I would like a aesthetic 80s/90s car thread

I would like a aesthetic 80s/90s car thread.

especially ones with digidash

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pz8xB3CaIyg&lc=z223sbdp1lmwvnsp304t1aokgcpophc1paqaq5yf0gilrk0h00410
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are they FR or FF?

I want a RWD 80s car.

They're MR you dum dum

Neither.

Z31 is the car to get now I'd say, they have been getting popular lately and I only paid a grand for mine, comparable toyota cars 4-5k, foxbodys, all the memes are too high

I would definitely bank on these being the next 80s car to have

I should have went with the turbo but at least I got it so cheap I can put something better than the anemic stock turbo in and still have it cost less or the same as the turbo model. It's a 2+2 but had to take what I could get.

they are pretty cheap, would you recommend them

Wasn't worth the extra 20hp to me for 3x the cost

All depends on what you pay, I'd rather have an MR2 or something but just got this for a project car mainly. Wouldn't get rid of it, pretty fun

are you planning a swap of some kind for it

Get an rx7

will we ever have such optimism for the future again?

Maybe after Trump's presidency.

G U T S Y

youtube.com/watch?v=pz8xB3CaIyg&lc=z223sbdp1lmwvnsp304t1aokgcpophc1paqaq5yf0gilrk0h00410

:>

youre the problem tho faggot. youd hate reagan and be downer in the 80s too. youre also posting turn of the century styling so gtfo.

rad

Reagan was a complete piece of shit too so yeah. That's a 90's car you retard.

with turn of the century styling. op posted a fiero with futuristic setting and said he wanted the 80s/90s aesthetic. futuristic. angular. boxy. not your boring blob. gtfo and cry about blumpf fag.

Sorry these are 90's cars with a 90's aesthetic, if you want ugly cars you should make thread specific about it. Right wingers always so stupid.

And that's all folks.

None of the cars you posted were A E S T H E T I C though.

/pol/ was a mistake and gave a platform to anti social neckbeards

found my new desktop

Fuck your retarded meme shit meanings. The cars look good so they're aesthetic dipshit.

More like it attracted a bunch of retarded right wingers from youtube, facebook, and reddit. /pol/ was definitely the worst thing to ever happen to this site.

I'm counting this because it was meant to be a 1990 release

I need this

Did Ferrari sue nissan for this?

Agreed. /pol/ home boarders are cancer.

go the fuck back to leftypol faggot. your own containment board. you can get fucked by niggers and have a drum circle there, talk about your own personal truths and whatnot there.

Why don't you just go back to /pol/?

quit talking about politics and post more pics.

Just fuck off soyboy cucks this is Veeky Forums and your libtard shit is not welcome here feel free to fuck off back to your reddit hugbox

fuck pol i dont give a fuck about politics, your shitty blob cars, or your binary faggot.

>Retards who have been on Veeky Forums since 2014 at the earliest because of Gamergate pretend the site was made for them

Cancer

personal truck

all that died hard after 01
its like the western world had been asleep for 30 years

9/11 fucked everything up.

The fact an 80s/90s aesthetic pic thread is being shitted up by a couple of annoying faggots is a testament to how autistic this site is sometimes.

are we posting midnite?

I've been on this shithole website since 07 and Gamegaters are fucking losers.

K