Post your car (and rate others)

Bonus points for actual shitboxes

Dude at autozone asked if it was an STI lmao

That's FWD though, right? IIRC only the RS of that generation were AWD? Either way I like it. Always like older Subarus.

This is what I'm dailying for the winter. 03 CL-S 6 speed. It's not bad but I honestly hate FWD in the snow.

Nah its AWD. Live in TN though so not much point lol. Bet that acura is nice on the highway

8/10 for being pre-facelift
comfy 6.4/10 (.6 deducted for fart cannons)

Looking at a Supra/Isuzu Impulse for a summer fun car. Gonna trade this one in for a N package one next year.

oi I have a shitbox

How much was the shipping to Australia?

an Australian one apparently

what's the EXIF to dollarydoo exchange rate?

>Tfw freshly buffed and shined shitbox

vintage shitbox. 40hp

Numbers are arbitrary

I like that. Gives a nice 90's vibe, the wheels actually go with well & arent flashy, and the small fogs add a nice touch

Its a cool car. At first glance it looks like a normal coupe, but then you notice the more pronouced body and fat twin exhausts

Its.... average? I actually think that orange indicators on the front would improve the look

I love these. RWD, four doors and a hatch - its wicked. I also think that the dents & scratches add character, while the clean steelies make it look like the owner really cares

I want one. Its one of the coolest luxury cars to ever be built. You better be nice to it

My “I finally got a decent paying job” car.

I guess she’s shy

wouldthrash/10

Just bought this.

94 f350 7.3l idi turbo dually. Only 84k miles on it.

Nigga it’s FWD

Got her for 6.7k
01 63k miles, only one other owner and he took great care of her
Dubs gets to name, gas cap is on the left side so it's a girl

... I fucking thought it was a Volvo 300-series

Boy do I feel dumb

I knew I recognised that car. They were sold as Talbots in Europe.

Pretty sure the oil pump is going out but I love this thing

Dildette

I'm not so sure, there was a Talbot Sunbeam which looked very similar but they were RWD and an awesome rally car.

rolling for sophia

looks freakin Comfy
nice I loved my MK6

nice try senpai

Euro beat machine/10. Fucking love it.

>inb4 unpainted aero

po included it with the car since the factory bumper was a bit fucked, still have a bit of fitment left to do before paint. Also tracking down a set of factory side skirts.

Mah car

>Its.... average? I actually think that orange indicators on the front would improve the look
I know, I am really contemplating on doing that, but too lazy to do it.

No idea what car this is/10
Blue always was the best Subaru color
I bet that is a comfy ride.
Friend of mine wants one of these, apparently they're pretty good.
Aesthetic/10
Cute/10. Also rolling for Sophia, it sounds right.
That is a very nice picture, too bad it's sideways.
Race me at an intersection/10

wog/10

She looks mint, is it WIP?
That is one long vehicle, what do you use it for?
Looking perfect, as usual. Get a proper camera, the car is worth it.
Best color

clean/10

Theese all look super comfy.

My shitbox is picrel. Pls excuse my but-ugly winter wheels. Finishing installing my CB radio as I type this.

the wheels aren't the biggest problem with that picture

nice

I've always loved the look of these cars. Yours is super clean.

K-cars make me hard

Nice Porsche

LED bar kills it for me.

Keep it on the road, what ever it takes.

Very clean.

I never understood the hate these cars got. They were really practical and drove well for being loosely based on the Neon.

I like that. I think its a good bit because it reminds me a bit of of my Hilux; red, two doors, chrome in the front, 4x4

>LED bar kills it for me.
.... why?

>.... why?
Cause in my area, I associate them with the kind of people who pay way over sticker for a a dealer lifted jeep with 22" wheels and a led bar on top, never to be used. And when they do use their led bars, most of the time they drive way too fast down the highway with them on blinding everyone in the oncoming lanes.

I like the rally fogs though....

Thats what I figured... I'm fucking amazed by just how differently things like those are from continent to continent. Here folks use them because its a really dark fucking place for half the year, with large game all over, while over there it seems to be used more as decoration than anything else

Thats also a thing - so many americans call the front-mounted lamps rally lights or fog lights, while they're called just "extra lights" or "thousand meters". They're just meant to be used as extra high beams and not specifically for fog

Da Fuq is that?

Night time shitbox.

It's nothing special, but it's mine. I probably drive it 3 times a month or so for groceries or errands at this point though, I'm usually on my motorcycle 99% of the time.

Post bike.

not the same car at all.
the horizon/omni was developed as a cheap but good handling car by talbot, and badge engineered by simca and chrysler.

it's also the mother of the first modern supermini, the 205.

the sunbeam was, well... an odd duck, born from sunbeam ashes, on the core of a bigger sports car. nearly no parts carry between both cars.
it was less roomy, less comfortable and rugged than the omni.

i think nobody would remember it without the lotus torqueless wonder, and the talbot racing department.

correction. the omni was a simca developpement.
the samba/104 took it's place and pretty much killed it.

it's a honda passport
have you never seen one before

they never got sold outside of america.
stopgap suv plug waiting for the honda pilot

R8 my V8

>pissedoffswindler/10

dont get it

Did you say that you drive subie?

My teggy. Nobody laugh at her

give it te37s and it'll be fine. those dotz clones are cancer.

latvian/10

>pissedoffswindler
oy vey

No, he went into Vatozone to tell them that he drives a Ferrari. What kind of question is that?

1992 Foxbody 5.0

Chula vista?

God, that's hot.

>american mags w/ 33" MT mud terrains
>msd ingnition system
>masterflow exaust

Other then these basic mods shes bassically stock, when i got this beaut she has 22" rims on it and the previous owner barley spoke english. It was 1900 with the salvage title.

Is that Redlands?

C230? Nice. 8/10 classy car
I test drove an M5 once thinking it's going to be the best car ever. It felt huge and sloppy. Still pretty cool. 6/10

$212 a month for 2 years and I get $500 off my electric bill. Fuck Jerry Brown, and fuck buying gas on a regular basis. It ain't that fast but it's got Tork.

noice. Those doinky 80 mile EVs will be the hot shit in five years when the $/kwh gets pretty far down and OEM suppliers can crank out EV drivetrains for cheap.

I wouldn't mind a $7k EV for grocery getting

can you please take the other hubcaps off? this is my pet peeve

Hey Henry

love twotone

r8 my badgewhore golf

Retard me forgot pic
>select all images with a bus

while I agree sophie would be a good name, my dogs name is sophie, I don't want to be unoriginal here
thanks senpai
also how much would it cost to get the paint defects fixed? It's only a few places like where the previous owner closed the door every time, you can see where his hand met the door, also there are a few other places where paint was chipped off
is it worth being meticulous about the paint?

GOOD PAINT

your wheels are bent as hell, son

I cant decide betweeb this or an s15

Are you a lesbian? Bet your headgaskets shit themselves already. Couldn't even afford an RS. Yikes. 4/10
Does your transmission even work still? Lol but ok look 5/10
Literal scrapyard tier junk. Cash for clunkers is calling. 2/10
Worst car here. You can barely afford it and you keep saying you're gonna trade it in for some shit.
0/10
Shit can turd boxy mama 7/10
Chinkmobile but luxurious for its time. What color is your interior?
7/10
5/10.
8/10 for this manly vehicle
VAG is in you get none. 4/10
Once again, Shitwagon with shit wheels. It'll fall apart in 1hr
6/10 gookyota.
Boxy. Awkward. 8/10
Trash. Call it "i suck black cocks for fun". 3/10.
Needs to be put down
Neat. 8/10
7/10 on this chebby. How good is your sister in bed?
8/10. Dumb australian.
9/10. Smart australian.
Hahahahahaha oh my god hahahaha ricer 2/10
Couldn't pay me to care/10
Embarrassing chink shit. Slow as fuck too. Couldnt afford a better car. 5/10
8/10 because of quality. Keep it nice bitch.
Penis & Testicle Cruiser 2/10
No. -4/10 because of the coon wheels
5/10.
Eh... 6/10. Ugly wheels. Dont get raped.
Waste of text/10
7/10 r33 best tailights PIG FUCK
10/10 God Machine
Spic wheels. 4/10. Sad. 5/10 because I like integras. Whore.
Gay
9/10 foxy mama
5/10. But its a wagon so cool
White trash. 1/10. Your dick is tiny too. You're broke as fuck too.
Cute. 6/10
Trash
Garbage

>Are you a lesbian? Bet your headgaskets shit themselves already. Couldn't even afford an RS. Yikes. 4/10
Not OP, but how could you stuff so much meme into one retarded post?
8/10 on a toyota, 4/10 on a subaru. 8/10 on the worst c-class ever conceived, 6/10 on an EV.
You are just baiting, there is no other way.

These numerals don't lie
"I suck black cocks" confirmed your car's name

youre on p's so I assume its a non turbo, is it quick at all? I was looking at some non turbo skylines before i bought my car, always wondered if they were fast at all. reliable as well?

9.9/10
Lose 0.1 for it being the wrong color.

It's got 147kW and 255Nm. It's alright, nothing special. Very little low end torque so for the first ~2.5-3k RPM it's slow even in 1st but after that the power kicks in.

Bought it at 25,000km and now have 45,000km on it, and haven't had a single problem with it so far.

cool similar to an xr6 I reckon.
45k kms? damn, nice. good luck with it man.

post your car

>is it worth being meticulous about the paint?
Not necessarily, my Corolla is worth as much as a pack of chewing gums, and paint jobs are expensive, I have tiny dents and scratches here and there too, it's a 25yo car after all, so I ended up painting the bumpers myself, which were scratched to hell, and leave the rest as it is. It was around 120€ for the products, compared to 600€ for the lowest quote at a body shop.

I don't mind spending some money here and there, it's a hobby after all, but not a third of my salary for something non-critical.

You can go to a body shop, but it'll be espensive, a decent shop will probably paint the whole door, plus some of the parts around to blend the new color with the old. However with a decent touch-up paint stick and an orbital buffing machine, you could get a clean result too.

I'm just super protective right now, she looks so good from afar, I hate seeing defects up close.
I just hope if I do decide to get the paint fixed that I won't have a rock hit it and put it to waste

EJ22s don’t have head gasket problems but the 2.5RSs do you little faggot

what car?

pls no
why u do dis?
WHAT ABOUT SOPHIE SAYS I SUCK THE BBC? REEEEEE

i kinda wish it was flat white so i could do a cool paintjob or something, but yeah i do love it. just wish i could make it look like a tom's race car or something.

i kinda wish it was flat white so i could do a cool paintjob or something, but yeah i do love it. just wish i could make it look like a tom's race car or something.

Why can't I FUCKING POST A PICTURE
REEEEEEEEEE

Rate Me

Dont quote me on this but I think its a st162 Carina notchback
Dont think it was sold outside of Japan but its a fucking cool car

9/10
Love me some stock FCs.

My beater that I just paid $400 for new ignition coils for. A couple options:
>get a new 4Runner even though it's a little over half my gross salary. My commute is 20m round trip so gas wouldn't be a huge deal. The price would be though. To offset that I'd drive it until it dies. Payments would be tight but I could do it, although I'd have to contribute less to 401k. I'd use it to tow a boat and throw a canoe on occasionally.
>get a Mazda3 touring hatchback 6sp. Would be the economical choice. I could buy something later in addition to it that'd tow and be a 4x4, rent a van to haul shit, etc.
>get something else
>keep limping this Accord along.
I'm putting 8-10k miles on a year, currently rent and have to park on the street but might buy a place with a garage in a year or two, and I'm at least 5 years older than the average Veeky Forumsutist. I'm leaning towards the Mazda but they depreciate like a motherfucker. What would you do?

It’s not much but it’s mine.

2.5i manual