What's the biggest soyboy cuck car?

What's the biggest soyboy cuck car?
What screams "I'm male with a shitton of estrogen pumped up my ass"?

Check out Subaru's line-up.

Male driving a crossover
Male driving a base model German car in America

miata

Tesla Model 3 will be the king

recent Volvo models with their Ikea tier interiors.

This is true, a woman sitting in a subaru would definitely check out mustang and camaro drivers, even if its a wrx sti.

any Modern Muscle Car

fpbp

People driving 320is are fucking cucks

*I'm so edgy and manly I must retort to make believe fantasy role playing on Veeky Forums*

t. kia driving soyboy

literally any new crossover SUV

Sorry for not driving a shitbox like everyone else

its just a bigger shitbox

Red E36 with white wheels

>spins at 2km/h

Every Subaru ever.
It is their target market.

GTI

honestly it's any crossover like a CRV or RAV4 or Outback, or small VWs

X3 and X5 get a pass because they still offer some sort of performance

that's just a secretary's car though
my vote is this

ITT: Every car.

[your favorite car]

>implying soyboys are going to drive anything that might pollute the environment or oppress nearby minorities with loud noises

spotted the subiesoyboy

>male in crossover
Instant redflag

This is oddly specific and not really applicable. Did an e36 driver fuck your girlfriend or something?

Soybaru

Any eco friendly and electric car, the prius definitely at first place. Those cars look so feminine and small i can't think of any kind of masculine person who would drive that willingly.

Never owned a subaru in my life, I drive a diesel mercedes because fuck the environment.

Just pointing out that loud and reasonably fast cars don't seem like the top choice for your average soyboy.

Kek'd

This. Non-supercar hybrids/electrics are definitely soyboy territory.

easily

Then what are the 114i/316d/518d drivers? Beyond cucked?

I bet they're referring to their car as "my bimmer" when talking to other people

Toyota 2000-to-2011 Corolla

>implying Subaru isn't known for an eco-friendly message and doesn't have PZEVs

>implying Subaru isn't known for an eco-friendly messag
it isn't at all though, that's why they're pulling the wrx off the euro market

Peugeots, Fiats and Citerons.
Any "enviromentally friendly" cars.
Any "city cars".

>Prius
>smart cars
>this
>new discovery sport - cringey family friend keeps trying to talk to me about his “landie” and how it’s such an adventurous car because I have an old series2a
>the new minis

tfw e90 328i because it's fun and what I could afford

The current Ford Escape is a mom car so I guess if a guy drives that he's a mom.

not a bad choice desu, did you at least get it in manuel?

Kys

FR-S/BRZ/GT86

All that garbage. Also the Miata. REALLY gay.

>that feel when your dad who loved cars dearly and who's last car was a Porsche 993 can't drive anymore because of an eye condition and my mom went and got rid of the Porsche and got a new Rav4 instead

fuck my anger is white hot

The Boxster/Cayman screams "my wife wears the pants and won't let me get a 911"

Correct

That’s some matricide potential right there. Even if he can’t drive it he could have kept it to tinker and enjoy. Or given it to you to enjoy for him.

Fucking rav4. As soon as I see a crossover I already imagine it’s a really queer looking guy or a mum. I had to rent a kadjar in France. What a fucking joke that was. A car bigger than my Land Rover with half the engine size, less space inside and handled like shit.

Thank god for the Bluetooth though! Whatever would I have done without Bluetooth pairing...

IT HAS TO BE A TESLA. This is basically a fact. I work in a software development lab and all the super cucks are in love with that piece of shit.

Honda Fit.

suv=station wagon on stilts
mu=the best work of Isuzu
cuv=hatchback on stilts
xuv=hatchback with a lift kit pretending to be a sports coupé
>muh upright seating position and visibility
hard suspension and uncomfortable seats
no arm rests
shitty door and seat handles
even kei cars seem more roomy and have better ride quality

The Chevy Volt is pretty big and imposing.

Nah, Volvo is for mentally mature people. The exact opposite of soycucks.

I keked. Thank you for the pic

If you are not driving manual, you are a soyboy.

This so much haha. Casually ignoring the awful 996, those chick mobiles cost less than half of a real Porsche second hand

Definitely this

>Check out Subaru's line-up.
accurate
ive only ever had one soyboy acquaintance, and he drove a riced Subaru

All of you insecure faggots who needs his damn car to validate your masculinity should post your own car before knocking others.

underrated post

At least crossovers and econobox drivers still have a sense of wanting to choose when and where they travel. the real soyboys are cucked into public transportation

*car that I personally don't like*

You're not wrong.

literally a soybox

That's a small pickup truck, a ute

>It’s a Gs400faggot takes off his trip to try type a zinger episode

>anything that is a FWD biased "awd"
>Crossover/SUV anything
>electric hybrid or EV
>small displacement diesel/petrol below 1.5 liter
>slushbox triptronic automatic

Honestly, a Volkswagen golf. Only women and soyboys drive those shits. Jettas too. Just something about the brand attracts them.

This is speaking only on ice cars. The fags will switch to Tesla's when they can afford them

I you don't know either what soyboi means or the type of people who ride the bus.

>What's the biggest soyboy cuck car?
Prius C (literally the prius KEK ask anyone)
ANY Kia/Hyundai, they're literally worse versions of Japanese shitboxes
any base AUDI like A3, A4

>What screams "I'm male with a shitton of estrogen pumped up my ass"?
newish Miata I guess

What's NOT either of those is a Corolla, Corollas are based, just boring

>What screams "I'm male with a shitton of estrogen pumped up my ass"?
opening threads like these.

here's the truth: you're a soyboy if you're insecure enough to worry about being a soyboy. and you're a soyboy if you're so desperate for recognition and affirmation that you start threads like these on a laotian finger puppet aficionado usenet group.

fuck off with your sissy shit.

t. soyboy

>poorboy

This is broke people not soyboys

i can see you shaking over TCP/IP, OP.

>a pure relatively lightweight great handling not much power car
>to win races you must LITERALLY have a trailer to carry your balls made of tungsteinum because thats how hard you have to go through corners
>200hp to carry through corners at fastest possible speed, not much more because nobody cares about soyboy lolcan't turn lol 2 scared to corner drag races
its less manly than miata because you can drive toyobaru while you're insecure in your sexuality.

pmuch this and why people calling miat a gay car are the actual microdick faglords.
Real men can drive whatever car and not look like a fag.
It's the soyboys who need massive lifted suv's and v8 landboats to appear like they're not a bottom bitch to some tranny

If you drive anything other than a SWIFT youre a pussy who need to compensate

Mazda 3 hatchback with an "epic" anime wrap

The car you like the most

those are yurop-only so their drivers are automatically beyond cucked

I've seen it's Euro sibling (the Opel Ampera) in person a few times and nah, it's not that big or impressive. The Volt even looks slimmer than the Ampera.

Volvo always had garbage interior unlike saabs

t. soyboy trying to derail thread by pretending to be ironic when actually hurting inside :(

I can give you the opposite though. Guys with the largest cocks ride fiat pandas. Girls on this board take note

A bicycle or scooter

it's okay, son. you'll grow out of it soon enough.

Only proving my point. You wouldn't be shitting up this thread if you weren't personally insulted by the term "soyboy"

I'd be butthurt too if my gf brought in his bull over and they fucked me in the ass all night

>gf
>his
You have an interesting life.

>car that handles well and has association with motorsport and a decent appearance
numales hate fun cars, definitely not a soymobile

well, you know this argument goes both ways. you wouldn't open this thread and obsess over every reply if you weren't deeply insecure about your own identity, sexual and otherwise. the fact you that you are using vehicles as a crutch to bolster your meager sense of self speaks for itself.

>bitching about banter over vehicles on Veeky Forums
get out mate

you sound like regularcuckreviews

you just may be taking this a little too serious

Enjoy your miata soyboy!

i drive a nice V8 station wagon, but thanks.