pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

My wife fifth from the left

>his build is expensive as fuck
>dies to a mage sneeze
>scary faggot

Fucking kek. Have you ran into the all roy team yet?

I swear, we cycle through the same 100 or so OPs every month.

YOU

ARE LIKE

AN

INFANT

Allow me to show you the M I G H T O F G R U S T

>scary
Cute! Cute!!

Anyone else?

Ride the bike!

>build is expensive as fuck
Beruka gets Defiant Def at 4* and ATiki gets Defiant Atk at 4*, neither of those are uncommon and I'm pretty sure that's all he needs. Selena gets Hawkeye gets Threaten Atk at 4* and Peri gets Threaten Def at 4*, and while those are uncommon you still shouldn't have too much trouble pulling them.

get spur attack 1 from another unit first so he gets goad armors too

>red unit
(lol

Wish I had hectors to sac for my Zeph. He's so great, and I had a distant counter Zeph +2 on my gauntlet team.

Instead, I'm just using earth boost, and that's useless in inflated stat PvE content

Is there a single female myrmidon that isn't worth a fierce dicking?

Do you think there are people in this thread right now that could name all the idolmasters characters shown but can't name all the fire emblem characters they're cosplaying as?

Please delete this grotesque depiction of my wife.

The only ones I can't are the FE5 ones.

Say'ri

What did you use to bait the cav archer?

Still need a deathless arena run, haven't finished all the chain challenge yet, and squad assault 2 is still undone, but at least I have all these out of the way.

>don't know the answer to either
Well, shit.

S+
PoR
Genealogy
Awakening
Blazing Blade

S
Echoes
Thracia 776
Binding Blade
New Mystery
Mystery of the Emblem

A
Sacred Stones

B
Conquest

C
Birthright

D(elete this)
Revelations
Radiant Dawn
Shadow Dragon

only way to make an armor unit good

that +2 DC zeph belongs to Sirius right? hes on my list too

Post fatties

got gray'd earlier today. was tempted to buy orbs but told myself no and to do the extra chain challenge paralogue orbs. this.

Does Hana count?

Hey, all I know is that Iori is the best idol.

Sounds pretty nice.

Mine is a -spd+res (21 speed), so the only thing he wouldn't get doubled is by an armored.
I gave him Vantage 3 + Defiant atk 2 since doing anything defense-wise would be pointless. Might throw him a Brave Sword+ for pure offensive.

>I did it

holy fucking shit i barely needed help

thanks, the key word all I needed was bait. I spent so long with Reinhardt+Dancer that I forgot how to bait. that pair literally numbs your mind.

I wonder if the second squad is harder- in the first one I even had spare 5* units.

She's not

Whoops, I meant to delete that Selena part. Was gonna say she gets Threaten Speed at 4* but Seliph doesn't really want that. At least I don't think he does.

>S+ Awakening
>D Radiant Dawn/Shadow Dragon

>tfw /@/non who got into FE by seeing OP's image

Good for you. Buying orbs is for retards anyway.

What teams did you all use to get through chapter 12 in Chain Challenge lunatic? My team one can beat up to stage 5 by themselves, but everything after falls apart.

Sinclair.

I lent out my +spd +1 Kagero, though there's no way she was as useful as that.

Just rolled 300 orbs for Summer Corrin, and failed, now I have a bunch of duplicate blue units but I'm not sure which IVs would be the best for them, since I'm relatively new.

The two I want to use are Mae and Robin (M), and their IVs are:

Mae:
-HP/+Spd
+HP/-Res
Neutral
+HP/-Def
+Atk/-Spd

Robin:
+Def/-Res
+Spd/-Def
-HP/+Res

Any help would be appreciated.

That Zeph was my mvp in the gauntlet. Made me start building my own, but
>tfw no spare hector

ivs?

what a shitty ass op

What did you use to bait the cav archer?

expensive as in SP espensive user

I didn't enjoy either in any way, shape or form.

Radiant Dawn had really nice art though, I guess.

I hated Kozaki in Awakening but enjoyed the cast and the gameplay, I played it almost as many times as Genealogy.

*blocks your path*

>sinclair
ah yeah, got him mixed up with another dude

yeah sucks that dc and cc are 58 locked still. i got the extra hector off snipes for sonya

Hana is literally the only one, and even then she'd pass for a pity fuck if no one other Memedon was available.

I wanna dick every fe girl voiced by Cherami Leigh

I wanna dick Cherami Leigh

>enjoyed the cast and the gameplay
(LOL

+atk/-def? holy fuck. what skills do i slam on this bitch?

Should I give my -atk +def minerva fortress def 3?

I wanna dick

E-Even Wendy? That's a scary thought.

same

Fire emblem has had THREE (3) times to have all its cast and crew to crossover with each other and each time its shit

>SMT x FE turned into Idolmaster X NuFE
>FEH is a gacha game
>FE warriors is Awakening Warriors

Yeah, tower reroll is a godsend. First time I finish the armor quests. I did it was a 4* lvl 40 Zephiel, a 4* lvl 40 Brave Lance+ Effie, and lvl 1 Draug and Wendy. I just kept rolling until I got a melee, melee, healer combo which is a 50/50 between an easter map and an awakening map with an exploitable chokepoint.

Okay what the actual fuck.

>tfw you cleared every chain challenge and cant farm them except this one

t-this stage is the most efficient one anyway r-right guys?

Hana Genocide~
LaD 3, Renewal/Desp (whichever route you prefer)
I guess the rest is up to you, have fun with atomic bomb mage.

>+atk/-def
Grats, LAD3 and renew3

Outside of having gacha, what do you dislike about FEH? Or is it having a gacha triggering to you?

>Awakening S+
BWAHAHAHAHA

FUCKING KEK BABBY

Honestly though, kill yourself, you're literally the cancer killing this general.

>41 attack
I mean with flier buffs she goes back up to 47 so if you have a Hinoka sure.

are you the guy with the youtube channel

I'm hoping for an armor banner soon so I can hopefully snipe a DC for him. Cav banner has me hopeful we'll get more like it

Any build is expensive, at least he doesn't require hard to find skills. Just use him in TT/CC during weekends and you'll be getting hundreds of SP in no time.

I just inherited 1830 SP worth of skills onto my Celica last night and I plan to only grind her on the weekends in TT(which should give 12 SP per kill). Not to mention her natural skills like Distant Def

I-Is there a place where a friend of mine can listen to the JP voices of FEH? M-my f-friend says he really likes JP Linde.

>enjoyed the cast and the gameplay

Just be honest and say you liked that you can marry your waifu.

Barren wombs still deserve love.

Do not bully Hana. And no matter how you feel about her, hate fucks are great fucks.

>have a summer tiki for close defense
>using her would mean no axe valor

Guess I'm settling for the shield for now

First game was Awakening huh? Replay it again trust me

how come only homosexuals hate awakening and fates?

hehe

Change the language? You have to download the language pack each time you try to change it, but it doesn't take that long anyway.

download FEH, change language to JP, rapid tap Linde in the Heroes Catalog.

yea, whats up?

You can change the language in Settings, but it requires you to download the files.

Not him but.
>gachashit
>dumbed down fire emblem
>literally just pay until you get the best unit and then send him off to kill everything no tactics required

I run a Renewal 3 on mine.

He rarely ever dies, assuming no magic fuck gets near him.

I dont mind expensive builds on useful heroes but to make that faggot somewhat usable you need at least 1400+ SP and he still sucks.

>And no matter how you feel about her, hate fucks are great fucks

I wouldn't know. That said, Severa makes me so angry that it turns me on, so maybe it's like that.

trip back on, raul

Me on the middle right

More cute dragons!

Tharja, +ATK/-SPD, if I attacked him, I'd be dead. So I had her stand and counter him. I had her take his attacks two times. She survives the second time because I had Marth use Reciprocal Aid, then I attacked with her if he was low enough to avoid a counterattack. I had Bartre to bait the cav lancer, and he has +DEF/-RES so it was perfect. Barter can also tank one hit from the sword cav, but he gets reduced to exactly 1 HP (doesn't even have Miracle). I had Seliph tank a hit to protect Tharja/Bartre.

After that, the next two rooms were much more simple.

O-okay
I just liked the eugenics, it felt fun. I know it was pretty easy but I spent more time just enjoying the more casual gameplay and having fun. It was a nice break from zero growth runs in Binding Blade I guess.
My first was Blazing.

You're a skinny white girl who loves taking big black cock daily? Oh hell...

Name 1 (one) good dagger unit other than Kagero

protip: you can't

kill yourself dancer shitter

ThisRienheart + Dancer makes everything easy
>HUR DUR DONT USE HIM
thats not how it works. as the player I want to be efficient and I want orbs to get more dudes. Thats an easy way.

Fae's boyfriend

love your vids, keep it up; you're the only feh youtuber i bother watching

Don't reply to me, faggot.

Thanks will try this. I happen to have one ready

He won't be when he steals the green spot on every dragon team.

*wings of mercys my dancer behind you*
nothin personell...kid

That's why I stand by the mindset of only building heroes that I really like and I feel are worth the time.

I pulled a 5* Seliph a while back and just used him for SI or feathered him since even though I like his art and I'm sure his meme build can be fun I don't like him enough(since I haven't played FE4 yet) to bother actually investing in him. Plus he had shit IVs.

I pulled 3 5* Sanakis and feathered all of them a while back too since even though she looks cute I won't bother investing in her since I haven't played the Tellius games yet.