/parag/ - Paragon General

FAQ: pastebin.com/0S9SiFtH

Latest News & Patch Notes:
epicgames.com/paragon/en-US/news/
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2gsit7i8tgOjaB1eGuta-3z8BHMnNCIW

Full Info on v42
epicgames.com/paragon/en-US/v42
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bl28JtM51bWBczbJE2OMoVcK8q5ug4FHXsbQetLUKuA/edit#gid=1224517746

Latest Released Hero – Zinx
epicgames.com/paragon/en-US/heroes/zinx
youtube.com/watch?v=mQJ0w8aS_3M
youtube.com/watch?v=nAj9QONpPGA

2nd Latest Released Hero – Wraith
epicgames.com/paragon/en-US/heroes/wraith
youtube.com/watch?v=hiaWQy-JBhA
youtube.com/watch?v=rBeFejv7a0Y
MMR Tracking (community) & Other Information:
agora.gg/
paragon.gg/

Hero Build Info:
paragondb.info/calc
paragon.wikia.com/wiki/Paragon_Wiki

User IDs: pastebin.com/EJGkMtSU

/parag/ OC:
pastebin.com/ZaedWcma
i.imgur.com/FdxOJhs.png

Previous Thread: 185248335

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Paragon/status/895097610851188736
strawpoll.me/13660250/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for bushbros

>oh shit oh shit down to 5 minutes!
>RETRYING...
nope back up to 4+ hours.

There are multiple cards that boost your movement speed at various degrees in different situations.

Yin is cute.

they removed shit like that because it was worthless not because it was too complicated

Serath best girl

I played one AI game and the new UI is cluttered AS Fuck

Also those blue moon cards were pretty garbo since no one other than grux had inherent bleed on them and the poison cards were evne more garbo since NOTHING DID POISON NOT EVEN THE FUCKING DOT

protip, queue is ticket based not order respecting. If someone in 30-45 minutes position in the queue logs out, and you re-queue, you can get their spot. I quit out of a 4 hour queue, went back in, i'm now at an hour 20 minutes.

>Bush turns from Silver to Red

Truly the bestest

Is there even a point in trying this game? The queue is insane. I'm still interested in this game for now, but I think that if I were to stop it now I won't touch it ever again.

>fastest general in /parag/ history is the one where nobody could play the game

Whoever else makes the threads, don't fucking copy the [embed] next time
good first, unlike that faggot from the last thread

dont try this its how you make crystal meth

This is post update shenanigans.

Calm your tits for like 6-12 hours and everything should be back to normal, if not before.

Or they may be widening the bottleneck now. I did the same and went from 2 hours 40 something, to 40 minutes.

I've been waiting for 15 fucking hours by now and now I'm stuck in a 3+ hour queue. If I go play something else I don't think I will ever touch this game again, because right now I'm still in the new game glow feeling. If I play something else it'll be gone.

>post update shenanigans
the update happened 19 and a half hours ago my man, I waited 2 hours like they said. then 4, then 6, then got in for 3 minutes, and haven't been in since.

restart the client they widened the bottleneck you'll probably go down to around 40 minutes

Restart your client if you're in a long queue.

So are all the old cards left and reworked or are there only 100 cards now?
Grux main here.

>tried twice
>landed back in my spot twice
Do I go for the triple, anons? 57 minutes isn't too bad but I am a gamblin' man.

Whenever I restart my client it just resumes where it left off.

I'm not excusing it, don't get me wrong, the game should have been stable and functioning immediately after they opened all the chests for people at least.

But if you think a game looks like fun, can you really not wait like a day before trying it?

stay at 57. I'd only go for a reroll if you're like 1:30 plus honestly.

>one day and 12 hours ago

This happened to me too twice, third time shaved the 2 hours off.

I'd stay at 57 if I were you, considering how close it is to 40 mins, I doubt you'd move up any more unless you're very lucky.

>1:50
>Reroll
>20 mins
Feels good

I like the game a lot, I hate having to wait to play it because the company that had LITERALLY THIS EXACT SCENARIO HAPPEN NOT EVEN TWO WEEKS AGO with fortnite didn't learn from their past fuckup, only this is on a much more massive scale since it's f2p. They fucked up and should have had a proper queue set up, they should have foreseen how maybe distributing 800,000 veteran chests might take up some time.

Thank you!

Holy shit I rerolled from 01:07 and got 17 minutes! All those posts weren't lying just to try to get your spot in the queue!

I just rerolled from 38 to 20.

Seems like they're slowly opening the floodgates now. Also seems like it's impossible to go backwards in your queue placement refreshing.

Y'all should try as well.

fucking ps4 fags shitting up the servers REE

I've 7 mins left. Should I risk it?

1 hour 9 minutes boys, I don't wanna re-queue but I have to go to sleep in like 2 hours, is it worth it?

>1hr 41 to 58 minutes

I'm going to keep trying

it's possible to go back, my first reroll I went from 1:47 to 6:32, then I went down to 0:35

I did, I'm at 1 min. This seems to be right, you can't go backwards.

>3hrs to 33 mins
neat

I rerolled to an hour and 16 mins, fuck

>listening to kenny
>rolling for get 4:15:26
EVERY HANDS A WINNER

>we've literally made a mini-game out of trying to improve our log-in queue time

Us nerds huh?

you gotta know when to hold em

>50 mins

I'm going to play it safe. My PS4 friends are already on and playing??!??!

What the fuck dude are those consolekeks getting preferential treatment?

>reload again
>1:30
fuck

I'm a consolecuck and I tried requeueing 3 times, and each time I go further back into the queue.

Or, you know, they were ahead of you in the queue.

I'm sitting comfortably at 10m now, not rerolling now as you apparently CAN get set back, despite what I thought.

>Step away to clean
>Queue went up an hour

>reload one last time
>goes back to 33
well that's enough of that

Rerolled 3 times into 40 mins.

Think I'll wait it out. Night is young brothers.

Im fapping to Serath

rerolled 35+ times and I am still stuck above 2 hours.

if youre on PC hit enable debug and restart client then before hitting launch take it off and then start it up

Yeah, I'm done with this game. I'm glad I didn't waste any money on it.

a golden god

>tfw

56min que time on ps4
playstation doesnt always win baby

1 hour and 30 minute re-roll

20 minute re-roll after that, gonna just sit here and not press my luck

>gonna just sit here and not press my luck
once you get under 1 hour it's best to just sit tight

>1hr 41 --> 50 mins --> 26 mins

God bless

>get in
>20 min

Neat

22min ps4 always wins baby

8 minutes boyos.
this is my second time, let's hope I don't get re-rolled to fucking 3+ hours again

Mine was 2:40:00 --> 0:40:00 --> 0:17:00

Now I'm in. And the home page loaded a lot faster than it normally does on my mid-end rig too.

We're in boys

where's mcfuckingdrongo

I don't trust them fixing more than one thing at a time though, so I wouldn't bother with deck building just yet. I'm 70% sure the decks will glitch and vanish again until at least a few more hours pass.

How yall bois improve your Murdock snipes?

Master Murdock here, still feel like I miss a lot tho

>Got in
>20 min decent game
>internet dies
>internet lives
>20 min to rejoin
Doggone

twitter.com/Paragon/status/895097610851188736

why can't I make decks

I like how we figured this out almost an hour ago.

Also
GIDEON
SKIN
WHEN

Fucking called it.

What a fucking debacle on the biggest update since monolith.

here i go

what the fuck are gems
why do chests only give garbage now
why does the new mastery system blow aids

Damn son u got salty so fast

>what are gems
basicallyold cards. They have unique effects plus stats, but restricted by level.
>why do chests give garbage
because they've said they'll give garbage for the last month or so. No one to blame but yourself my man.
>why does the new mastery system blow
functionally it's the same, just more expensive because it's a rep sink to remove people (streamers) who have 10s of millions of rep just chilling in their inv.

I'M IN FINALLY BOYS

HOLY SHIT

IT FEELS SO GOOD BUT WHY IS THE OPENING VIDEO SO FUCKING LOUD

posting from the last thread
strawpoll.me/13660250/r

Use gold to buy gems to level up your 3 main attributes. At certain thresholds the attribute level will activate a gem boosting you in some way related to that attribute.

Cards have attribute point requirements to be unlocked, and sometimes a gold price as well.

It's really quite simple.

mine didn't even have audio

how the FUCK do i get cards that i dont own?

>dekkers name is harue
why.jpg
got 210ish chests total from masteries and other shit and level 70

Why am I missing one card from each type? I could sworn I would have had everything

>inb4 the servers go down again within an hour

one of every card and gem except the glitched ones no surprise there. they seem to have removed the stats from the gems entirely from what i could tell since that was a topic of debate last thread.
also my 45k leftover rep somehow became 625k but whatever

my bad they didn't remove the stats from gems, its just that the only gems that have stats on them are the later tiers. i just had a quick glance at the first tiers

>23 out of 24 on each card affinity
>almost all of gems

Wow kakui

>not dropping pictures of your waifu all over the battlefield everytime you get a kill

>solo vs ai
>1:00 elapsed time

wat

Yo how did you unlocked the banners? According to my level i should already have them but I only have the one I got long ago

>only waifus I have masteries for are Mommy and Sevarog

Exactly how shit are Epic's servers that fucking solo vs AI games have a queue time?

going by the ones i have i think its level 5 for the normal one and 8 for the concept art

The new deck system is garbage. Your deck completely decides what you can do, which means that you have absolutely no chance to buy items as a reaction to what's going on in the match.

As oppose to the old deck system?

Is the game fucked again? I can't even get into a solo match

SPARROW IS

F A S T
A
S
T

I'm a new account, only level 7. How do i unlock the locked heroes now that the old Daily Login rewards are fuckin dead