pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

feheroes.gamepedia.com/media/feheroes.gamepedia.com/8/8b/Raven_Character_Page4_(EN).mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Benny!

Athena!!!

kill all tripfaggots

Gunther!!!

Julia sometimes plays LTC, because Julia has autism!

Chagall!!!!

Minerva and Minerva's sister are cute

>having your OC kill Rucina
edgy

Which color should I snipe next Hero Fest?

Alright, smol-posting is great and all but I think it's time for a change of pace. Try drawing your FE waifu or husbando in MS Paint and post results. No templates, I want to see how original and creative you are. Do your best!

Pic related is one I drew earlier that I touched up a bit.

Kill yourself Raul.

/feg/ what is your honest opinion of Titania

I want Chulainn to cum inside!!

They said they didn't want a "gathering of the lords" because it's all swords but that's bullshit. They could add people like Ephriam, Hector, and Micaiah to make a much better more diverse roster than they have now (not to mention more well liked characters). Also not every sword user has to fight the same. I would imagine that Lyn would fight differently to how Corrin does for instance but no. They decided to add 3/4 of FE's Falchion users and 2 shitty OCs that both use the same sword.

I can only hope they make it up with DLC at this point

Good green units besides Hector fucking when?

>only 5 greens
You're going to need more Julias for Arena Assault

Blue and green.

I want her to teach me how to swing my axe

It's time for Severa!

Fae.

She's like a really nice mom or something.

Ike's wife

Ugly, so she doesn't count.

Cute cake cuck

It's time to kill yourself

>Also not every sword user has to fight the same.
This was a valid talking point of HW because they could basically make the characters as acrobatic as they wanted, and make the hitboxes sweep wherever they wanted.
It actually is a downside in FEW because it influences the weapon triangle though. They must have learned from the horribly skewed light/dark elements and enemy types in HW.

Green and try pick up a Ninian

Oboro's going to marry Lord Xander and become Queen of Nohr! Say something nice & congratulatory!

Minerva's on rateup right now and so will Julia in 31 hours or so

Honestly, the "too many swords" excuse is nothing more than a flimsy veil to to hide them saying "we just wanna shill nuFE because it'll make more money." Not that it's a bad idea from a marketing perspective. Us grandpas are few and far between compared to the newer fanbase and normalfags. Putting in Sigurd and Hector wouldn't be as profitable as Takumi and Camilla.

I want to kiss her on the lips. Easily my favourite FE character, both in personality and gameplay.

There's literally nothing wrong with LTC as long as you're not forcing the way you play on everyone else.

Also Julia isn't autistic.

>Spending $40~60 on a game with no characters you like
>Then spending another $20+ on DLC of characters you do like.
I don't understand why people would do this, honestly. If you don't like people on the starting roster, then just don't buy it. Wait for a sequel or a Legends-style update that comes with everyone.

I got a 4* Reinhardt today. I also have other trash 4* Reins. So I made this.

Back before fates was released, I actually planned to do that, how naive of me...

What did he mean by this?
feheroes.gamepedia.com/media/feheroes.gamepedia.com/8/8b/Raven_Character_Page4_(EN).mp3

>30 hours left
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH I JUST WANT HOTDOG JULIA

No bully, she's just a small chicken, give her some years and she will be like ATiki

That's what they think but if only they took that poll before they started development for FEW, things would have been different. And Sigurd scored higher than shitters like Fredrick and Lissa

Lucius boipussy
>Julia gets a seasonal alt
>She's just in a hot dog outfit
Fuck you ISIS

>want Sonya
>cant blow all my orbs and pass on that 5% Julia rate
Fuck should I just roll for Genny and more Ike’s?

The "too many swords" thing is truly the "functions" of FEW.

Things probably wouldn't be as bad if they didn't try making that retarded fucking excuse.

What's the usual rule of thumb with respect to flier buffs when determining who gets what? 2 blues, 1 green, 1 red.

>fuck up my deathless run because I keep forgetting to use items

FUCK

I'd be all over a gag outfit limited banner.

got -res mommy
who wants her res ploy?

I'd eat her out.

who /bottomrightmeme/ here?
just got my first tiddy ninja
good thing i have tons of colorless crystals and hero feathers

>needing items to get a deathless
Kekeroonis

Literally any mage it’s the best C in the game

>tfw

>TRS
>Pick ONE unit to go and help you out
Jagen priest
>Archer (lol
>level 1 cav
>level 5 axe knight

In TRS is axe knight a promotion of a cav?

I like Hana

keep her until tempest is over

LUCY!

They actually did use data from the poll, apparently, since it was brought up in the interview. Evidently, though, the majority of the NT staff were of the opinion that the game should mostly just be the 3 games. Then they fucked themselves in the ass by revealing only 2 Archanea characters.
Seriously, a Camus reveal would fucking demolish this shit since even nufags would know him from Echoes, it would be a Lance, and it would also be a Shadow Dragon character that grandpafags like.

The art note app on my phone counts, right?

Is Xander gay or a lolicon?

boi I have a +atk renewal 3 celica ready to make the tempest my absolute bitch

>4.25%
thats nothing

both

Wouldn't there basically be an overlap between Camus and Xander though

Magvel! The best of friends!

Went out of my way not to use her in POR or RD but I like her a lot in Heroes.

not even as much as chrum and marf

Myrrh is sad she isn't in Heroes yet

spooky

Somebody requested this a few threads ago and I fell asleep before I could post it.

fair point

myrrh will be sad when she is in heroes too

Well now you can! You just gotta mod your 3DS! Don't let the standard game's barriers ruin true love!

Camus would use Lances so no. And KT can handle different movesets for the same weapon type.

Ephraim will cheer her up

Here I go. First time playing this game.

oh also IVs are +spd/-hp

Chrom and Lucina are in the game and literally play the exact same way too.

*inherits Iote's Shield*

Considering I don't have many units and I'm doing a difficulty that I'm really not high enough to do, I'm giving myself some slack.

What is this smol shitpost I keep seeing? What have I missed?

We should stop calling Christmas knights that. From here on, all the Abel/Cain archetype characters shall be called the Portugal knights.

We need Elincia with Amiti to save red fliers first.

This image makes no sense, Roy is fucking awful. Lucina can actually fight

What a good friend

Xander uses a sword and Freddy uses an axe, so who's going to be the mounted lance?

Reddit is invading /feg/ right now.

someone requested holmes last thread, here you go

Sonya is my wife

Myrrh is just sad in general, really

Shut up Manuel.

Are they trying to make me feel bad for using the one unit exploit?

>Pelleasanon probebly just reached 1000 orbs right now

if Pelleas user is here, how are you doing in AA?

Map is't that hard desu even on HM. Surprised none of your units are promoted. By then Rutger was promoted for me as well as clarine.

nino!

Would Glass be able to kill Ashera?

It's Sully!Lucina. She's so damn crippled she could barely lift her sword much less fight back.

yes

portugal é autista LOL

Why is't continuous auto working for me in AA?

What a strange way to say Ashnard with Gurgurant

the red part is bigger because red knights are fatasses