/hsg/ - Hearthstone General

The game costs NOTHING edition

/hsg/'s expansion prediction poll is up

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd5yeG6vCaSu8wA9Yeg-a7ODwfblzAgwrm6gA5_uctGJ-CxDw/viewform?usp=sf_link

>Latest News
IT'S HAPPENING

>Deck lists, news etc
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.com (Buy Premium For Us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com
discord.gg/hsg

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2069600#search=Aya_Blackpaw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What would Uther do?

second for new cardbacks!

Is tyrande ever coming back?

jaina is so hot 10/10 waifu

This better be a fucking Galaxy 2.0

>these colors

Calling Twitch Prime now.

>not abusing the new BASED defender bug

This is your fault /hsg/ if you preordered like a good goy maybe Blizzard would have money to hire the original voice actors

*grabs throat* BACK THE FUCK UP?!??!

They are named "Twitch1" and "Twitch2" on the game files.

I just cracked that legendary 7 mana 9/9 for Hunter. What is the best shell for wild control hunter? Should I go nzoth package or beast synergy?

Volcanic Potion, actually.

did reydaddy already do Druid? What did he think of the cards?

the best hunter deathrattle deck is the one that lets you heal for 2 and you play as a skinny white boy

Which bug?

elaborate

wont die (ever) if attempted to be killed by a lifesteal card

Haha, this is pretty good!

www.hearthpwn.com/cards?display=3&filter-golden=y&filter-premium=1&filter-set=109&filter-unreleased=1&page=1

Most golden cards are up. Quickly post your favorite.

So give the only enemy minion lifesteal, play noble sac, and enjoy your immune 2/1?

I'm bad at math.
In what order should I open my packs, craft the legendaries I absolutely want and play the adventure?

I'd assume open packs first, to minimize my chance of getting one of the Princes, then do the adventure to have a chance at getting one of the DKs I want, then craft whatever I still want, right?

redpill me on wild guys is it just a meme

It's even better when you realise that Simulacrum has the exact same flavor text...

Reminder that new Valeera allows stronger combo than old Leeroy

wild is where the big boys play

You don't play any other game with 1/3 of the available characters/cards/champions

Meat wagon

wild is where the broken cards are you liar

Who will craft Golden Lich king Day 1 .

Webweave seems more involved than most others, I'm surprised.

guess no wild for me anymore

If only Blizzard wasn't such a small indie studio based in some guy's garage, they might be able to pay people and update things properly.

Haha, this is pretty good!

it was kind of a joke since you cant give enemy lifesteal yet, but if lifesteal gets popular it will be great

>have lethal in hand for 5 turns
>just waiting to complete quest
>poor evolve shaman tries his best to spam board with taunts

so is this card basically purify 2.0?

Standard is 2% and wild is whole milk. All classes have different viable archetypes with such a deep card pool.

s-sauce?

no because this will never be good

>ticking abom
oh wow

Hey guys, two questions.
What class is best to tech with? It has to be priest or rogue because of borrowing stealing the opponent's deck, right?
Secondly, what are people's plans for acquisition after the expansion? Arena now, arena later, or just hoarding gold and buying packs?
Please give me a proper answer. I want you guys to be more than just a containment general.

>The game costs NOTHING edition

You actually can get to 5 pretty easily with toast's F2P hunter deck. I use it on my F2P account on my phone so I can play while taking a shit.

No because it's actually useful in arena.

Dreadsteeds are irredeemable trash now right?

worst 4 drop in the game?

Webweave is cut short, check it in the game and you can see his pattern changes

Gnomeferatu has a bunch of heart symbols swirling around her, best golden.

the princes exist

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2069600#search=Aya_Blackpaw
No problem

i cropped this like 2months ago why are people still using this

Mindbreaker, Anduin and Meat Wagon t b h

>muh Faceless combo
kill yourself, even if you deal 20 or 30 damage it isnt enough. Youre waiting for turn 10 which is too much. Nobody wants to see combocancer anyways

Doomed Apprentice has the best flavor text by far.

"Jaina was never good at keeping up apprentices."

blown the fuck out

It looks nice

defile, bearshark, venomstrike trap, penguin

Gold Gnome Crocolisk girl is stirring the loins.

i want to fuck aya blackpaw and cum inside her until my balls explode

am i alone with these thoughts?

Can still resummon them with N'zoth and the new DK, so Dreadsteed decks just go back to being pre-Un'Goro meme tier.

I tried it with Umbra against innkeeper not long ago, just to confirm if there's no endless resummons at end of turn. There aren't.... but for some reason you get an extra resummon at the end of turn if Umbra survives, which in turn produces a 3rd Dreadsteed at the end of THAT turn. Not that it matters. When does Umbra ever survive a turn?

They knew this would be the waifu card of the set

it's perfect

I don't think voluntary explosion of your own testicles is a though shared by many.

THICC

Wouldn't they more, like, implode?

im with you big man

fucking furries in THIS general

>Changing heroes dont refresh weapon attack
Welp, there goes my shaman combo meme dreams.

>soulpriest and lifesteal only activate once
there goes watching people accidently killing themselves

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Definitely crafting golden DK Jaina if she is playable

Rattling Rascal has the best flavor text.

"Don't give up, skeleton!"

why are dk card artworks are so ugly? they look much better on promotional artworks

And remember, that portrait is your Hero for the rest of the game. Valuable.

who here /tokenshaman/ day1 of expansion

kys

I can't decide between crafting golden Jaina or golden Valeera, help.

Can I watch someone for the pack quest? I dont have any friends

why did they have to give her a manface

The free legendary in the first 10 packs does not affect the pity timer, right? should I not include it in my pitytracker then?

Bone Drake is nice.
Blood Worm for the wiggles
Roll the Bones for literally rolling bones.

Who /zoo priest/ here?

>that wing animation

I like the card but i just cant tolerate that horrid manface. Unfortunately this card is just ugly even if its good i wont play it

im in EU btw, Nakroma#2302

Does anyone else here main certain classes? Do you think you will moreso with the next expansion?

For me, Its always been Priest/Mage!

It does.

it's time for hilariously bad meta predictions starring /hsg/

stop avatarfagging

id suck a fart outta that ass

Paladin accounts for 80% of my games, not changing any time soon.

hi /hsg/
i looked at all the new cards of the new set and they look fun enough that i almost want to start playing the game again.

i stopped playing around mean streets of gadgetzan. i want to know how behind i will be if i try to jump in with knights of the frozen throne. how much money would i need to spend to be competitive?

After stalking her instagram it made me laugh, that she has almost 100k follows but can't pull 2k likes on thirst pics like this

What beats token shaman consistently?
Casual is like 75 percent firefly openings

Hey I god that reference!

Golden Uther and Golden Bolvar here I come

Probably a good bit. Maybe a pile of Frozen Throne packs and use the dust for filler stuff.
Note that if you haven't opened an Un'Goro pack yet, you're guaranteed to open a Legendary in the first 10. So you might want some of those as well.

i was beating token shamans with secret mage if i curved out

just pre-order the new expansion and use the dust to craft what cards you need. most of the new expansion cards wont see play

I don't main as such, but I have all the priest, rogue and shaman cards and they probably account for about 70% of my games between them

>mediocre hero power
>9 mana water elemental
>elemental synergy in mage
>shit art compared to the promo material
mage is probably my favorite constructed class, but I'm not optimistic about DK jaina

as a card this is a lot better/more fun, but yeah I don't know what the fuck happened with the face. the promo art was such a bait and switch.

What I would like to know is why her face is that much darker than the rest of her body... It looks really awful. In fact, it would look better if it was entirely black with no facial features at all, which I thought it was at first.

But hey, we all know what the card should have actually looked like.