Who /Saturn/ here?

Who /Saturn/ here?

It's okay, don't be shy. We're all br/o/thers.

1991 SL1 5spd shitbox here senpai. it's indestructible

2002 saturn l100...
going on 2k miles without an oilchange, misfiring for over a year, needs coilpacks, suspension, literally everything rubber replaced. and im just not a fan, ran a quart oil low in the dead of winter, and the fucker starts up every time

Had a 2000 and 2001 sl2. Was surprised how good of shit box and peppy they are. They were autos though but that spin off tranny filter was easier to change than the regular oil

Also if it was a manual wagon probably wouldn't have sold it for it a truck

I had a 96 sc2. It was decent. Sold it for over KBB in 2004 to a friend.

My block has a bunch of these and most just sit. Also a Sky. What was the appeal of that car the rims are fucking huge

I never see Saturns in the Midwest, used to see them all the time when I lived in New England. Decent little shitboxes, miss seeing them.

Those are Opels.

i've always wanted a saturn sc2 with a 5 speed. Seems like itd be a nice shitbox

2002 l200 here. 148k miles, if I knew how big of a pain in the ass aligning the rear wheels were I would have never bought this car. Engine ticks for a few seconds on startup, transmission shifts ok and fuck the windnoise. At one point I was having a different part of the interior rattle every day.

That being said it's never left me stranded, I took it on a road trip to northern Michigan in October and it didn't skip a beat going 80-90mph the whole way with a full car. The only bright side to having a stiff as fuck suspension is that it does pretty decent in a corner for a shitbox. I wouldn't recommend buying one of these cars but if you already have one and take care of it, it will last.

Assuming you have the 4 cylinder. The v6 is a ticking time bomb and an abomination of engineering

99 SL1 reporting in

Got rid of my hand-me-down '03 Ion two years ago. Had 125k on it and despite the fact that it felt like it was going to fall apart at 80+, the thing was reliable as hell even though I neglected most maintenance. Even though I have a much newer and much more fun car, a part of me will always miss that little maroon shitbox.

What a glorious looking shitbox.

00 LS1 with ecotec reporting in. Saturns with small engines are the best shitboxes that GM produced. Got 140k on mine with no major engine work. Coil pack was replaced, but everything else is OEM. The rubber is cracked, the plastic is brittle, and everything rattles and shakes, but it is fairly reliable. Only time it left me stuck is when I put off a coil pack repair for too long and it misfired badly.

Never owned one, but would love a Ion Redline with the Competition Package

>Don't talk to me or my Saturn again

>tfw these were faster then the (then) WRX
>there are essentially none left now

They're rare, but I've found them

have one that looks exactly like this

Why do they give it such a punchable face?

Because it's dent resistant plastic and you can ram a full shopping cart into it without worrying.

Because its so happy it hasnt rusted out yet

They exist, I've seen a couple for sale. Not many, but they're around if you look hard enough.

I enjoy it.

gayer than the miata

Impossible

I live in Wisconsin and see them all the time. I drive a 99 manual with 245k

also live in WI, love mine. 1989 sw1

Like others have said they're rare. If you're willing to lose some of the uniqueness of a quick saturn you could always settle for the more common Colbalt SS.

I saw a gold saturn sedan with a supreme sticker on it the other day. Had a kek. Would've taken a pic but it was raining.

That's gotta be the most disgusting thing you could do to a Saturn. Almost as bad as the Honda-fags