/opgg/ One Piece Games General

Under Maintenance edition

previous thread >General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP!
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database: optc-db.github.io
Calender: optc-agenda.github.io/
(NEW)Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
(OLD)Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KAi-2_4V2mq6E42UrVk1ktpZlfXFGK9soh_biYoNkM/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYsJghfg_Eu_IgUAcEkuALfc1-XUNAzG0a__0L4ILyat2r5g/viewform
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

>Global Event
Colosseum ( Moria, Bege, Paulie):8/2, 8/4, 8/9, 8/11
7.0 is now LIVE, reminder to save your Chopperman Rookie missions for 3xEXP ship
8/08 - 8/15: NEO DOFFY
7/26 - 8/13: Moria Colo
8/01 - 8/07: Super Success
8/01 - 8/08: Franky, Hannyabal Fortnights
8/01 - 8/15: Nico Olvia, Kraken, Rob Lucci, Kid Vivi Fortnights
8/15 - 8/22: Prisoner Mr 2, Marguarite, Revolutionary army Fortnights
8/22 - 8/29: Young Arlong, Perona, Hogback Fortnights
8/01 - 8/14: Log on for Trafalgar Law
8/02: Ace's Training Ground
8/02 - 8/06: 1 free yolopull for each day
8/05: Buster Call
8/06: Pica Raid
8/07: Garp Raid
8/07 - 8/13: Strawhat Island
8/08 - 8/15: Neo Doflamingo
8/08 - 8/14: Skill Up
8/10: Ivankov Raid

>JP Event
Colosseum Gladius, Dellinger, Zephyr 8/3 8/7 8/10 8/14
8/01 - 8/07: Snail Rate Up (Cola)
8/02 - 8/07: Booster/Evolver Island
8/03 - 8/10: Kalifa, Kimono Croc, Rumble Pirate Fortnights
8/05 - 8/07: Evolver Forest
8/07: Nightmare Luffy, Zephyr Raids
8/10 - 8/17: Zeff, Domino, Wapol Fortnights
8/11: Kizaru Raid
8/14: Blackbeard Raid
8/15: Buster Call, Boa Hancock Raids
8/17 - 8/24: Tom, Leo, Sengoku Fortnights
8/18: Blue Pheasant Raid
8/21: Enel Raid
8/24 - 8/31: Soul King, Law/Monet, Hogback Fortnights
8/25: Shiki Raid
8/28: Tesoro, Pica Raids
8/29: Akainu Raid
8/31 - 9/07: Shirahoshi, Wanze, Marguerite Fortnight

First for Storm Pirates

When is the maintenance over?

It's been over famboy.

It's already done

I'm trying to restore my jp account but I only get the back up option instead of the restore one.

should I go through the tutorial first? I'm installing it on an android since nox keeps getting errors.

guy who commissioned that art if you were gonna get sparrow to draw some shit why couldn't you request something good

also lmao that looks like shit for 350

It's just shitposting please stop acknowledging it

I would draw for the general but you fags would probably ask me to draw storm pirates or jewjulie and I don't have time for your bullshit

Which one? I only know of the storm pirates one, was there another one?

Storm Pirates one doesn't exist
Remember don't be retarded and respond to shitpost

New here, why does the storm pirates name triggers so many people?

A happy carrot is a sexy carrot!

Once upon a time there were two players called Storm Pirates and Cuc.k Pirates who used to always ERP in the threads. Storm Pirates was also an actual girl so obviously there was shitposting, but having her boyfriend Cuc.k Pirates in here too made it worse as they'd shitpost about their sex life.

Tried the mod apk here. Why does the doffy forest crash the game?

>HEY GUYS SUGO COMING
why dont you post a fucking notice when its actually here you retarded faggots

It doesn't where did you get your apk from?

Stupid people shitposting about some "girl" that played the game. They spend all day writing erotic fanfiction about them, saying they've been to her fake camshows, and posting other stupid untrue shit. These people are literally the type of people that one banepost Copypasta talks about where they sit around sucks in hand laughing as they post this stupid inane bullshit about someone who hasn't posted here in ages. They reason it triggers people though is because these people are part the reason why this general was so shit last year. Early 2016 /optcg/ as it was still called then is easily one of the most unpleasant and shittiest generals I have browsed on this entire board. It's not enough to make up these bullshit retarded stories but when anyone would say anything about them shitposting they would try to spin it as you being some storm pirates hater that "ran her away" from the general or start spouting some made up bullshit about how you were some stalker of hers that got denied on her fake stream and now you're bitter and wanted to stomp out all mention of her. It's fucking terrible and it went away for a good 6-7 month at one point but people have been trying their hardest to revive it. At one point JewJulie some gay dude let themselves become a SP surrogate by refusing to stop tripfagging bringing this shithole back to its worst for a few weeks

Did you get stuck on Sugar for having an unsocketed team and get caught in an endless loop or was it a real hard crash because the latter isn't supposed to happen

Reminder that funposting is not shitposting.

It's not fun it's destructive and wrong

The sugar stuck. How to get past that?

get the one turn clear mod.

How much exp does the chopperman quest from arlong park yield? I tried looking on the general guide but couldn't find anything regarding chopperman.

anyone have a decent neo doffy fighter team?

i've made peace with not being able to do cerebral doffy and striker doffy is super easy for my double WB 6+ team, but im struggling a little with fighters which is kinda shitty because i have almost every good fighter on global

What are your fighter captains?