All ST faggots REPORT

Image of car required, I want to know how many we have on this board. RS bros also welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gAVwm0_EF_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

biggest fag here

>buying shitty econoboxes for 15-20k
kill yourselves.

>tfw these shitt econoboxes are the most fun on wheels out there
Veeky Forums will never be happy even when car makers are throwing some of the best performance cars out there for the things they asked for daily in shit post threads
>who even pays 15-20k for a st
i bought my st for 13k

Mine still makes me smile after 2 years ownership.

To me, that's worth every penny I paid for it

>Getting a Mk7 Fiesta

What's it like driving a girl's car?

Had mine over a month. Thinking of getting a accessport but don't want ford to jew me out of a warranty if the pistons or head grenades. I have priced out escape motors for 600-900 for low mileage long blocks.

I’m seconds from pulling the trigger on a FiST.

How y’all like em?

All the RS owners are out at the store buying coolant

get a civic for 3k if you want an econobox or get something actually good instead.

Like what

Like a stanced miata with 480000 miles but a fresh engine 4000 miles ago. If it smokes, ticks, and rattles it's normal bro.

Can't be assed to find thread on phone and post a pic but

13 fost race red checkin in

They're great if you don't have a lot of stuff/people to haul around, or have a second, bigger vehicle.

I don't think there's a better "fun per dollar" car (at least new).

I had a Mercedes before but it was smashed to shit by old fucks. I unironically drive an NA focus because fuck paying for money on something that will probably be totalled soon. I do love the Focus though.

reporting in ST bro

I love mine dude, it's so much fun I say go for it.

>y’all
post discarded

>dude
post discarded

Ahh yes the poor fags assemble here to discuss their 'sport trim' 'sports' car.

LMAO. you fuckers should stop posting else where and enjoy your grenading engines.

Whats ironic about you fuckers is you could have bought a mustang, camaro, 335i, miata, Golf R, C5 Vette, etc etc. aka, real sports cars.

But you didn't.

You bought an economy box with a badge that costs extra because you couldnt stand the thought of buying a car that wasn't new.

The ford hatchbacks are seriously some of very few FWD cars I would actually like to have.
And now that the Focus RS is available in AWD it's tempting as a DD.
True boy racer quality never before seen in the US.
I wonder if the French fags are going to try to bring in clios and 308's now.

>dont lewd the dragon loli
>biggest fag here
you were absolutely correct

>hurr durr guise buy an old shitbox its better af or whatever.

sheeeeit, i bought a used "modern" chebby and im already wishing it had a fucking warranty because retarded part prices, and simple things breaking that would be covered by a warranty.

you go enjoy that "used" camaro tho retard

ST's are a fucking joke.
It's like buying the Sport version of a Honda fit.
Please, buy a real car next time and stop making special threads for your crummy econoboxes.

>tfw the ST is my fast car

'muritrash that obviously know fuck all about cars. There's a difference between Hollywood and reality little kid. You'll see, maybe. Most of you never do though

Hi niggers

Yeah I want to pay 40000 for a used car I cant even fit my dog in or anything else for that matter. I payed 24000 for mine brand new. Financing a used car is fucking retarded. It's not like I brag about how my car is a race car. All those cars you listed are boomer cuckmobiles that need 1000s in upgrades to be track ready.

I think the thread was for ST's, not venereal diseases.

Ride can be quite harsh on some roads, other than that it's great fun. Plenty of power and proper good fun in the corners. And the Recaro seats are just fantastic.

i leik ur wrx big boii

It's fun!

>bought a 2017 wrx
>after a year of driving it I hate the shitty transmission and rev hang, an Accessport and upgrades can't fix it
>looking at trading in my wrx for a fIST
>it's the final model year and I can't find any for sale

Why even live bros?

I dunno if it's as bad as the WRX, but there is a bit of rev hang in the ST. I'm pretty sure every single new car does this for emissions purposes actually.

I’ve driven:
FRS, 335, 135, 370, Mustang V6, Mustang V8, RX8, WRX, Miata (NC & ND), 124 Abarth, Boxster (admittedly the one I drove was in ROUGH shape), and some other shit I don’t remember.

The majority of those other cars are too big and too heavy, the only possible exception being the 135, which is FANTASTIC. But the N54 has issues, and while I could probably stay on top of it and not have too many problems, I don’t really want to. I want to buy a second cars that’s p much good to drive hard and not worry about. For a while at least.

You must be over 18 to post on this site

hello yes

16' FoST reporting

cringe

Its a huge problem, revs take at least 2 seconds to drop in the lower gears.

W-why?

>miata

lmao christ. All of the cars on that list cost $15k or less and even if you got an N54 you'd be WAYYY under the price of a new fiesta ShiT after doing all the usual repairs.

All of those cars are 50-100 hp more powerful (bar miata), RWD, and wouldn't be ebarrasing on a track.

'its so fun to throw into the twisties =] right guys =]]]]?'

youtube.com/watch?v=gAVwm0_EF_w

lmao. not only is your car slow you are all retarded the way you rationalize your stupid purchase.

Are ok user?
Are you just upset because your bus was late or something?

Imagine being the person assblasted enough to make this

butt blasted samefag

>Embarrassing on a track
Literally no motor vehicle is embarrassing on a track. Everyone is just there to drive the shit out of whatever they have, no one cares.
Yeah they are more powerful, but again, who cares?

>Vorschleife crashing video proves anything
You and I both know if you go type in "[car model] crashing nordschleife" you'll get more than a few results.

it's a good car

lmaoing at all the (You)'s from anally devastated ShiTters

Now you’ll have something to read on the bus

>RX8, FRS, 124, Boxster
>Heavy

you can make an argument for reliabilty and or power but arent those pretty light?

Yeah they were fairly light, though I will say the FRS felt the lightest. Not sure if it actually is.

The FRS is nice, but it’s just not much fun unless your at a track. On the road it’s just kind of an small car.

RS bro reporting in!

Hold me i'm worried
All good so far though

here, the chances of your engine grenading are about a little over 5% or so. There's just a vocal minority. The people without problems don't go to the RS forums to ta;l about how they don't have problems.
Then again, I'm not having problems and I'm driving my car hard (after warming it up) so if it blows, it blows early and Ford replaces it.

cause why not
am not a virgin who cares about others so i do stuff to and with my car thats fun cause i love my car
>tfw randomly wrapped Christmas wrapping paper on hood cause why not

>giving this little of a fuck about what people think of you
Based.

>wrapping paper
I should have done that to go along with the lights

Thats the spirit. If you like it, you do it.

thats the main issue with car bros to much issue being worried about how others think its your car rice it if you want
holy shit lights in the hatch i wish i thought of that
i was to busy trying to figure out how to put them around like under glow.
wrapping actually held up even at high speeds as long as you tape up small hoods
>to bad in florida there was heavy mist in the morning that soaked the paper and while driving it just ripped itself

She doesnt look like much, but i swapped the engine with the 2.5l from a 2014 fusion, im turning her into a real monster

was i supposed to announce i'm thes ame poster? fucking moron.

enjoy your car payments on your Fiestsa rattle machine. Keep in mind a camry has more power.

Why are those motors so cheap? A new motor for my truck is like 7k

>i was to busy trying to figure out how to put them around like under glow.
One user here pulled that off by using the battery powered lights and using a rubber glove and zipties for the battery pack.
Looked pretty fucking cool.

t. ass blasted bus rider

I don't keep my FiST clean like you guys

LOOOOOL LE 3K CIVIC XDDDDDDDDD

yeah frs really sucks if you have no twisties around

Why do dealerships only have new and used STs in silver and black? There are other color options then asphalt and grandma silver

will my 2017 wrx with 300 at the wheels beat my friends focus st with 350+?

do you have a protune? the stock to cobb is a big drop in the rev hang but the protune almost completely eliminates it.

STs are the biggest poser cars around
exclusively driven by retail managers who cant afford anything better than a shitty factory finance econobox and cheap ebay "drivers mods" and weebshit stickers
Overly defensive about their shitboxes as well... well guess what, we wouldn't give you shit if you weren't all obnoxious twats who think your ecobox is "the most fun on wheels possible"

This shit is why I refuse to drive modern cars with electronic throttles. Even older turbo cars with cable throttles have slight rev hang due to residual boost, but shitty throttle programming makes the problem 100x worse in these modern-day cars.

It's just because of retarded emissions, tgv&egr deletes + a protune (at least for wrx) and its gone. Japs are just too cucked to do it themselves

question for everyone here.
how do you guys keep your rear hatchs clean the thing just sucks dirt in, its nuts
ive heard mud flaps stop most of the dust up and wing spacers help get more airflow down there
anyone have any thoughts?

Funny thing is, there never was a silver option available in the UK. Strange, seeing as you can get every other model Fiesta here in silver, just not the ST

Because they shred themselves every 5k miles

>tfw am already 80k miles in since ive bought my 14
who hurt you user did you see someone younger then you from your bus stop having fun in a focus?

I can't believe you retards seriously bought a shitty ford econobox over the OBJECTIVELY superior hot hatch

>spend almost 3x as much for half the fun
>vwreliability
senpai plz

>GTI starting price: $26k
>FoST starting price: $25k
>6 year VW BUMPER TO BUMPER warranty included w/ GTI to handle any reliability issues
>implying the FoST is reliable
you fucked up dude

>Paying MSRP for a Ford
>Ever

It's like you've never even thought about buying a new car.

>implying anyone is paying 25k for a fost
>tfw i paid 15 for my st3
>tfw same bumper to bumper warranty
>80k miles and not a single problem at all on my FoST
>hey guys my boys fost blew up after trying retarded tunes they arent reliable at all man i swear
i think the fucked up part here is you talking about a GTI from your bus seat.
wifi in buses was a mistake

>Being a numale

$26k for an economy car.

WOW.

which part of no1 buys a "Economy car" at 26k do you not understand
is Veeky Forums really retarded and underage as people say
>crys about 26k for a economy car but any economy car from 20-40 years ago when adjusted for inflation LITERALLY costed the same its almost like money is a impossible concept for bus riders

hold up my nigga is that a fucking WAGON?

silver is the rarest color for foci

Because theres fuckloads of them in cars and normies keep wrecking there fusions and escapes.

how'd ya manage that? interior power supply?

It's just a string of battery powered lights i got from target.

Will a tune blow my engine?

only if you get a massive over the top tune. I have a bro with stratfied tuning with 25psi and his shit is still golden, im running Cobb right now at 50k not a single problem

Im at 2000 miles and no problems. I want to get a cobb and get a stratified tune. Only real performance upgrade Im going to do is the fmic. I know my cai and resonator delete dont add any power. I always run synthetic oil, 92 premium, and dont go into boost when cold or in 5-6th gear. I don't really drive aggressively either.

then you should be fine man, the fmic will do wonders for the tune

My MR230 tune has been perfectly reliable. I would never get something that advertises 240 or above on a stock turbo though.

I'd love a golf r but a ragged one is about £17000 in the UK where a Peron st is £10,000 to £11,000