dfonexus.com/threads/pandemonium-concept-art.12567/

>Liberation weapon FAQ:
pastebin.com/d7YR3Z7U (updated)

>Fatigue Points(FP) resets at 9AM UTC/5 AM EDT/2 AM PDT

>Official Links
dfoneople.com
facebook com/dfoglobal

>Grinding Guide
Run scenarios, do not click the clear quest button on epic quests at or past time gate unless you're level capped.

>PVP playlist channels
youtube.com/user/Chengomango/playlists
youtube.com/channel/UCKkzSym6LVRhjvrQxr6sFeA

>Guild(s)
NEET
NFA

>Wiki (refer to your in game DFOpedia whenever possible)
wiki.dfo-world.com/view/Main_Page

>Pixiv Tags
DNF
D&F
Dungeon&Fighter
던파 - Deonpa
アラド戦記 - Arad Senki

>Voicepacks
mega.co.nz/#F!R5ByyQSR!Jy-BF-7Fk59XmGnrKVaP-Q
>JP Priest voice
mega.co.nz/#!QB0jjZZT!wbE08Q5SsML1leUpVngeLbM6cHY_Gbt0UK0tmXgZGmI

>DnF Original Soundtrack Symphony World
pastebin.com/LfzTQcDh
>Touhou Music Pack
pastebin.com/yRLzz58L

>Mods Installation Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1bzDeYgfdckqgfqtc60OpNTAhUcOiu53LMa_qFJ5LWvI/preview#

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

dfonexus.com/threads/test-server-august-8th-update.15111
dfonexus.com/threads/anton-raid-guide-how-to-make-turtle-soup-with-friends-under-construction.14627/
youtu.be/7eu1sm9ELZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who are YOU opening your ToD pot(s) on?

only option my dude

I fully expect to be disappointed with the claw I get

Hoping to get that swap 65 axe on my inquis, although a destruction or hyperion would be nice to replace lib

Hi there, dummy. The ToD pot pool is 75-85.
Going in without expectations is ideal. At worst you get 100 DI.

Lady Avenger. My first pot was Impure Touch, the completely worthless 75 scythe. Surely the two from this event can't both have that same one, right...?

O-oh
Well a hyperion or destruction would be nice anyway

Unless you got two characters within twenty-five floors of the finish there isn't enough invites for two clears.

>ideal
I mean maybe, last character I took through there got a Byeol and I was expecting Ganjang

how long is the 3 raid event gonna go for?
I dunno if I can spend 9 mil every week since im turning terranium into invites now

I had a seal already on another character. Just need to give that one some of the brilliant invitations and he'll be able to clear before the event's up mostly with just the Neo Premium ones I've got stocked up.

Smart. I was retarded and thought there was 200 invites in total. Highest one I have besides the main, is at like floor 27

Which looks better?

Is ele alive now?

right, foot fags are retards

She's on the mend but not quite there

fapped

Right, she looks way closer to formal wear than beach wear so barefoot looks a bit weird

whats pandemonium junction for?

also whats the little area at the bottom of underfoot with the dissasembler

The upcoming zone which will introduced the Ekon legendary equipment. Unused location.

Echon. That other area was, initially, where the dank elf ruins were before it was moved. It was more of an event dungeon back then. Same with the ninjer one that is entered there.

cuties~

>creator got double cast back
>mandatory tp skills removed
>gets a swap skill that adds 20% skill damage and 10% magic crit chance at level 10 AND 25% phys/magic def reduction upon hitting an enemy
Back to tier 1 we go.

will ekon legendarys be better than lvl 90 ebins?

if I already have a few of those ebins is there any reason for me to do ekon at all?

>ekon legendarys be better than lvl 90 ebins?
Ekkons' are basically the upgrade to ancients. So like Dusky and everything that's not Gracia

so theyll be better than gracia then? thats good I actually have 5 legendarys that ekon stuff could replace when I dont have invites to use

but with how many Ill be getting through this tripple raid thing I dunno if Ill even need ekons by the time they come out

maybe ill transfer some since legendary transfers are supposed to be easier now just gotta see how tough itll be

>so theyll be better than gracia then
What did I just say? Think halidoms that you can reroll effects on, potentially.

>chain powder removed
I thought they wanted to differentiate F.Ranger and M.Ranger

They also removed chain glint and triple clutch, and gave her Stylish. It seems like they want the opposite of differentiation.

Msader probably. Hopefully opening 2 will give me a cross that isn't the 75 one.

Well, that's a funny way of asking for Toerua and Agonizing Desire.

Oh jesus christ I thought the 75 was the only "bsader" one

fmages are for ________?

placing at the bottom of the waifu list

Wait, what?

As in they've gotten rid of it completely or their new passive is just Chain Glint?

They'll be quite good but it requires good rerolls

Going off translation notes it was divided up into Stylish and the pan+load revolver passives for her

stupid fmages stop wanting mmages stop having shit taste

mmages want bishi dom bfs tho so youll be fine when the fmage realizes all mmages are gay

you should stop having shit taste tho

And the grinding to upgrade

dfonexus.com/threads/test-server-august-8th-update.15111

Reading it now. Thank fuck for that but the changes on a whole read like they're trying to throw shit on a wall and seeing what sticks.

I wanna know exactly what the skirmisher buffs that korea has that warrent fucking nerfs the balance patch right after

Potentially. I mean in practice, that means F.ranger gets Chain glint before 2a but yeah. Largely seems like they're tweaking various things to be either more fitting for party play, skill build meta, or just tossing out ideas that might smooth over Luke for us.
Skirmishers played themselves like m.spit's did in that speed run contest

Just farm mags fag.

>farm mags

magtonium isnt the issue retard, I pay for raids since dfog doesnt have a good guild and I dont have a fourth within my own group

>and I dont have a fourth within my own group
Why not just pub? Most classes can get into pubs with just a quest legendary setup.

dont think im good enough, trying to convince a friend to be our fourth right now so I can work on it without fucking over 19 other peoples raid for the day

not him but im scared to fuck up whatever role i get

Join neet, dummy. We're planning on 6 raids minimum each raid day through the event!

no

You're not going to murder an entire raid by yourself unless you use cubes in boats when you aren't supposed to.

Read this:
dfonexus.com/threads/anton-raid-guide-how-to-make-turtle-soup-with-friends-under-construction.14627/

Honestly, I'm surprised we don't link it in the OP. Didn't we used to do that?

Barring the few differences in that guide, if you know normal anton well, you're pretty much set.

id rather just pay for it untill im comfortable, specially since I cant do normal anton by myself either

You're setting unrealistic expectations for yourself, normal anton isn't reasonably soloable unless you're already pretty geared. But it's your money, toss it if you want to.

>NEET

No fucking thanks. You can't even complete a raid without having fuck ups and delays.

We still get them done faster than 2 man sells!

id rather just pay for it rather than risk fucking things over cause of my shit internet or something like that

also dont wanna join NEET since theyre fucking cancerous

>isn't in the guild
>knows everyone in it enough to formulate this opinion
Really makes you think.

lemme into the guild

t. AngusMcPunch

Yeah, that's right. Come to Airbears, you are very much welcome here.

-KoganeNoOu

got enough info from all the posts about the guild and the way you faggots talk to people here

no thank you

Nice reddit meme. This to show how cancerous you people are.

Stop shilling your normalfag discord guild and fuck off.

I mean, if you want to take everything anonymous shitposters say at face value, more power to you.
Discord is not an argument.

yes I trust posters here who have had bad expiriences with normie fuckers on a discord over normie fuckers from a discord

How do i gear my witch if i don't have money s

T-that's only happened once...

>Floor 2

herd u liek hitstun

>lvl 90 chars don't need ToA except maybe for general epic pot
>everyone else is 86 beacuse was too lazy to bother with leveling
>tried to level alt for toa - remembered why i didn't, so fucking long
This is a miskshake.

>tfw pot was worth 100 demon invites since it wasnt better than my lib weapon

damn it

Second floor went pretty smooth. Here's hoping the rest of the floors of ToA also don't have instant kills. That was the worst part of ToDes.

>tfw new avas released
>want to make dress up
>realise im too stupid for that
dress up is gay!

isn't that the shitter who would always post his character info window in every screen to show off his town attack until he was btfo by the whole thread one day and went into samefagging damage control mode?

@everyone

There is quite a lot of fmage images here, but what about others? Post your char dress up! Preferrably female or at least female (male) but male is fine too.

i pubbed today for the first time dfog
it went pretty well

Who are you?
what class are you?
How many chinas was there?
What gear you have?
What gear people in you party had?
suck dick much?
So should i run 50 tod tickets on someone to get 2 tod tokens (aka boa box) or on someone to get regular untradable box?

Why's the secret underwear pack going for like 1:2 cera

Comes with 30 skellington keys and can only be bought once per account so supply is limited.

>Oh this game looks cool
>Top Steam review warns about spyware

Never mind.

>steam

retard

>using spyware program using a pc that is a giant spyware through internet provider who is enormous spyware to read about other spyware programs.
wew lad.

What's the matter, you don't have sandboxes set up for this sort of thing?

>complaints about ToA
>meanwhile with skirmisher, non-stop juggles and holds
should have played a real class senpai

The thing about ToA is that there is no fucking point in doing it on a character that already has good gear.

youtu.be/7eu1sm9ELZg

>writing a review warning you about steam on steam
really makes me think

in this moment i am the luckshittingest

I just opened the account bound one on my M spit and got my 3rd Ice Spark from these stupid pots.
I finished ToD today on F sader and got a deep root cross, which is not too shabby.

Tried for a zan for my mom and got the lvl80 fire epic. I knew I wasn't going to get the byeo. Not sure who I'll give the account pot to.

wow

What's the best juggling class?

Begone bullies!
You're not welcome here!

I'm going to bully you armpits, bby

F Striker buffs!

Haha toa is so cool i wish i leveled my alts to 90.

>Those Dark Ritual changes

Neople pretty much told the few people that play Necro who heavily invested into STR to go fuck themselves

It's not as bad as it seems for people that actually invested in Necro. The cap for ritual's valid strength conversion was 2222 which was easily hittable with 90 epics.

I'd be glad to see "people who invested into showtime" told to go fuck themselves, maybe that will make class playable.