Car for work that radiates success

Hi Veeky Forums, my work demands that I meet with clients in a fancy car that suggests financial success and good taste. I would also want something that is sporty and drives well (M / AMG / RS maybe), but I would not like to spend more than ~120k on it.

What would you get in my shoes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MHtr09mLezY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just get a beamer like all the other fags that are worried about what their car says

genesis g90

Used 911 Turbo (S), probably.

4k Civic

Thought you settled on the Lincoln...

Be like all the other wealthy people and lease one of those. Get a new one every 2 years. Write off what you can on taxes.

>projecting good financial skills
>buying a used German sports car

ATSV, or a BMW M. Mercedes has an image problem, whereas BMW is still the passionate car guy's pretentious Deutscher car. Cadillac if you want to come across as patriotic, although the current V is actually pretty good.

Folks like that wont be impressed by anything that isnt a fuckhuge luxury SUV or a 800hp hypercar

Even in CAD a new F-Type R can be had at 113k before taxes.youtube.com/watch?v=MHtr09mLezY

if i was a business man, i would get a new volvo suv or wagon. it's elegant and quality without being flashy. people will think of you as a levelheaded person.

Used LS460 pre-predator face (2012) don't spend more than 33k.

dodge stratus

POO

2018 Mazda 6. No, seriously.
Show up with a bottle of Salon Blanc for each prospect, with the money you saved. Direct them to the gushing orgasms automotive journalists have while fawning over each new Mazda, and how no other auto maker engineers such a responsive and drive-focused vehicle at any price. It doesn't matter if you believe it or not, but it'll be a better ice breaker than "Yeah I bought a Mercedes because I had to", and it'll put people on their back foot so you can engage them more favorably in the rest of the deal.

If you're worried about interior quality, the Signature has an interior loaded with Nappa Leather and Sena Wood accents/panels.

the build quality isn't there. It's an econobox and it feels like an econobox.

Viper

Roll up in one of these and they'll know that not only do you have good tastes, but you can actually drive too.

All right guys thanks for the input, I think I'll go with this one.

Guaranteed that you never sat in one much less drove one

1960 Bentley S2.
>not too expensive
>will appreciate, showing you are financially shrewd
>comfortable for passengers
>decent power
>incredible ride for the era

I have, and the base cloth seats aren't bad. They're not really good either. If you get all the premium options on the GT trim level, then it's solid. Current interiors are lacking in style, but so is anything else under the Hundred Grand limit. The new 6 in Signature LOOKS like it will be even better, have some genuinely impressive aesthetic interior choices, and (entry level) world class materials, but nobody really knows because they haven't made it to dealers yet.

OP, go ask some other guy's homebody hipster wife what to buy. That's the kind of disinterested person you're aiming to impress, so you're better off getting their opinion than asking a bunch of autistic anonymous beggars on an anime forum.

this is an interesting choice, but it may depend on the type of clients OP has.

If his clients are younger nu-rich types, then it would be better to show up in a top spec bmw/mercedes. But if OP is trying to convey that he's financially responsible and likes to have a bit of fun, a new mazda would would be perfect

working in the tech industry?
used tesla model S

60s Mercedes convertible

It's tinny. It doesn't have a solid thunk when you close the door.

If somebody showed up in an acr or rwd 911 turbo I'd buy whatever they were selling.

You'd have to hunt around for one, and maintenance and insurance will be through the roof, but a '59 Eldorado is one hell of a first impression.
>Yes, I do drive a Candy-apple coloured hammerhead shark, thank you for noticing.)

Cadillac CT6 hands down, are you in America? A nice black Cadillac sedan shows taste.

Lexus LS

>maintenance and insurance will be through the roof
complete nonsense

if you want to save major coin,
Lincoln Continental
Mercedes C Class
Volvo S90
Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio (Alfa's reliability is not the best)

>$5,000 Mitsubishi 3000gt
>$7,000 for fresh handling mods, + 1$1k-2k for labor
>$5,000 for new motor, + 1-2k for labor
>$4,000 for chrome paint job with racing stipes
>$2,000 for miscelanious aestetic things
>maybe $5k for a fresh interior with more modern creature comforts

$35,000 altogether at most, you get a badass of badass cars, and you get what you need for your job with that sub 5k paint job.

LC500

540i

As a business owner myself, I'd suggest you get a nice Volvo, a Porsche Panamera, or a Tesla. Personally, I drive a Ford Expedition Platinum but that's because I'm driving 3-4 people around frequently and I've got a family to haul, also I've got a second car + bikes for fun anyways.

I second this