>FF Lost Stranger
crunchyroll.com/comics_read/manga?volume_id=1871

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released on December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer closed beta has begun: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/

>DFF NT
NA and Europe Closed beta runs from 9:00 a.m. PT / 12:00 p.m. ET / 05:00 BST / 06:00 CEST on Aug. 26 to Sept. 4
Jecht announced on August 7th: youtu.be/4PqRtRRvDyI

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy:
Anniversary event ongoing all month.
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

JP not welcome

bullying not welcome

C'mon game, gimme that last one now. I wanna know how hard vtech kicks in with that boost.

Zack and Ramza will conflict with Armor Break/down in the MP raid

FFT a shit
RK a shit
BEGL a shit
Mobius a best

Maybe one of them changed it and it's not updating. I don't think it'll kill us anyway. I'm only worried about prot running out on Hyper mighty G.

The lowest of tier bait

I disagree.

14/88
We must secure the existence of GL Players and a future for Gumi Singapore

Oh I'm just not sure what else to run on Zack besides armor break there? He's usually just syphoning for his bursts

>FFT is shit guy is also a mobius player and a JPBE player

Interesting.

And forgot image, stupid me

We're running Vincent, so a mental break wouldn't overwrite anything and would help a bit.

>dropped again
If you guys are still in, go for it
I already got my clear

kk, not sure if I have it but I'll check
It's up

Due to the buffs in the party, his SBs are most likely going to go towards attack. I've geared him as such, but the damn connection's fucked like with the other user

Freya 6* when

Easier to replace my Cloud, so I'll leave the room if someone else can carry a healer.

why is saucy freya the best

You know, I really wasn't expecting to like Noctis as much as I did. The world may have gave him everything to start with, but then it started taking everything back while punching him in the face each time. Poor lad just wanted to have a trip with his buddies and the world crashed around his ears.

I don't know why Gladio kept yelling at him and shaking him and telling him to "stop whining" or "treat things seriously", he seemed pretty serious and in the moment and wasn't even as broody as he looked.

>magic break
Subtle troll but it's k

Anyone else enjoying seeing the Nier fags get BTFO?
>save your entire resources for 2b
>gumi splits the banner with a worse 5*, effectively lowering the chances of pulling 2B to 0.25%
>9S split with a garbage tier 4*

Nah it hasn't updated I switched back, troll nonetheless though, thanks for coming along.

Also My healers are shit and underleveled so someone else will have to bring em in

Sorry guys idk what's with this connection tonight

I actually started playing FFBE because I saw the JP version had a Nier collab. Here I am, months later, having spent all my resources on the Veritas banner because it seems like a better use of my lapis lazuli and tickets. Fuck gumi

I mean if A2 is good it won't be so bad but yeah. They turned one of the best banners in JP into a kinda mediocre one here.

You knew Nier was on the horizon though, they teased it over a month ago. This is how they operate, they want you to waste your resources.

Yeah, despite looking like a Sasuka ripoff, Noct is honestly a pretty cool and likable main character who's not even slightly as edgy as his looks would imply. For all the flaws XV has, the main 4 generally a strong point for it, Noct especially.

reddit's ffrk tier list

5: Celes, Cloud, Fujin, Orlandeau, Terra, Tyro, Vaan

4: Eiko, Lightning, Onion Knight, Raines, Ramza, Rikku, Setzer, Squall, Tidus, Y'shtola, Zidane

3.5: Desch, Exdeath, Lion, Papalymo, Relm, Rosa, Yuna, Vincent, Zack, Zell

3: Alphinaud, Agrias, Beatrix, Cait Sith, Cid (VII), Edea, Edge, Faris, Golbez, Gordon, Larsa, Luneth, Maria, Minfilia, Refia, Rinoa, Seifer, Shantotto, Vivi, Warrior of Light

2.5: Ace, Aerith, Arc, Auron, Bartz, Ceodore, Deuce, Edgar, Edward, Firion, Fran, Garnet, Gilgamesh, Gogo (V), Hope, Irvine, Jecht, Kain, Krile, Locke, Mog, Mustadio, Noctis, Penelo, Porom, Quina, Quistis, Rapha, Red XIII, Sabin, Sazh, Sephiroth, Serah, Strago, Thancred, Tifa, Vanille, Vayne, Yuffie

2: Ashe, Balthier, Basch, Braska, Cecil (PLD), Curilla, Cyan, Delita, Echo, Emperor, Fang, Galuf, Ingus, Kefka, Kimahri, Kuja, Lenna, Lulu, Marach, Noel, Ovelia, Paine, Raijin, Reks, Reynn, Shelke, Snow, Steiner, Wakka, Wol, Yang, Yda

1.5: Amarant, Barret, Cid (IV), Cid Garlond (XIV), Fusoya, Gabranth, Gaffgarion, Josef, Laguna, Leila, Leo, Leon, Master, Matoya, Minwu, Nabaat, Nine, Palom, Prishe, Rydia, Sarah, Selphie, Shadow, Tellah

1: Angeal, Ayame, Cecil (DRK), Cloud of Darkness, Dorgann, Freya, Garland, Gau, Guy, Lann, Reno, Ricard, Rufus, Seymour

0.75: Black Mage, Dark Knight, Devout, Knight, Magus, Ninja, Red Mage, White Mage

0.5: Bard, Berserker, Dragoon, Gladiator, Monk, Ranger, Samurai, Spellblade, Summoner, Thief, Viking, Warrior

RIP

It's not IMPOSSIBLE for A2 to be good and thus prevent the banner from being complete and total garbage, but things ain't looking good. At least the shitstorm is entertaining.

A tier list for RK is really stupid. Pretty much everything is situational, and in single player you can make up for not having the character's stuff by RWing it.

Apoc dogs up one more time, if it disconnects I'll try some other time when RK calms down. Get your butts in here

Yeah, I did because the Nier banner looks like trash compared to the Veritas banner. I didn't use my resources on the banner because I forgot Nier was coming or something, I used them because I saw the Nier banner wasn't worth rolling on.

3/4 apoc+
one last try at connection

It's not impossible for Eve either, we're assuming a lot.

Oh, well it would probably have been smarter to wait. The Veritas banner ain't going anywhere.

I think people are quick to jump on Eve, due to utter garbage tier TMR and cutting the rates for 9S, who's pretty amazing and has a top-tier TMR, in fucking half. Eve would need to be godly in order to make up for that.

Best debuff cards to pair with Neo Exdeath in Mobius?

They're building Eve as a mirror image of Adam if his TM is anything to go by, and Adam is pretty trash.

It doesn't look good.

>Luck shitter trying to ask for advice
Lol

slutc@ wall pls

Well, it already does most good debuffs so, whatever you want really. Unguard if you want to deal more damage to unbroken targets, slowaga if you want to easy mode MP.

>cloud dead
hmm welp. I'm going to set up Zack for the other Cloud at least

With all the controversy surrounding Nier, I'd say it's survey time. Curious what /ffg/ thinks.

>Are you still going to pull at all on Nier right now?
>Hard pull base 5* chasing or just going for at least one 9S?
>If not, which banner you saving for? Would you be tempted if Eve and A2 end up good by surprise?

Dailies only till last day of veritas, then dump in NieR until I get 1 9S then dump in veritas

It pretty much is 2bdesu.
We know their skills, just not the multipliers.
Gonna split this into a few posts

Here's Eve
>Water damage and reduce water resistance for all enemies
>Earth damage and reduce earth resistance for all enemies
>Wind damage and reduce wind resistance for all enemies
>Lightning damage and reduce lightning resistance for all enemies
>Fire damage and reduce fire resistance for all enemies
>Decrease chance of being targeted, boost ATK and MAG when equipped with a sword, large sword or katana
>Damage and reduce DEF and SPR for one enemy
>Deal damage to one enemy, and if one with the sword was used last turn, deal double damage
>Deal damage to one enemy, and if one with the sword was used last turn, deal double damage
>Deal damage to one enemy
> Boost ATK and MAG by 20% when equipped with a sword

>still yes
>both, with everything I feel like I can burn

This does not change my plans. And if I don't get the 2B I'll move on with my life because I'm still pretty well off and not getting a 5* won't kill me

Yeah I'll probably throw everything at it. My team's essentially optimal right now and nothing in the future looks good. XI? III? Not interested.

Had a pic in the last thread about a 3 cm clear, but I didn't get full medals because everyone nearly died except for Ramza and Delita near the end. Tried a different approach this time and it's okay I suppose if RNG is forgiving on how my characters are attacked. Orlandeau would have lived if I gave him KO resist, I was a little lazy with that. This time around, no bothering with the demons, just rushing Belias with OSBs and a few debuffs.

here's A2 (speculated, there may be some overlap wth Ariana)
>Increase ATK for self and an enemy
>Deal physical damage to one enemy and enable heavy attack and finisher for one turn
>Boost ATK and DEF when equipped with a sword
>Leap into the air, then attack next turn
>Boost ATK when equipped with a large sword
>Boost ATK and SPR when equipped with a spear
>Physical damage to one enemy
>Physical damage to all enemies
>Increase fill rate of burst stones
>Boost ATK and HP when equipped with a fist
>Deal physical damage and chance of paralyzing all enemies
>Boost damage dealt to machina monsters
>KO's an ally to restore HP and MP and enable inherited memories for one turn
>Boost DEF and completely fill LB gauge
>Add chance to cast mirage and counter attack when receiving a physical attack
>Deal physical damage and drain HP from one enemy
>Deal damage to all enemies
>Increase fill rate of burst stones
>Deal physical damage to one enemy
>Boost ATK, DEF, MAG, and SPR when HP is below a certain point
>Deal physical damage to one enemy
>Boost ATK and DEF for three turns
>Reduce damage taken and regenerate HP for caster for three turns
>Boost DEF when HP is below a certain point
>Deal physical damage to one enemy and add chance to evading

>Zack's chain makes my screen freze
Naisu

And here's Ariana in case some of her skills are actually A2's/eve's (or vice versa)
>Add chance to regenerate HP for three turns when receiving a physical attack
>Add chance to reduce damage taken for two turns when receiving a physical attack
>Use magic twice in one turn
>Boost ATK and increase chance of countering
>Automatically revive an ally one time
>Boost MAG when equipped with a robe
>Boost DEF and SPR when equipped with a light shield
>Regenerate HP over three turns for self
>Reduce damage taken for two turns for self
>Boost ATK, DEF, MAG, and SPR for all allies while singing, and gradually restore HP and MP
>Damage and chance to paralyze one enemy
>Damage and chance to confuse one enemy
>Chance of evading physical and magic attacks

FUCK dude, if Cloud hadn't died he was gonna shove a sword so far up that damn dog's ass. Good job everyone!

Probably should have gotten guardian mog up once I saw we were taking a lot of damage. The fight still unded up boring even though we lost 2 characters right away.

>Are you still going to pull at all on Nier right now?
You mean the day it starts? If so yes
>Hard pull base 5* chasing or just going for at least one 9S?
Im using a minimum of 1 10+1 pull and 50 Tickets
If i get 2 9S before reaching the 50 tickets, i'll keep going until i hit 50, if not, im going to keep going until i get a second one or i run out of tickets, at which point i'll do another 10+1 pull
>If not, which banner you saving for? Would you be tempted if Eve and A2 end up good by surprise?
I hope i get the 2 9S without using all of my tickets, i'll need more of em for the next Veritas banner, i need WVs TMR for Aileen

Now I should mention, these are laid out in such a way that we don't know who owns which skills (so we don't know where the cutoffs are).
But the skills were laid out such that A2 -> Ariana -> Eve

So the top Ariana skills could actually belong to A2. The bottom A2 skills could actually belong to Ariana. The top Eve skills could belong to Ariana, and the bottom Ariana skills could belong to eve.

I really expect more out of 3DCG nipples nowadays.

Yes.
Hardest pull in my history, I'm spending everything.
If Eve and A2 end up making NieR great again, I'll shed tears of bliss.

I have nothing left to get, except Ayaka/Season 2 Fina for a god healer. Honestly, I should save for them, but I just love NieR.

That skill set, assuming those are her skill descriptions, actually looks pretty good. A2 could actually be usable if the modifiers on her stuff are high enough. I want to remain optimistic.

2B sure has some nice saggers on her here.

So I just rolled a Monk, how shit is it? I have absolutely 0 good monk cards at the moment. Is it better than the 3 starter pack job classes? Fully *8 I meant

Yeah, A2 seems pretty promising assuming they don't fuck her over.
In the Taiwanese stream today, they highlighted her Drain move as her focus, which makes me nervous. But the potential is absolutely there.

Eve I doubt even has those elemental skills, those are probably Ariana's for all we know. But even then, they sound really low multiplier and low imperil.
The One With The Sword could be neat, but it coulld also be shit.
The 20% passive ATK / MAG boost is really scary, he could be a hybrid.

>>Decrease chance of being targeted, boost ATK and MAG when equipped with a sword, large sword or katana
>> Boost ATK and MAG by 20% when equipped with a sword
This doesn't seem very Eve-like. He fought bare-handed, brutal punches and firing off energy blasts everywhere.

Oh well it's clear gumi hasn't actually played NieR so whatever.

>I just rolled a Monk
You'll need to be more specific. There are 4 diferent types of monk.

Just says Monk, this is why I assume is the shittiest right next to trainee monk.

Weeeelp, time to masturbate

Where did XIV go in the OP?
Did the frogs get to it?

I haven't played Nier so I'm not interested in the units themselves. I plan to try getting one or two 9S, but Tillith and Rikku made giant holes in my savings, so I will only be able to spare around 20 tickets and two 10+1 pulls if it comes to that.
There aren't many units I'm looking foward to in the future. The next one I plan on blowing everything is Yuna, but she is still far away.

Stormblood's pretty old news so when patch 4.1 comes up it'll be added back.

Who do you want in the new Dissidia?

I thought her LB would be the focus. They mentioned some insane attack boost.

What the hell is the point of Pugilist? Just autoattack shit for 30k?

Looking at this, those are definitely A2's skills. It's her first one on the left.
And Eve has different stuff too from the same list. So basically ignore everything I sorted out, since it could be wrong.
Guess it isn't as easy as looking at the skill number, we don't really know who gets what from this list.

According to the translators, her LB is some kind of weird self-berserk thing, so I wouldn't count on it.

Regular team wasn't successful either, so I went back to the CM thing. Tried moving abilities & RMs around a bit, and this was the furthest I got. Cid's loadout of Hailstorm/Demonsblood & SSB really took a huge chunk out of everyone here. Problem lies in healing, as HP stock from Tyro's ultra can't really pull everyone together unfortunately. I suppose I could put the haste ability on Edward and bring in Y'shtola if I want to keep the 3 here. Otherwise, I could swap Mustadio out for a lv. 80 Ovelia holding onto a shared medica. To be honest, I'm not sure if the dances are helping that much here

Kinda stumped, and this makes the two previous D300 torment CMs 2-for-1 victories feel like flukes thusfar.

What's the effect on her TMR?

>Eve has more attack than A2

Pff. Also the guy in the global update video said that her LB gave her a massive attack boost and did an AoE attack.

Those are A2 and Eve's skills given that they already revealed a couple of each during the announcement and the ones they revealed for both characters are in that list

Minwu

>Eve has higher attack
What the fuck

Oh, nevermind. Not enough spirit motes to dive Edward to White 3*

An AoE skill of some kind

Yeah. They're all jumbled around.
Some are obvious, and some they outright told us. But the rest are pretty much free to move around since we don't know.

Those first 2 are the FFT event Materia. the next 8 are the FFT character GE abilities and the procs from those materia and the Song is Luneras GE enhancement.

Welcome to why everyone has been mad for the past day.
Supposedly it's because of her conditional ATK passives, but we don't know how strong those will be.

A2 seems to operate off mastery-like effects (+ATK when equipped with [weapon type]), which do not get represented in that "base statistic". However, passive +ATKs do.
It seems A2 will not have any generic ATK passives, and must operate off her equipment benefits. Hopefully she has at least 40% per equip.

125 attack non-elemental greatsword (an upgrade from Agrias' tmr) that also gives +20% defense and an AoE attack (no info on that yet).

english announcement in 2 and a half hours at least

Might be great if the attack is strong (400% or more).

Even at 40% per equip she'd still have slightly less attack than 2B. And she's supposed to be the offensive one! It's kind of fucked. And let's not forget that her skill descriptions also say they boost SPR and HP too. I hope they don't go for some hybrid shit on her.

And you'd be right.

lunie!

>And she's supposed to be the offensive one!
2B and A2 are both combat models. The only edge A2 has is berserk mode.. which seems to be her limit burst, giving her huge ATK and a poison-like continuous HP loss. Once we see how big of an ATK boost that is, her quality may be different.
It'd be wild if it was a +300% ATK like Queen's enhanced Rakshasa.

Anyone?

Yeah maybe.

Not sure if I can offer any help here. I was the one of the anons you asked in the previous thread, in which I didn't use my TGC OSB as I was focusing on Cloud USB RM + Delita BSB + Cid's SSB and BSB. Your tactics synergy seems a bit short considering how many players chase the hell out of Ramza, Meme God, and Agrias and it's been on several of the last DU Luckies. I can't imagine trying to rely on Tyro's USB as your healing mechanism as there is a lot of damage being thrown around here. Try to equip all of your characters with KO Resist accessories as that will help against his Ultimate Lich (I think that's the one).