Next big idea Veeky Forums

next big idea Veeky Forums

ok enough of this small shit we got going here. its time to call upon a money diety to guide Veeky Forums, others boards have accomplished greatness, lets find a select handful of anons to develop an idea, launch a business, and become billionairs from it.

ITT:
list any ideas
skills you can provide

lets brainstorm: what is after the cryptocurrency? developing another memecoin is small beans. We need the next social network. There are ones for pics, statuses, video, chatting.. what is the missing link?

Other urls found in this thread:

polygon.com/2016/4/29/11539102/gaming-stats-2016-esa-essential-facts
meltdown.bar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What comes after the lazy niche hmm let me think ah yes another lazy niche (Minecraft/Kickstarter). Otherwise if this generation of uncultured retards decides to wisen up, by 2020 we should get a massive quality overhaul where real talent is rewarded. Reboots will finally feel good and not made by the handicapped.

>We need the next social network. There are ones for pics, statuses, video, chatting.. what is the missing link?
Actual social people who go and read a book once in a while. This generation articulates like Gollum.

Well, Lucifer. I have plenty of ideas which all require hardwork and serious testing before they become feasible.

For example Veeky Forums 3.0 the idea is simple: A hybrid site with old fashioned PhP layout with imageboard layout and a ton of improvements and activities to keep the users entertained such as: allowing OP to ban users in his thread, a built-in card game and traditional dice game inside the website, a fix for boards which are too fast or too slow for their own good.(/v/1 /v/2 /v/3 /v/4)

I have several good ideas too, but I am not a programmer. Where to find good programming co founders?

Are there any good 'marketers' here? I have a decent kickstarter idea which needs some push behind it.

me

what do u want

I have two good ideas I want to develop into a company. one mobile, one desktop. I guess knowing your skillset we could figure out which you would be a good fit for

I-I'm an above average typer and I can kind of draw

I had an idea for a movie that I thought would be interesting but difficult to execute, and in all likelihood has been done before already

Me. What's up user, elaborate.

GGNORE
A restaurant focused on gamers. A place where you can go with some people and play anything from SNES, to PS4. Additionally, we buy, sell, and trade games (like EB). Only difference is: instead of waiting outside for hours in the cold, gamers would pay a price, enjoy tournaments all day long, food and drinks, then at 12pm have the game brought to them at their table. So if COD was being released, we would do COD tournaments all day, give out different prizes, and then give the game.
I want to do a kickstarter for a first location. I need someone who is experienced in marketing, and I could do the rest.

Like Alexa but tsundere and cute

Flawed for a few reasons.

>Gamers rather not spend money on real food and buy junk food
>Gamers rather play on their own system, etc

The only way this would be profitable is if it only opened on launch days. Besides that, the concept is a little stale.

Try to sell me the concept a little more, I'll think about it, like what kind of food etc., what city, menu pricing.

>Nigger Jew Farming v3.0++
Double shit fuck (ultrastructure) - in addition to, or lack of, twice the amount -- scratch that, thrice. Kill all jews. False? Delete backspace. Thought of mind webspace 2.0 3.0 -- hyperNURBS for social media. Metropolis Light Transport is to Bidirectional Pathtracing -- as -- NJF v3.0++ is to greentext. Diregard KeK, disregard all -- except The True Idol Papa ANACLETUS (Cletus).

Major cities. The demographics for gamers is age: 33, blue collar jobs (50k+), the same guys who watch sports.
Its open like a regular bar, food is non greasy (keep controllers clean), and can be eaten with forks.

It would also have a stage area. Where we would host tournament finals and attempt to bring in MLG tournaments. Each day we would have different tournaments: old games and new games, giving out gift cards and random things.

I have already done the market research. I've surveyed roughly 200 people in Dundas Square (Toronto), and they would be very interested. The restaurant would be decorated towards the different games, including have 2-3 private rooms with different equipment (rockband, racing, oculus)

Reasons people stated they would go: some don't like sports but like video games. So they go to sports bars just to hang out and don't watch anything.

Gamers would try out different games before they buy them. Also get to play older co-op games with friends.
Gamers loved the MLG and daily tourneys.

If you aren't sold on this idea, I have a 'better' idea for a non profit. Which obviously pays salaries to its employees and board members.

polygon.com/2016/4/29/11539102/gaming-stats-2016-esa-essential-facts

COD isn't the fastest entertainment franchise to hit $1billion in sales because of teens. Read that article, most gamers are older. People who grew up with SNES are now into their 30s and 40s, they still enjoy gaming. unfortunately they don't have anywhere to do it in public

There are esports / gaming bar. So there's a market for it

e.g. meltdown.bar

I just had an idea for a mobile app that could equally rocket or eat shit

Ever heard of nintendo badge arcade? On nintendo 3ds game systems theres this spergy pink rabbit that talks to you in a virtual arcade where you can win badges from claw machines to customize your home screen. Some of the badges can also be used as alternate icons for launching certain software native to the system ie settings, music app, gallery etc

So why not something like this for mobile phones? Near infinite potential for the sorts of badges you could create. Some could be animated, some larger or small, software badges...You could have hundreds of badges of nothing but pepe or wojak or other normie memes, you could use the fuck ton of emojis that exist, pokemon or whatever other anime shit if you get the copyrights, on and on and on. Could design specific wallpapers to go with certain badge sets as well as ringtones.
As for pricing, free to start of course, $0.99 for 5 plays and maybe like one or two free plays each day upon check-in. 5 plays in a single catcher could net you maybe a handful of ordinary shit or 1-3 rare ones.
Thoughts?

You heard it here first
[email protected]

i like it other than having to pay for plays. maybe work out a deal with sports team or franchises like harry potter? charge users for those special ones

Yeah the pay to play i just ripped directly from the nintendo app but with advertising through things like sports teams as you mentioned you could easily make them more freely available. Special sets could work as well, like premium ones. I'd think all sets would need some free ones but then you can throw in the sparkly nicer ones for actual money

Also, maybe there could be a competitive format in its future?

>a phone that smells good
>get mailed random, cheapo but ok looking shirts/underwear/socks every month service
>VR wearable that gives you irl stats about yourself: "you can bench 70% more than those in your area" or something like that
>fast food restaurant where you order by the macro splits: "give me a 30 protein and 50 carb, side of 20 fat". Food doesn't matter and is usually chicken
>literally /v/-mansion. Get a bunch of faggots from this horrible site together and fool them into paying high rent costs just to live in a neet gay orgy shedmansion
>start a He Will Not Divide Us club at your local college, with membership fee. Spoiler: You're pro-Trump and do this just to crush dumb liberal tang
>shoes for your cat
>sex résumés - play tinder, but you fill out a preconditional form instead of right swiping, which the receiving party may review and then give you a call or text to follow up
>dog toys but for your plants

>I'm the ideas guy..

Sorry I went to get food and totally forgot about this thread. I can't pump any capital into it but I wouldn't mind marketing it for a far-cheaper price than I would offer a company, drop a throwaway email and we'll talk more.

I have an idea and have dumped considerable time into it but what's Veeky Forumss work ethic? Especially when working from home? I have trouble wrangling my irl friends to come together to do a project. Is there anyone out there that truly wants to launch an idea off the ground, even if just for the sake of experience.

hey, just made this email. [email protected] send me an email so we can chat