/ink/ - Splatoon 2 General

Teamwork Edition

Previous thread: - Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
- Splatoon 2 Map Rotation: splatoon.ink/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

> News
- Mayo won the Splatfest in all regions!
- Sploosh-o-Matic (Curling Bomb, Splashdown ) is back: twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/893391908172480512
> Splatoon 2 Information (links + translated tweets)
- pastebin.com/h04p6aqy
> Splatoon 2 Weapon Stats
- imgur.com/a/eV8p0
> S2 New weapon stats
- imgur.com/a/NFzgv

> Big S2 Gear & Weapon list (contains unreleased weapons)
- leanny.github.io/splat2/

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

>View Nintendo switch online services on your PC
- github.com/OatmealDome/LoungeChair/releases/tag/v1.0.6422.34538

> Add your FC to the list of FC below:
- docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> list of FC:
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13663145
youtube.com/watch?v=WHYx6QTDfW4
youtube.com/watch?v=ccASObYBvaA
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

strawpoll.me/13663145
Which version of Splatoon do you like more, /ink/?

Okay so can people agree on this order to take down bosses? Is there already an agreed upon list like this?

1. Flyfish
2. Stingers
3. Steel Eels
4. Drizzlers
5. Steelheads
6. Scrappers

Deal with Maws as you see them, shouldn't need to be a group effort

give me ONE reason why I shouldn't main the flingza.

It's a crutch.

To check if its low tide, watch the small wave/water animation at the beginning of each wave and bottom of your screen. If the wave goes down its low tide. If it goes up, its hide tide.

Any other roller exceeds it greatly in usefulness.

Callie is for RAPE!

Sex with Tim!

You might want to win sometimes

>relying on crutch tactics

I want to lick that woomy clean

Being swarmed by woomies who want to suck your dick all the time would be a real hassle

What are the best subs to put on an Ink Resist main?

oh, user...
say that again after I stab your sorry ass with it
not an issue
fuck, you're right. never mind, anons.

Nigga it doesn't matter, they don't interact

Also, always say what weapon

Nzap

Cool

It doesn't matter what the subs are on any given piece, just that they're subs that you want

>win overtime zones
>game mysteriously disconnects right as soon as taken the lead
>instant crack
>5 min ban

wew, and to think at S+ you could at least own up you salty fags

reminder to squidbag all crutch baby motion control users

This is the best Splatoon band except for the Squid Sisters and noone can convince me otherwise.

>that clutch splashdown

Multiple steel eels should not spawn during high tide

that's not ABXY

Christ, that was intense. Thanks for the SR session lads.

They're better than the Squid Sisters

Why would I attempt to convince you of something that's not true?

Then I guess I'll just go ink saver then.

>that splashdown
alright im done, ggs

Chirpy Chirps/ABXY is better

Noone is not a word

>drop down through the grate
>clip through the wall and land in water
>die

This game is trash
GGs yo

>tfw you can't aim with the sting ray

Which is your favorite new track post-Condiment Splatfest?

youtube.com/watch?v=WHYx6QTDfW4

Hold me, /ink/. I just blew my last 8 snails trying to reroll my favorite shirt to get something good and it ended up worse than when I started. I'm gonna cry.

He did not disconnect and was not afk

>enemy has a charger
>team gets too scared to move anywhere

fucking hell

>It's a "Guy attempts to solo a boss instead of picking up eggs or reviving people" episode

You posted it

>Steel Eel blocks you from reaching the Flyfish.
Hmm...

or

youtube.com/watch?v=ccASObYBvaA

So this... is the power... of rank S...

>a literal trislosher nigger in the team
I can understand him

I really love the turf war flags. It's a nice way to set goals in the game without having to play ranked.

That's me. What am i supposed to do? Walk into his line of sight and pray he misses? There has to be a better way.

>reroll
Stop fucking doing this, you're wasting snails. Use chunks to add abilities you want, goddamn it.

Post more homocidal Marie

>high tide
>stinger --> steel eel ---> flyfish
that's a wrap!

I think the flags are a neat touch, i just wish we got money or something as well. Getting a flag after lvl 30 doesn't feel as satisfying.

Completely relies on situation and positioning.

if you swap gear with a splatnet order do you get the chunks from the one you swapped out?

jet squelcher my nigga

WAIT FOR PEOPLE BEFORE YOU TAKE THE FAN-ELEVATOR HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUK HOW DID YOU MAKE IT TO PROFRESHIONAL

I just noticed marina has some peculiar eyeballs

Profreshional Salmon Runs.
1138-6992-5210

>That one guy that just runs around with a golden egg
>That one guy that refuses to revive
>That one guy that refuses to pick up eggs
I'm surprised half the people in salmon run even know how to turn the fucking console on.

Muck Warefare has a way more upbeat tune to it, and for some reason I get vibes of megaman X command mission, so I'd go with that over Acid Hues.

I just wanted to get a double of the brand skill so I didn't need fucking 50 chunks. Now I'm so much farther away when I could have used those snails to get some reliable farming gear.

>tfw your charger game is on point and the enemy team devotes two players just to harassing and shutting me down
>tfw it doesn't even work

You can feel the salt. They seabag SO aggressively.

just climb up the wall motherfucker

why make that guy stand there like an asshole when there's most likely bosses that need to be killed

They match her zipper. And her icon in pic related.

>enemy has a charger
>oh it's fine, most chargers are shit
>charger starts taking out entire team

wait fuck I meant low tide
and they all spawn on the same wing

Who /squelchermasterrace/ here?

I will probably never have a run like this again. But it was kinda sweet while it lasted.

>wall isn't inked because of stinger/maws
>horde behind you
>gets splated

i think i found the combo to make splooshomatic aggro as fuck and amazing

>run off a phone wifi hotspot to introduce some small level of lag, don't use ethernet or everyone else will have a lag advantage on you by default

>get three swim speed mains. i know it's a meme but it definitely changes how swimming feels for the better, you can change directions quicker and get up to top speed much faster

>put on some early 90s jungle DnB for that fucking SPEED

>never ever attack an enemy that's looking at you, always get up on their side somehow and unload. if you're in a firefight get your swim strafe on and keep the gap tight and get to his sides as he's trying to aim

>play charger
>3 squids up my dick the entire game
>get like 4 kills because as soon as I charge someone is behind me

the knockback from bumping into an invincible hitbox of an enemy shouldnt be enough to knock your ass into the water
I swear every time I try to skirt around a scrapper or steel eel I get flung a whole square in a 90 degree direction

I see that fucking Tri Slosher icon you cunt.

>mfw that player is me

Nothing being the last player alive and splatting every fucking asshole who comes after you. Even better when I'm aborting Inkjet faggots before they can rain terror down on my team or as an act of vengeance depending on how the match is going

anyone?

I wonder if swim speed+ heavily affects directional change. There's definately been a few times where I accidentally went too far or something and died because I couldn't turn around fast enough

Yo

It wasn't a secret.

What is the current status on ability science? Does anyone have values on how much main/sub abilities impact things aside from the walk speed on ink resistance?

This is the other side of charger. Those rounds where your favorite perches are nothing but bomb spam locations and where the Tentamissile spam is constant. Those rounds where your team can't control their lanes and so you get flanked nonstop.

Those are the rounds that make me play other weapons.

I don't get your joke.

>run off a phone wifi hotspot to introduce some small level of lag, don't use ethernet or everyone else will have a lag advantage on you by default

WAIT LITERALLY ONE SECOND AND LAY SOME COVER FIRE THERE ARE ALWAYS TWO MORE BOSSES TO SPLAT RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU BE USEFUL AND FIRE AT THEM AND NOT A FAN AND WAIT FOR YOUR TEAMMATES SO WE CAN ACTUALLY CLEAR THE WAVE ITS A GROUP EFFORT HOLY SHRIMP

>no sea snails at all

Holy fuck, somehow I never realized there were vents ON the switch itself. I'd been treating the thing like a handheld the whole time, so that caught me by surprise.

Splatoon 2 has its problems compared to splatoon 1; shooters are really dominant, the charger's charge storing makes weapons like bamboozler and squiffer not make sense anymore, rollers are underpowered, the stages that are currently in the game are often sorta similar to each other.

But FUCK if not having krakens and bubblers in the game isn't a godsend.

I used 'em all, holmes. I'm not worried, I'll get more soon.

it absolutely helps, there's a noticeable lack of dying extremely quick when i'm on wifi vs on ethernet like usual. if i'm at 15 ping and everyone else is at 50 or so, i'm seeing them with a good delay from where they actually are

If you were disconnected it was your own damn fault
[/spoiler] I couldn't find the reaction I wanted. Pretend tbis picture is mean-spirited

>the charger's charge storing makes weapons like bamboozler and squiffer not make sense anymore
You're retarded. They'll just make them store charges longer and boost their inking or give them strong subs/specials.

Imagine a Squiffer with Goo Tuber levels of charge holding and something like Ink Storm and Burst Bomb. God tier.

w o a h

Octavio beat you to it

Is it just me, or is DJ Octavio like 100x easier to beat in Splatoon 2 than he was in Splatoon?

>when someone disrespects your rat baby

Octobrush edit when?

Yeah, it has vents and fans. Mine start fucking screeching if I play on my TV for too long.

I've never played this game but I like the squids

Yeah, he's kind of a downgrade. The bomb rush is a lot less intimidating than the laser, and he doesn't end up throwing out a ton of minions like he does in splatoon 1.

more pearl protection propoganda

squid cunny