/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV Stormblood General

Technical Avatarfaggotry edition.

>Patch 4.06 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/28053f7fa83022c6b203fdcfbd32b042fee8619c

>Patch 4.05 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/782e44043959ae82ead5c6745dac3297a0083b69

>Live Letter Q&A
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/337124-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXXVII-Q-A-Update-Thread

>Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/bFcDNb57

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/Moonfire_Faire/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

potatoes need to be protected and petted

Should remove 4.05 and the Q&A next time and add Moonfire Faire:

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/Moonfire_Faire/

/xivg/ Pajama Sleepover party this Friday at 7pm PST in the TT Battlehall on Aether!

Get a pajama outfit together and come meet folks!

Get the fuck out of my thread.

and punted, mustn't forget punted

>tfw no drops

You human folk are crazy

Let's go crazy together.

So in all seriousness, what are the best realms on Aether for prices of houses and still a decently populated community?

I'd suck Yoshi's dick if he'd let me switch the ninja running animation out for the rogue one

dunesfolk are jews

plainsfolk are perverts

Housing prices are set, the only time they go down is because the server is dead and no one buys them.

thats a given

Well that sure was a quick event.

Need one (1) signature for EB. PST.

>human

rip

That top looks like it might break open at any moment

well then what realm on Aether do you think is the least cancerous?

what is with the blurry dog shit lens aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Anyone wanna hang out

highlanders!

i love sugi!!!

user, you know just because I'm wearing a mask doesn't mean I can't see you staring at my chest, right?

i cannot believe, there is an avatar in the op, he does not have the threads best interest in mind, where is the thread justice?

If you right click the chat you can hide it.

highlanders.

What if I'm actually staring at your mask?

sit on my face

PUMPlander

A pathetically big part of why I haven't levelled ninja. I really want to, and I'm almost never running with my weapon out but fuck me does it hurt to even see the arms back shit. I still like playing DRG but I want another DPS to level on off days

Is there a specific server most of you gays are on or is everyone pretty well spread out?

thanks friend
I'd be able to tell. Your eyes are pointed approximately 8 inches lower than my mask.

*ahem*
Why did you take black bowls from my kitchen to place on your breast

just.. take the stone off when you run around...?

No, no, I'm definitely staring at your mask. I have a fascination with slowly unmasking cute mask lizards and kissing them on the nose!

Take your pills kid

The best part is that even if someone did complain the argument that it is their character could be made, and then they would be the one shitting up the thread with their avatarfaggotry. Truly the greatest OP image of our time.

The rogue one looks so good too

How the fuck is Fray? Why the fuck do I skip all story shit and start asking questions like a kid that wandered in half way through a movie? Why is he saying what every Errand Boy of Light is thinking?

A-user that's lewd!

I just finished SB and I have to say.

What the fuck is with Lyse?

SHE

DID

LITERALLY

NOTHING

PERIOD

Who wrote her into this? She could have died at the start and NOTHING would have changed. Yet she stands at the head of the entire story like she's important.

What's some cute low level armor that a WHM can wear?

please stop stealing sugi from me

That's lyse for you

Who the fuck. Goddamn it. My bad.

>Why is he saying what every Errand Boy of Light is thinking?
Go level DRK or watch the DRK cutscenes in the inn.

white privilege

I miss Yda.

DRK spoilers
He's literally the part of the WoL that isn't pretending to tolerate everyone's bullshit. The actual person Fray was dead when you walked up to the corpse in Ishgard.

DRK continues to be the best quest.

will I need gathering professios for alchemy like using copper in potions or something?

That's factually incorrect though.

Need 1 (one) Elezen wearing nothing but her striped stockings and heels to come lay on my countertop

>Will I need to gather magical plants and minerals to make magical potions?

No.

All she did was flip flop.

Unless you want to be constantly spending money, yes.

Primal or Aether?

Which one has the fun lads

>HURR what do I do
>Let me pick up shit
>Hey, you're leader of the resistance now because I haven't a fucking good reason to give you the position
>Yay, everyone else won the war and I did nothing to kill Zenos or really anything besides soldiers and a bitch that I let get away several times, but I couldn't even do that right.
>I'm gonna take center stage like I actually did anything meaningful or made any important decisions at ANY point in the story.

what ilvl do I have to be to (assuming I'm a good player) get 90+ percentile parses?
Is it something that can happen at 315-320 or do I need to be higher gear to get up there?

I want to git gud but I don't know how much of my parse is lack of gear over just playing not as good as I could.

are you accusing me of something?

Primal's full, fuck off.
Aether has all the social boys and girls.

Aether is the most heavily populated by xivg Mateus has pretty cool dudes.

so this was fun

Aether if you're a degenerate.
Primal if you play the game.

Either or works. A lot of folk seem to be on aether but a decent chunk is on primal

i literally wanted to barf at this part

Can I motorboat those tiddies now?

For what? Savage?

Its too late, the 345's have already taken the top. I'd expect you need a speedrun group and like... 330 to get the 95. 90 might be a little easier.

Its not all about your parse though, dont become a tunnel vision memer. If you're good at the game, you don't need an orange number to tell you so.

>didn't pay attention to anything in the MSQ

Are legacy servers still a thing?

What's the best non-legacy sever for RP? Also ERP

How is it? Other than adding more milk to the chocolate.

This was easily the worst part.

LYSE.

GET OFF THE STAGE.

MAKE LIKE A DRAGOON AND JUMP.

INTO FIRE.

Your lizard looks like he just got cucked. I miss when she was just Yda.

I JUST finished the MSQ. As much as I tried to like Lyse, she did fuck all.

Name one thing if import that she contributed to anything in any MSQs even before losing the Yda persona besides being comedy relief.

Anyone wanna grind some creation tomes on Chaos? PF is up

i think you mean more chocolate to the milk

Careful user! Don't fall!

looks fine, maybe a darker eye color? green is always a good choice

Does tbis count as pajamas?

Noted, thanks.

>running old content with your best buds

Is there a greater feel?

>Your lizard looks like he just got cucked

cucked by the story

I don't understand why people act like Lyse demanded everyone line up for her to look good at the ending.

Oh boy thats a nice highlander

really cute

IDK man, I wasn't paying any attention to Lyse because the part where Arenvald lifts up the standard and it starts waving was really really cool and probably the only part of the entire Ala Mhigan liberation effort where I felt anything.

Child that walked into the middle of the movie and wants to know what's going on here.

What the fuck is the echo?

I'm sorry, if you're not looking at the Burly Man, SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOU!

>tfw the very deepest floors of PoTD
This is actually fun, why aren't the earlier floors like this?

It's not that, it's that why anyone gave her that respect is beyond me. She didn't do anything to deserve it. She's a literal who that somehow got the title of leader who did nothing to earn it or anything with it once she got it. She's a literal who to everyone.