. They only understand economy box appliance driving so when the appliance gets a glowing light up key fab it turns their head.

exactly. it's the fucking normies that don't care about ZE ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE and just want to seem rich in their used BEEMER with badges everywhere. they ruined it because now BMWs are associated with douchebags who "don't use their turn signals" instead of being fucking awesome driver's cars like the E30 M3.

Now BMW doesn't put dipsticks in their cars, uses plastic oil pans, fake engine noise, small peepee 4 cylinders, and obese monstrosities.

I love my E46 though.

Lotus of cour-

majority of modern manufacturers dont use dipsticks for their engines
porsche 911 has no stick too

>have to buy $10k worth of upgrades to get the actual M parts
such as? at least bmw puts LSD as standard for all M cars while on AMG's its optional lmfao

99.9% of buyers have shit taste in car, but they want a prestigious badge on their car. BMW discovered this, so they hit the jackpot.

i live in europe and hardly see these

E39 M5 weighed 1826kg, F90 M5 has gained all the new safety features, more space, more luxuries, an automatic gearbox and all wheel drive and yet it weighs 1850kg.
How is that possible?

For me, it's the e46, the best series ever made

shit like that is pretty cool 2bh, but it's just not related to performance.
Though it is significantly less cool when more people have it. I think stuff like that should be offered at the dealership, and kind of imitate aftermarket accessories (it would also justify the middleman dealer a bit more).

too new for your wasteland part of poorope.

>les normies just found out about bmw
>les normies ruined bmw
>implying bmw was some sort of edgy leftfield car only afficionados knew about
not sure if srs

at least bmw used to focus more on building drivers cars unlike the rest of the brands who sold out early

p...please tell me that isn't real

they dont NA i6 in North america aka the only place where people can easily afford to fuel a 3l i6.

Chinese Market

Agreed

Sincerely a Honda Driver

>Chrysler

Producing low quality for cheap. Now easier with the Fiat merger

Oh, it's real. And we're getting that thing instead of a new Elise for the North American market.

>NA
Who cares at least you get easy tunability

Porsche and Ferrari. Unless Ferrari made that full electric thing I've heard of.
And not all Porsches have manual option.

These arw the only true brands today. Yeah they branched out, but the core is there and more firmly than anything else

Yeah, definitely. Dumb muribreds. They are Daewoo now

the fact is that majority of BMWs driven around czech, germany, austria, hungary, poland I've seen in my time are usually 325d or 318d variants. Means mostly shitty diesel variants of 3er class that people drive for reliability and low price of mileage back when diesel was 50% cheaper than petrol here...
those famous i6 engines, I've seen on the road like, 5 times maybe.

>be FIAT
>known for making shitboxes
>continue making shitboxes
At least you know what to expect

merge with Chysler, the biggest peddler of shit in the US.

Aston Martin
Lotus

4-D Chess, surely.

>4-d chess
>44441
Shittily manufactured quads confirm Fiat knows exactly what they are doing.

A large number of people buy BMW for the luxury marque and not because they enjoy good handling cars.

Those people go for the SUVs and buy them in huge numbers.

BMW plays along because they sell well, which means more to a business than Road and Track kudos and the devotion of the handful of people who still care about driving.

they are luxury cars, the gtr almost weighs that much too, if you want a light car get a miata

At least it will use the 1UZ. R-right?

325d uses a i6 engine.

>yfw it'll use the 2UR-GSE

>NA
who gives a shit turbos are awesome.

but the base model should get an i6 if they aren't making a FMR car.

Is this the ugliest interior of all time?

>what happened to BMW

Listen to your accountants but never let accountants run the company. And definitely never let them bring their friends from marketing to the party either

THE NEW BMW 965SI EFFICIENT DYNAMICS X DRIVE S DRIVE I DRIVE U DRIVE WII DRIVEā„¢

LEASE STARTING AT 1200/MONTH

Overthought and their insane appeal the Chinese Foreign Exchange Students has delt them a serious identity crisis.

My first car was a 1975 BMW 2002 in baby blue. So fucking fun. So fucking simple.

Also great memories of triggering Portlanders with my Bush sticker on the back window in 2004.

pfff easy

Christ the F10 was a boat, it makes the E60 look small

renault unironically
they make some fwd hoon shiboxes