Why are the nips doing this to themselves?

What the fuck is wrong with the japs and their insect-looking cars?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/02/28/this-guys-1966-volvo-has-over-3-million-miles-and-isnt-slowing-down/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mazda is doing fine desu

My god, why are blue cars so fucking beautiful?

>Volvo
>japs

>you
>retarded
pick two

This color is magnificient

I was just comparing it to the Volvo because I think subtle curves are better than sharp creases

the volvo looks bland as shit, no way i'd shell out so much money for something so uncool looking

>t. weeb

Simple gracious design wins everytime, unless you want a disposable piece of shit car.

That lexus will age like a ukrainian crackwhore, and the Volvo will still look good in 20 years

>and the Volvo will still look good in 20 years
Who the fuck cares? Modern cars are built to last as long as the warranty's running and then they get thrown on the junkyard.

That's why reliability is a main selling factor for anyone not overly rich or overly stupid.
Dumb fucking bench racer.

yeah, too bad lexus also beats volvo and their 4 cylinder chinamobiles in terms of reliability

>Anecdotal evidence

How do you know that?

The reliability surveys are flawed by design, and the people who take them are idiots who scream unreliable if they can't figure out how to set up the navigation quick enough. to go to the nearest fast food.

Until more people put upwards of 150k miles on these engines, there is absolutely no way to know which is more reliable.

Plus Lexus and Volvo use the same Aisin 8 speed transmission.

In hindsight, we really shouldn't have accused Lexus of being 'boring' 7 years ago

Dunno but people buy that shit. Look at all the people buying the new Civics even though they look fucking retarded.

>lexus
>beating anyone

lmao, enjoy that rebadged coroola

Normies have no taste. It's sad.

Lexus models are known gor quality, even past 100k miles. Volvos are not. Not even talking about surveys anymore.

The Lexus in OPs pic is instantly recognizable as a Lexus. The Volvo could be a Ford Escape for all I know. It's fine if you dont like the new Lexus design language, but you can't deny that 20 years from now people are going to know who made the top vehicle more than people will know who made the bottom vehicle.

The XC90 looks quite unique, and is more true to its original 2004 design language than the RX is, I don't really understand what you're on about.

have you never seen volvos before in your life?
this is very obviously a volvo, it has the same basic design elements volvos have had for decades, unlike those Japanese manufacturers who change their design language every 5 years

come to think of it, americans manufacturers do it too
why are the european the only one who understand the power of brand continuity?

>why are the european the only one who understand the power of brand continuity?
new volvos look nothing like old volvos you stupid fuck

yes, they do my blind friend

You are blind my firend

Cadillac unironically leads the suv race right now for the first time ever

Thank you based murica

>fake twin exhaust and fake rear diffuser
Why do they give European car design jobs to idiots?

Very true

Escalade can't even offroad. XT5 looks cheap and can't even offroad.

What are you on m8?

it's not a diffuser you dumb nigger it's a skidplate.

>reliability is a main selling factor
Buy Apple & Microsoft shares, thank me later. Don't fly to New York in September of 2001.

>caring about SUV people movers
>on Veeky Forums

I guess if you want to go from riding the bus to driving it.

I never liked the minivan-like rear lights on both this car and the CR-V. Shame because other than that they're both great.

>not acknowledging the zeitgeist
>getting left behind in the days of yore
heh, stay mad in your time bubble, basement dweller

stay mad on your buss

>Lexus models are known for quality
>Volvos are not

nypost.com/2016/02/28/this-guys-1966-volvo-has-over-3-million-miles-and-isnt-slowing-down/

Nigger you don't know shit, Volvo was making million mile cars when Lexus didn't exist and Toyotas were considered disposable junk.

Volvo always consistently made super high mileage cars since the 50s.

>t. 3k civic owner

Nah senpai $500 Volvo

In japan they spit on the white man. Kys weeb

>implying they don't spit on whites in sweden, france and germany
you need a reality check

Volvo's are quite unreliable. Owned plenty of them and they caused me nothing but trouble. On the other hand my IS250 runs like charm, expensive parts but they are holding strong.

I will take you to the gulag myself, race betrayer.

Lexuses are quite unreliable. Owned plenty of them and they caused me nothing but trouble. On the other hand my V70 runs like charm [sic], expensive parts but they are holding strong

>gulag
>supporting sweden the ultimate race betrayer nation
>>>/leftypol/

>2017_jdpower_reliability_rankings.png

>surveys
>my car is unreliable because I can't figure out how to set up the navigation to the nearest Burger King

Literally KYS for that nigger

Lexus has definitely made million mile cars. See: LS430.

You're fucking dumb, Volvo dropped quality off in the 90s. They definitely are pieces of shit today.

Literally Chinese pieces of shit now.

>buss

Butthurt swedecuck detected. You guys can't build a reliable car and you can't build a reliable country. Say hi to Mohammed for me