/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >2017 Summer Event
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer/

>2017 Summer Event CM
[YouTube] デッドヒート・サマーレース!TVCM
Servants with new Swimsuit: Raikou, Nitocris, Nobunaga, Artoria Alter, Fran, Ishtar, Helena and Nero

>Riyo event and welfare Berserker
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2nd_statesman/
>August 2-16

>[Fate/Grand Order Fes. 2017 ~2nd Anniversary~]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2nd_eireiseisou/
>There will be a quest named "Memorial Quest" in Chaldea Gate, clear reward is a "Heroic Spirit Formal Dress" Craft Essence from the 47 choices.

>Rate-up
30 Jul-16 Aug: Sherlock Holmes
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2nd_pickup/
news.fate-go.jp/2017/0807ffirw/ Extended

>Guaranteed SSR Limited gacha
news.fate-go.jp/2017/happyybag2nd/

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>There are now costume options, Mashu is the only one available now

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/countdown/retirement?iso=20170809T18&p0=248&msg=FGO Summer 2017&font=hand
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>[YouTube] デッドヒート・サマーレース!TVCM
Nice (Y)

Sita when?

Haven't people learned to properly copy YT links for OPs yet?

nerocucks everyone

Who the fuck cares? Nobody even watches it anyways. Your just looking for something to bitch about.

Fuck off, this isn't your shitty cuck general. People look to the OP for event info.

>Fuck off, this isn't your shitty cuck general. People look to the OP for event info.

Nobody has ever used the OP as a source of information in the history of this thread.

I hope I don't roll Caster Nero. I wish Nito was in the other gacha.

Swing and a miss.

>s-stop m-making fun of me for being a retard
you wish nerocuck, you made your thread as fast as possible to put your shitty cuckbait in the OP but couldn't even copy the links properly

I just did, your wrong now

>Had been playing on JP server for little over a month
>Few days ago someone drops a bind code
>It is a way better account than what I had
>It has Medb and Orion?
Am I a c*ckold now?

Y-y-you can still copy paste the title for search results...!

Just because we get some retards like (You) that don't read the OP and shit up the thread instead doesn't mean everybody does it.

You are the luckiest man in the world

timeanddate.com/countdown/retirement?iso=20170809T18&p0=248&msg=FGO Summer 2017&font=hand

I'm so excited

No you are the faceless NTR man.

>Aniplex does a cross promotion with IT movie
>Crooked clown gets huge buff

Your Servants will all float

7-6 is good enough for me if I like the servant otherwise. Has to be at least 9 if I want to even consider rolling for gameplayfagging.

>not replying to the post saying you claimed it
You're not a cuck just a scumbag

You can still copy and paste the title into google and get the fucking video, boo hoo you have to go through an extra step to watch it.

WEW LAD CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>tfw reading osanajimi mangas to pass the time

I jus want to see how much of a flop Nero will be.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>/falter/

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Whether she has good or bad skills, this general will shitpost hard.

>ST buster equivalent of archer Artoria
First 11.0?

I did say that I claimed it
Since I was moving to that account, I even removed all the friends from my old one to not take away their slots
How rude of you

I have an Item Construction skill of rank A.

>What you still fail to fucking grasp is that you have a TEAM of servants, not one. If a servant is shit by itself (not even true for Mama) and is great with a certain combo said servant can be better than one that is good by himself but can't reach the same synergy of the combo.
>But Raiko other than the busters has also the extremely good crits.
Raikou reaches higher levels of efficiency with Merlin than Herk or Ibaraki with him. This means that even if they are better in certain situations than Raikou alone (soloing Goetia), she plus Merlin is still way more efficient.
>Am I clear now? Also, Merlin aslo protects, so he can compensate Raikou's weknesses that this way can only think about dishing out damage.
user, if your Berserker's life hangs on a thread without team support, your Berserker is and will always be a glass cannon no matter how much support you give them because that support runs out fast. You can do amazing damage with Mama+Merlin and Merlin can help keep Mama alive, but that doesn't give her sustainability in any boss battle. And if you swap her out for another Servant, that's tantamount to wasting a team slot because you already blew your support buffs on her and you just wasted your swap which could have been used to bring in a fresh support character to protect a character that is doomed to die anyways the next time she comes up in order, who has no way of building NP charge, is highly unlikely to have a pool of crit stars to use when she comes back out onto the field since your strategy is based solely on blowing everything you have on Mama and leaving some other Servants to clean up the mess, which means the next time you do see her your Merlin is likely to be dead along with any support that could have made her decent, and so on and so forth.

No.

>Alter's NP will probably charge NP for overcharge like majority of Excalibur NPs
Considering the leaks for Alter, we still don't have an Arts Rider besides Bou-nee, right?

Would an ST Arts Rider be viable? I mean, Kintoki's great due to his spammability so why not Alter?

Oh, sorry then I must have been thinking of another giveaway. Keep doing what you're doing and maybe post your code if you need friends.

>Archuria that cant NP spam
Its shit

So there's two(2) golden Fou in the rare prism costing 3 each
How much does a 5 give for being burnt again?
It's pretty sure that I will get spooked by an unwanted nero while rolling so I hope I can get those rare fous at least

She's on team buster with Nero

and what else?

KIMI WA

There's Mordred, an arts Rider would absolutely work. Especially if she gets Territory Creation for no real reason like Archer Artoria did.

>""""""Challenge""""""" Memorial Quest
No such thing as "Challenge" when you are INVINCIBLE

5 IIRC

>alt forms haven't tended to switch artists
>there will never be an alt Medb drawn by Chuya

You should have left them on there. Maybe they like collecting old friends like I do.

Poor Merlin, I wonder how many command spells you had to use to keep him alive.

GILFAGS BTFO

rin will be the st arts rider
alter will be the st buster that is ozy tier cause takeuchi

>33 turns
kek

>Merlin

HAHAHAHA

Nice crop of command seals faggot.

Nobu wears a damn Buster shirt and is on Team Quick though

>/fgoalter/ has half AP removed partway

>lost all his team
>used merlin
WEEEEEEEEEEW

CAN GILTARDS EVER RECOVER?

>non-grailed Lancelot
jetcucks?

when they release Krishna

>only 2 servants
Wow you nearly soloed it with him. He truly is the strongest.

>Semiramis is released
>has all of Merlin's skills but better
>party wide NP and attack buffs, a 30% buff to an ally's Buster, Quick, AND Arts
>third skill changes her to Assassin
>two new skills available including party-wide increases to critical damage and star gen
>Her NP, Hanging Gardens of Babylon, does tremendous damage, inflicts poison, does increased damage to already poisoned enemies, and is highly spammable
>Also grants invincibility to the party, fills NP, and reduces skill cooldowns

The entire semi hatedom will be forced to apologize on their knees. 11.0 on the Niplist.

>tfw can't clear the challenge quest with Arthur or Gil

What the fuck do I do?

it'd be nice if they had him do a CE at least

That's why she's a Berserker.
She wants to be a Buster Gorilla but she'll have a QQQAB deck.
Please don't do it DW

Evil Cat!

>third skill changes her to Assassin
They don't need to, there's already a Dual Class skill. Hopefully it boosts NP or gives Arts and Crit up.

>Semiramis is released
AHAHAHAHAHAH

>two servants left
>CS removed
>33 turns
did jetfag just BTFO himself with no one asking for it?

I'd feel bad taking away a chance of another new player from being added
Had I not gotten an account that decent, I'd feel pretty sad if no one added me and would have had a hard time farming dailies

I'm sweating just thinking about it. DW won't do it right?

This, NotSanta Alter needs an Arts NP.

I hope we'll get a Holy Grail as the grand prize for the racing event. Just like they did in Carnival Phantasm.

As a fellow fujo I don't really get the hate here towards the female characters. I mean, it's Fate. It's always been a franchise about cute girls. In FGO male and female servants are balanced and both sides have good characters and others not that good. Personally I can appreciate beauty and a good character regardless the gender.

>Gets both Caster and Assassin damage modifier at the same time

Don't open this

>Literally had to hide behind Merlin
Holy shit Lancelot is a coward

>Gilgamesh interrupts the middle of the race asking why he wasn't invited.
>Kojiro with a temple
I wish

She's uses Quick Oil because of MHX, just look at that thing.
If that's not a Star Wars rip off, I don't know what is.
R-right?

Spooked again.

>implying Lancelot needs Grails
Come on gilkek

>QQQAB with a B NP
>Lower ATK and HP than Lancelot, Herk, Beowulf Pent and fucking Passionlip
Fuck it sounds like something DW would do considering summer servants are guaranteed whalebucks anyway

Holy fuck. FGO NA fucked up so bad.

They put a 1/2 AP for two days unannounced then they removed it after 1 day.

/fgoalter/ is literally SEETHING

>appreciating things
You can't like things in /fgog/.

I'm laughing at them

Fucking Angela Anaconda flashbacks

We're going to need an edit of this pic.

She's a rider.

Well, a good amount of Berserkers have 3 Busters plus a quick NP.

Maybe they want to reverse it this time?

>As a fellow fujo

HAHAHAHAHA

I love NA
Watching their game die is fun

I wanted to give NA a chance, but fucking hell whoever's running it seems incompetent as hell

I mean, it could be a neat gimmick if she had high enough hit counts and the right skills to make it work.
But this is DW, they'd never make it work.

And I care because?

>jetcuck will never be this competent

>same number of turn
>used CS too
>except I didn't lose anyone after reviving them
>didn't bring Merlin either
. . . weak

I feel the same, but I don't think I've ever seen fujos hating on female servants anyway.

Edit sumanai rate up

Why did it take a full day to fix?

>double memelin
wew