Should I get it manual? is it the car worth it?

should I get it manual? is it the car worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QnE8vI5WGWY
youtu.be/CpDVAnSRlOM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Used? Sure.

Buying new? No..you can get a camaro SS or mustang GT for nearly the same price, both of which crush the 370z in every metric

yes and yes, although 350z's are prettier imho

350z hr 6spd is better and lighter

youtube.com/watch?v=QnE8vI5WGWY

I think it's one of the best used sports cars on the market right now. Talking about newer used cars obv. You can get them for cheap. They are super reliable. They are fun. Look good. Just can't handle bigger power without a full build.

There's a reason why Vinny Ten focus's on the VQ35 over the VQ37

I beleive the 370Z is too expensive as a brand new car. You can basically get a V8 mustang for that price. You would think nissan would lower the price of both teh 370Z and the GTR considering they are a decade old with minimal changes ever since the first model year

Anyone else who owns a 350z/G35 feel that the clutch pedal is completely shit?

Its pretty stiff but u get used to it. Stop having limp legs pussy. 350z hr owner reporting in

coulda had a v8

oh please. Even the 350z hr can give plenty of V8's a hard time

youtu.be/CpDVAnSRlOM

It's a Z car, they've always had 6s, and usually they're good 6s.

As long as you disregard the oil burning lmao

Except they usually had design going for them. That went away with the 350 and 370.

And don't forget about the shit interior

and the fuel starvation

>tfw you make a turn with 1/4 tank of gas and your car dies on you because it can't get any fuel

?

Unlike you guys, I have owned a G35 with the DE engine and now own a 350z hr. Never had any problems with fuel starvation or oil burning

whats so bad about it?

Considering how shit Nissan's autos are, yes get the manual.

Yes! I own a 2014 370z and i have to say its awesome!!
Though i dont know how to drive Manual so i went with Auto planning on learning and switching soon.

V6 manual > manual i4 > auto v8

you're gonna trade it in for a manual after you learn?

Thats the idea. i have the base model so im thinking of trading it for a nismo i have the money so why not

Bump. Z cars are legit go for it OP