Confess

Confess.

One time I fucked the couch.

I dream about fucking an autistic chick.

I have the option to drive a 5spd MT car for my DD needs but instead I drive an automatic slushbox landbarge. I live in a hilly area and I'm worried id stall from a hill start but I guess that isn't much of an excuse

Nice trips

I wind back the odometers on the cars I flip and vandalize/steal parts from other similar cars on the market.

fuck yo couch nigger

The minimum octane rating for my car is 89 but I try to put in 91 at least and preferably 93. I assume this must be somehow better for performance or engine service life but I have zero evidence.

I really like cars I'm just scared to work on them because I don't want to fuck up and break something

Once I stripped the oil pan plug on my car and I had to send it in to the shop and they charged me $850 to replace the entire oil pan and I'm too scared to work on my car now because of that

Also this. Though if it makes you feel better consider that pilots, race car drivers etc, aren't expected to work on their own machines. You can still be a very good operator of your vehicle without being a gearhead.

I dream of being a cute trap cumslut, but I'm too old and masculine shaped to even be convincing to myself in private, so all that's left for me is to do fap roulettes and masturbate to the thought of actually doing them.

I'm 31 and don't have a car (anymore)

I get this reference

check your manual and make sure it doesn't say anything about higher octane being bad for it (mine actually does)

get a torque wrench and this wont happen anymore

>check your manual and make sure it doesn't say anything about higher octane being bad for it

No manual, it's a used car. The filler cap says "Octane Minimum: 89 AKI"

The engine is a BMW M44 1.9L.

should be fine then

I drove my sister's shitbox and backed into a parking spot divider, it was so low I couldn't see it
Never told anyone since it probably straightened the fender, what with all the hit and runs she does

I can't park forwards.

well I probably can but I choose not to, the idea of backing out of a spot terrifies me.

I can back into anyspot easily though so I don't know what's the deal. I've been driving for 10 years too.

Yeah right you fat pos. Masculine my ass.

Forgive me father for I have sinned.
I don't like cars at all.

I'm a 24 year old busrider who's only into cars because I watched Initial D last year

Im shit at parking. Had 3 scratches while parking already.

I failed my Driver's Test

thrice

I like understeery FWD and AWD cars.
Yes, I can hold a drift in a RWD car if the back end steps out, however I'm also in a blind corner, now occupying both lanes.
A spirited backroad drive without having to worry about that is more fun to me.

how long have you been driving for

I took out a loan on a used Fiat

I don't like driving manual, I don't understand the appeal.

I smoked so many black in milds in my shitbox but I don't care because the value only drops $50

I think the Ferrari Testarossa is some highly overrated piece of shit, talking about looks only. Horrid.

We are brothers

I want a hybrid SUV

I want to live in a Promaster City van.

I'm buying the KTM instead of the Husky because no one around here knows the Husqvarna brand even though the Husq is technically a better machine.

I failed it twice

I hit a curb once while making a right turn. No damage but I felt like a piece of shit for the rest of the day.

My front subframe and rear torsion beam suspension are both surface rust on the verge of becoming a problem. Despite rustproofing the exterior continues to degrade and i can't see inside the rear so ignorance is bliss.

I noticed rust for the first time on one of my rear fenders but have left it untouched for over a month despite having a can of rust paint 3 feet from me.

The water leak that caused water to pool in my trunk got the same rust proof spray but I haven't checked that in a year since I have to remove half of the interior trim panels to get at it.

I've driven over 8000 km since my last oil change but at least I'm using mobile 1 full synthetic and mobile 1 filter.

1 alternator bearing is getting worse and worse, I replaced the D/F caliper along with new pads and rotors but I should've done the P/F as well since I can see the rust ring from improper pad contact on the rotor.

I haven't vacuumed the interior in months since it's been like -20°C.

fucking condo regulations won't allow me to do any work on it, and u don't start me new apprentice job until feb 26th as I have a ski trip the week prior I have to save for.

No money, no workspace and everyday the rust spreads, brakes get worse and I die a little inside.

I don't do oil change myself because I don't want to deal with old oil

I have not replaced the shocks on my car in the 7 years I have owned it.
I also have not replaced my heater core or compressor so I have no way to defrost my windows

I drive an autobox because it just werks.

I drive an auto sports car and don't feel bad about it.

The dent in the side of my car was caused by me side-swiping a parked van, not by a parking lot hit and run as I've been telling everyone.

Nice pic related, you really are a pussy.

Fag.

I passed on the third try, 2nd failure was laughable

>Get into my mom's Corolla to start the exam
>Up until now I've been driving my dad's car
>Forget that in order to start the Corolla you need to put the blinker down while turning the ignition
>Only turn the key and go in reverse
>Start panicking and tell the instructor the car won't accelerate
>Realize why the car wasn't working normally
>Failed in the DMV parking lot

I dont plan on doing any big fixes to my car. The moment something important shits the bed, i’m Buying another car.

I own a crossover

I drive an automatic WRX.

I didn't learn how to drive until I was 20

I confused the gas and the brake once. somewhat recently too.

I give up on/too lazy for repairs and bring it into the shop more often than I should.

So I got catfished one time on meetme. The girl had some really cute pictures up and she was a smoker as well. Went over and she'd been in a car accident since taking the pictures, couldn't speak right, and couldn't walk right (said she had spine problems and had been in rehab and stuff). Felt sorry for her and smoked her out and hit it anyway. I felt like I was gonna break her the whole time. Blocked her number afterwards.

>Forget that in order to start the Corolla you need to put the blinker down while turning the ignition

What

I work at advance auto, only work on cars as a hobby, and couldn't care less about your project. I got in a yelling match with a dumbass customer one time, called him a stupid shit to his face, got a raise and made a manager 2 days later. I mouth off to customers all the time and never have gotten a reprimand, so I'll just keep doing it. Job just isn't really important to me, I only work 10 hours a week and give the least possible effort, I just keep pushing to see how much I can get away with before I get fired. When I need a part, I just take what I want, nobody has ever said anything to me about it. I don't care if my employees steal, and I tell them as much when they hint about needing parts and don't have money. My store owner and store manager think I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread. I tell people I won't install their wipers, battery, or anything else they ask me to do. People look at me with incredulousness after they ask me what part they need for the inside of their transmission and I tell them I don't know. They then ask me why I work here if I don't know. I tell them I only run a register for 10 hours and don't care to learn all the inner workings of transmissions. Either that or I say that I didn't stop my education with trade school and didn't study cars, that usually pisses them off pretty well. Couple years ago a local manager basically begged me to work for him because of all the parts I bought from his store, I said I'd take 10 hours if I could still smoke weed, he said no problem. I never even really wanted the job, just got it out of boredom.

>didn't get my license until I was 21
>had a car for 2 years beforehand that I drove around the backyard teaching myself how to drive manual

Anyone else /retarded/?

I put aftermarket 18 inch rims i painted black and a sticker on my car to disract from the rust and damaged body panels. It works because people always notice the rims first and think my car looks nice

Yah, you gotta set the blinker to indicate you're going left (won't work to the right) and then start the car

I've given up trying to keep my car clean because the paint is already shitty

Its a dead switch desu

I think you would be surprised how many people learn to drive at your age.... and even later. Specially women but I've known some male cases as well. I have a friend who is well over 30 and loaded with money and still hasn't got his license.

I like the Aztek.

I unironically masturbated to a black tranny

Manual or Auto?

My clutch makes a rattling noise but I'm scared of looking what is it because I know it'll probably cost a fuckton of money.

My dad didn't get his until he was 33 or someshit.

He still drove before that constantly, it just took him that long to get busted. Got out of the ticket for it too that sly bastard. Though part of that was because it was late cold, and he had my brother and I in the car.

My clutch is slipping like hell, but I'm too lazy to change it and too poor to get it done.
I still drive hard with it, burning it daily.

That's some wild shit mayne. I've ended up fucking a SSBBW when her pics implied just BBW.

I drive a New Beetle and I unironically enjoy it.

i pretend my base model 2010 volvo sedan is a fast performance car.

Manual with lot's of lube.

I once considered SR20 swapping a mustang

>soyspacing

My last oil change was 35k km ago and I won't be able to do it for another 5k

I reverse through drive-throughs at maccas and KFC just to see the reaction of the guy serving me.

I have an lsx Trans am that I don't have a use for. Have been thinking about trying an awd build, maybe lift it a couple inches. Have not decided.

I seriously considered importing a Honda Today just because of You're Under Arrest

i like stance, widebody kits and itasha

Super saiyan?

same.

I don't actually know anything about cars.

I bought a fun car to entertain myself to ease the loneliness

the underside of my dependable shitbox has been rusting away for years now and i haven't done anything to delay it.

>black in milds

I used to be on top of my maintenance on my Volvo for the first year of ownership.

>check engine light on from failed PCV box
>have oil dip stick slightly sticking out to counter the noise and from frying seals
>transmission mount fucked
>both front control arms squeak

I am four different tripfags on this board. Two of which are notorious.

I don't really care about cars anymore

My project hasn't ran in over three years. I've dumped so much money into MUH JDM DRIFT MUSHEEN and it's never enough. I've come to the realization that project cars are mostly a waste of time and money. In the time that I've stopped caring about cars I've graduated college, got a gf, and a career. The car has been gathering dust in a corner of the garage and Im probably just going to sell it and buy something new thats still enjoyable.

People whose entire lives revolve around cars are usually losers that are going nowhere. I honestly feel sad for people who's crowning achievement in life is their modified shitbox.

Unironcally kys

I mean, it's not a BAD reason

Most racing car drivers prefer having more understeer then oversteer if they can help it

I spent the last 10 years obsessing over shitboxes which has ruined my life. My best friend anheroed 4 years ago, and I didn't keep in touch with anyone else so no friends. Coming up on 28 as a virgin with no career, my degree is toilet paper because I'm basically too autistic for office work. My life is very sad and it's all my fault. Sad! Many such cases.

I've learned how to restore a car but not how to talk to girls.

I mounted an intercooler on my 140hp NA car. It's not even hooked up to anything, it just makes it look cooler.

I almost never consult a manual when working on my car. I just take of bolts until the part I need to replace comes off, then I replace the part and put the bolts back on the way they came off

I've never driven a rwd car

I always let the passenger pick the music because I don't want to get roasted for my music choice

I once drove a car with almost no oil, coolant, power steering fluid, brake fluid or transmission fluid through both ways through rush hour traffic until I could afford to buy those things

I let a riced out scion tc beat me because I missed second and revved to 6k

I may never attempt an engine swap solely because I don't feel like fucking with wiring/ecu shit.

I backed into a black altima in a parking lot, but since both of our cars were black I just checked the damage real quick (literally not noticeable) and left

Oh. That’s the same reason I lift and tinker with my car. It’s all fun until something exciting happens and your first instinct is to turn to your passenger to tell them, or you look to your phone to text your friend, when you realize, your car is your friend.

Based

My gear shift has been deep in my asshole because it looks like a horses cock

I haven't gotten deep into cars, just got my first manual transmission car.
I understand why people would do light mods, but a huge build just seems like a waste of time, and a big headache.
haven't changed my own oil yet

my dick is 8 inches long

I only drive fords.......*drops mic*

I honestly couldn't give a flying fuck about FWD or rev matching or working on your car yourself or brand snobbery or any of the shit Veeky Forums clings to.

It literally doesn't matter and you're not impressing anyone.

Ive just been spraying shit loads of degreaser into my engine bay to stop squealing and squeaking

I replaced a part by audible diagnosis alone, from an international seller, installed it myself without a manual.

It was not the part that had issues. Please Veeky Forums, forgive me.

RIP any moving parts

I have a bad habit of picking my nose. When I'm driving I don't want to put boogers on the interior so I eat them.

Get a car ash tray / trash bin. Literally just put them in there, you mongoloid.

Also, you can buy a pack of Kleenex for your car, you know.