tfgbooru.booru.org/index.php

>/tfg/-created Helpful Videos, Tutorials & Mods
pastebin.com/7U6BiSkn
syampuuh.github.io/mods (now updated!)

>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/445674/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' will bring it up in game for PS4; for PC, you have to join using the link, and for XBone, you need to request entry in the thread first.

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral

>PSN Community
Search PSN community for "Titanfall General", request membership, and state you are from the thread. It helps us add you to our friends lists, and that makes stacking easier.

>News
FNN 17: respawn.com/frontier-news-network-07-18-2017-operation-frontier-shield
Operation Frontier Shield patch notes: forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/13502/operation-frontier-shield-the-patch-notes
Aegis Rank upgrades detailed: i.imgur.com/KyOAzls.jpg

>Titanfall Spinoffs/Side Projects
pastebin.com/5YngGgjd

>Doomed Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vGjwXI0n5-I
youtube.com/watch?v=YhdNjzX4waA
youtube.com/watch?v=o1Qkzj5bStU
youtube.com/watch?v=Hh4r8tuRLIE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Scorch is best boy

First for flatline needs a buff

Why can't we have a simple gamemode without tacticals? Just classic TF1 parkour

third for gates is best mum

5th for ACE Combat music
youtube.com/watch?v=vGjwXI0n5-I
youtube.com/watch?v=YhdNjzX4waA
youtube.com/watch?v=o1Qkzj5bStU

Reminder that none of the girls fighting in Titanfall can be moms because that'd require them to leave the militia/IMC to become family women.

The women you call "mummies" aren't and will never be so.

linking so user can get an answer

>he doesn't want a vicious old-maid battle mother

Artificial wombs could be a thing

games don't need skill balancin-

>Sniper-chan unopened

Stop using the mastiff.

>no Megalith -Agnus Dei-

delet this

stop shilling your shit channel, also stop your fanboys whining in the chat.

Start using Scorch.

where can I get a .flac download?

>He still hasn't gotten his fucking mic fixed so we can't stream it so the rest of the can hear it

>tfw you'll live and die a bitter angry manlet on this shitty planet instead of being among the stars
>tfw you'll experience a trillionth of a decimal of the things to witness among the endless sea of stars

I'd give all three of my balls for a blue collar belter life like in The Expanse

that 3d modellor here. i'm making a non-titanfall giant robot right now, but i want to do a titan after that.

so, should i make a /tfg/ Scorch or a Viper Northstar Prime?

Reposting from the doomed thread cause this shit is hilarious.
The patented Immortal controller attachment is 3d printed as a single unit and is guaranteed to work without any hiccups. This wonder if technology will let you control all face buttons without ever taking your thumbs off the sticks and will definitely be easy to use. Only $200 for the next stage of gaming history ;^)

>console kiddies will get their parents to buy this
sad

Do I need a mic to play with PS4 bros? Can we use discord instead? I don't want to buy a mic.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hh4r8tuRLIE

i liked that other user's suggestion of a viper northstar prime, it'd be cool to see that.

>gape

I looked through your channel, why are american players so obnoxious?

>you can clearly see his cloak flicker as he's leaping up to wallrun on a box about a second before the kick

people are BLIND

though to be fair cloak does become 100% invisible if you're looking up into the skybox because of the fucking lens flares. then again, if someone is far enough above you that you have to look into the skybox, they have positional advantage by far anyway.

Because he's gape
The wannabe Veeky Forums group made just to piss off /tfg/ but they're so shit that they all died off

I noticed they'd stolen some /tfg/ OC for video thumbnails.

>Here's your controller bro

>$200
For that much they could buy a cheap gpu to put in their parents' home pc and play the game on there.

theres videos of them going full stack vs 1 tfg on the other team and they're obsessively treating it as "lol tfg btfo we stronk", then there's footage of tfg going stack vs stack and they get memed on by projectiles while all using meta garbage.
they shill their content on reddit and this thread

clearly that one was a joke

For a joke they take it awfully seriously.

you

>tfw you've been using grenadiers so much you can't use hitscan anymore
Even with the EVA-8, one of my most 'failsafe' weapons, I instinctively aim ahead of my opponent and thus completely fuck up what should be a killshot. I struggled to use even that, let alone my Longbow.
I never thought I'd feel this pain, and I don't know what to think about it. lol I'm just bad at video games

Nobody uses mics on ps4, if youre new though and a eurofag post your psn and i will help you stack up

Are you called gape because of how anally destroyed you are by a /tfg/ stack?

Since everyone is talking about shitty videos, what really is the best type of music to accompany fast paced fps gameplay footage?

drum n bass nigga

seconding this

I'd like to reply with U.N. Owen Was Her? but that's not a type of music. So for an answer I'd have to go with high-BPM electronica. Eurobeat, electro, DnB and the works.
Sadly few people can appreciate harsh noise, gabber and speedcore so those three would also be poor answers.

>Try and stack with /tfg/
>Schizoid solo queue feelings always come back even if I'm having fun
>Rage at random shitter /adv/ teammates

erry day

>schizoid solo qeueu feelings
What?

how does the smart pistol generate so much salt
I swear, I can barely go one game without one or two people saying something like "fucking sp fag" not that I don't enjoy the salt even though to the best of my knowledge it isn't even that good of a boost

>Dude lmao how is hiscan that you don't need to aim with annoying?

>been using memescan all the time
>go through literally every primary weapon in the game, either dislike it or be shit at it
>last primary I haven't tried is saltball
>it's like god has personally made it for me
Never going back.

>evaded by running behind a wall or corner
>pilot using the smart pistol needs an average of 1-1.5 seconds to lock all 3 shots onto an enemy pilot
>pilot can only engage 1-2 pilots with it before he risks being overwhelmed and ending up with no kills whatsoever
phase shift is still the single most cancerous thing in the game even after its nerf but nobody so much as mutters a word about it in chat but everyone goes rabid over a pistol that locks onto people

Funnily enough I don't see much Phase Shit usage anymore, thank fuck.

>when you blame top scorer for your loss

It's a literal point-and-shoot gun, and hitscan at that. Even if the gun was absolute garbage it'd still generate salt because guess what, it doesn't even require you to aim. You just need to wait until your screen flashes with red and then pull the trigger a few times.
Now I'll admit it does piss me off a little as well, but I don't give a shit. If you die to it you either need to improve your positioning or your maneuvering.

I don't know what the hell is it that makes projectile weapons so damn fun, but I can't go back to hitscan after using some grenadiers or the 'Stiff. Well, except for EVA and Longbow, but I don't like them all that much either.

I would honestly argue phase shift should have never been a thing in the game to begin with, but it's too late for that obviously.
But how would you improve it, if at all? Assuming you don't want it to be outright removed from the game like I do.

>tfw you remember launch map hack
>tfw you remember launch hemlok
>tfw you remember launch tone
>tfw you remember launch cloak
>tfw you remember launch devotion

I complain about the current balance but honestly I think it's in a much better place now than it was on launch. Entire teams of cloak pilots that wouldn't stop being invisible when shooting syncing their map hacks that were continuous reflections of locations rather than pulses were pretty horrific to behold.

Phase shitters are easy to kill as soon as they drop out of it. A shitscan that removes the one requirement of that type of weapon (aim within 20° of the enemy) is complete bs, and only used by people so bad at the game they have no alternative

Legion is worse than Scorch on FD in basically every way
opinion or fact?

I have a want to play with decent people but an overwhelming urge to distance myself from everybody, even on the internet.

Fact
Scorch outclasses every other titan in FD, it's absurd

Balance is definitely miles above better than launch, but it only took Respawn like what, nine months? Or was it ten? You get the idea, it took them MONTHS to get to this point for whatever fucking reason. And while the balance is definitely better, it's still anything but perfect.
Respawn should learn a thing or two from Treyarch about balance. Or hire some people from Treyarch, that works too.

>But how would you improve it, if at all?
there's really nothing else that can be done about it apart from increasing the time it takes to regenerate the one phase shift charge, but that might be overkill
optimally as you said they should have just removed it from the game with the FD patch since it so clearly outclasses every other tactical but that's out of the question now
I run the mastiff all the time and enjoy using it but there's something magical about having your gun home onto enemies and thus only needing to worry about your positioning
plus I was getting tired of running battery pick-up over and over and over again

Oh, undoubtedly.

I was more thinking earlier about how much I liked the game more at launch, but on further reflection a lot of that was just the game being new and the meta not quite forming yet. The dry period between Angel City and Live Fire was pretty cancerous.

I might have agreed before I unlocked Dreadnought

Are you genuinely this retarded?
Titanfall 2 has two main game mechanics, those being movement and aiming. The smart pistol takes away one of these for you, leaving you to concentrate on the other, naturally boosting your performance giving you an advantage that is perceived as unfair, as people playing Titanfall 2 multiplayer generally seek to measure their skills in the game's mechanics against those of other players, which you deny them by making it an aiming contest on their side if engaged in an open field (in which they have about one second to kill a pilot that can concentrate fully on evading their attacks). You point of being able to hide from it isn't really valid since 1. the lock-on persists for several seconds, so peek-and-shoot doesn't work and 2. being able to take cover from a gun (which you can do from every gun) doesn't make it balanced or more skill intensive to use.
Smart pistol isn't universally the best boost, since AW for example can be way more deadly in a fight with low movement intensity, but you can generally say that any other boost still requires you to be able to perform both core mechanics (save for Autoturret, but that's the second most salt generating boost and it can't easily used in on going combat or in an ambush), making them feel fairer.

You can have fun with it all you want, but you should at least be aware that what you're doing is taking the fun out of the game for others in turn.

>Titanfall 2 has two main game mechanics
I thought one of them was titans

new to the game here

I honestly don't know how anyone can justify the existence of the smart pistol in multiplayer, even if it's not OP or anything like that it's still a stupid gun.

>You can have fun with it all you want, but you should at least be aware that what you're doing is taking the fun out of the game for others in turn.

It isn't enough that I should succeed, others must fail

That's not true.
Titans aren't a mechanic, they're a feature.
You still need to aim and move in and around titans.
If that's what makes you little buddy tingle, then sure go ahead.

>You can have fun with it all you want, but you should at least be aware that what you're doing is taking the fun out of the game for others in turn.

Literally what the fuck are you even playing for if not to deny everything from a win to enjoyment to purpose in life from your enemies?

>shitters actually trying to justify using the autoaim gun
They should just have nerfed it to the point where it was an infantry farming weapon instead of making it a boost that's still good against pilots.

Imagine it being a normal weapon, like in the first game

>1. the lock-on persists for several seconds
news to me, I can lock onto a person and as soon as they phase shift or dodge around a corner I'll have to start from scratch
>2. being able to take cover from a gun (which you can do from every gun) doesn't make it balanced or more skill intensive to use.
of course not, what I was getting at is that it's possible to counter it and that it's not the kind of broken "activate smart pistol and immediately get a 10 6 man kill streak" weapon that people make it out to be
considering that in over half of my games I run into people who spam R-97/phase shift and just sit in corners with monarch and tone, I might not be so opposed to this

>Literally what the fuck are you even playing for
I stated it quite clearly, to measure my skills in the game's systems against those of other players and I'm having a blast. Only very few people on PC use smart pistol and they're generally hated by both teams, so killing them repeatedly and humiliatingly is basically a new "challenge" for me in the rounds they appear in or whenever I meet them for repeated users.
>I can lock onto a person and as soon as they phase shift or dodge around a corner I'll have to start from scratch
Maybe that's a console thing or your perception, but the smart pistol on PC, just like the archer, loses it's "lock-on points" over time when not locking.
>get a 10 6 man kill streak" weapon that people make it out to be
They don't. Read my post, as it explains exactly why people get salty over the smart pistol.
>over half of my games I run into people who spam R-97/phase shift and just sit in corners with monarch and tone
Didn't know console was so terrible.
I played about 10 hours today and saw 3 (THREE) R-97 and 1 (ONE) phase shift. The whole monarch and tone thing actually holds true for PC too, but I don't really mind since outplaying opponents that have a huge edge on me by getting creative with positioning and mind games is one of the things I love about this game.

Any Xfaggots wanna play games?

why do you assume I'm on console
do you think people have the time to slowly tap out spiteful messages over smart pistol usage on any platform that's not PC

>Maybe that's a console thing or your perception, but the smart pistol on PC, just like the archer, loses it's "lock-on points" over time when not locking.
This is not true. The Archer has a property called "smart_ammo_unlock_debounce_time" which does indeed makes its lock-on progression drop over the course of .5 of a second. The Smart Pistol does not have this property, it loses its locks as soon as the targets are outside of its view.

I just assumed you're on a console since what you're talking about isn't really what I can see in the games I play. It might just be my gamemodes since I generally only play non-A.I. modes. There's almost no people playing the R-97 or using phase shift and few people plaiyng Alternator.
The most common primary is the R-201 which is, at least in my perception followed by the CAR. So if you're tired of peopke playing phase + R-97, consider switching to those (but please without playing SP, lest I'll have to take your fun away).

Huh, I'm a shitter then and perception was wrong. Where can you read all that in-depth stuff? The wikis are pretty lackluster.

The game code.

>It might just be my gamemodes since I generally only play non-A.I. modes
practically 90% of my matches today were attrition and I ran into three phase shifters (one of them being named captcavalier or something along those lines) and three people using the R-97, with the titan variation being almost exclusively monarch/tone as well (which is exceptionally difficult and annoying to deal with when you want to play ronin and don't want to have to pick something like ion just to play poke wars)
>So if you're tired of peopke playing phase + R-97, consider switching to those
now why on earth would I do that
you don't fix the meta by willingly abusing the most overpowered things in the meta

I meant switching to those game modes (non-A.I.). Sounds like our different experiences with the game are really caused by the choice of gamemodes.

IT
IS
ACCOMPLIIIIIIIIIISHED

AND THE STIFF SPOKE TO ME FROM UNTO THE BURNING ORBS

"GET THE MARK, NIGGA, IT'S GOIN' DOWN!"

get a fucking life bruh

what the fuck

> g100
>using a broken POS
>xbone

HE ACTUALLY DID IT. THE FUCKING MADMAN.
Tonite I lauth for you.