How do you show off your car to women?

How do you show off your car to women?

I recently bought a new 328i, which obviously isn't a lambo or anything, but I thought it should help with women. The problem is that I don't know how to actually attract women with it. It's usually parked somewhere and they'll never even see me with it.

Pic somewhat related. I don't want to end up like this guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=471C9Gm8VfA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FOR THE 10000000000000000000000000000000000000TH TIME
CARS DO NOT ATTRACT WOMEN
YOU, YOURSELF, THE INDIVIDUAL, ATTRACT WOMEN
STOP
FUCKING
MAKING
THESE
THREADS

See

>How do you show off your car to women?

You don't. Quality women will come to you when they see you roll in your ride.

If a girl is already attracted to you she'll compliment your car, if she's not she'll think you're a dick head chad trying to impress women with cars.
Women are simple beings. They're a lot like bugs. Their actions aren't based on reasoning like a mans. Their actions are based entirely off of instinct.
It's truely amazing that a being with no thought can trick us into thinking it has thought. Basically women are AI.

Sell it and buy a 4 door Wrangler, thank me later

Wrong, you are thinking that owning what a woman wants will get that women.
You need to get the man's version of that, So get a 2 door manual JK at slap 35" tires on it, get soft doors and a soft top and take them wheeling. Then to conintue the relationship you will be obliged to buy her a 4 door automatic JK.

lmao, look at this fag getting mad over the fact that his shitbox doesn't get him laid while chads with bmw coupes are getting snizz on the reg

if you're unlucky enough to attract a gold digger I doubt she'd fall for a bmw unless you live in an arab or eastern yuro country

>hey user, can I borrow your car?
>hey user, I need to buy some dog food, can I borrow your car?
>hey user, Tiffany's baby shower is later tonight, can I borrow your car?
>hey user, I'm going to the salon, can I borrow your car?

It really do be like that sometimes. what he said

>caring about women when you have a nice ride

>letting anyone, let alone a woman, borrow your car

Buy a car that you like instead of advertising your micropenis with a German 'luxury' car.

radio
makes them instantly whet
the trick is to put up some nice beat, you see chicks need multiple stimuli delivered at once to be able to measure your taste.
the combi really is: music, car, personal look, confidence
first impressions are 90% of the work
follow these steps for guaranteed succes:
> get a fresh haircut (confidence & personal look)
> put up a nice beat and don't chimp out on the volume you need to attract attention
> roll up slowly and match speed of walking girls
> eye contact
> want a lolly?

Another tool with a used BMW isn’t gonna do it kid

You literally fucking don't, unless you have a lambo or some shit no girl is going to care about your car unless she herself is a mechanic or the likes of it. My wife doesn't care about my BMW, her favorite part about it is that she can use the heated seats and set her temperature to be hot while I set mine to be cold.

if you didn't have heated seats she wouldn't give you a second look

I only bought it this year, we've been married for 6. I was driving a piece of shit 1994 f150 handmedown that was rusted to shit before that.

manoman, she must have been really low status desu

Probably b8 but an E92 isn't gonna impress anybody kek. F30 and up boi

>Well excecuted handbrake turn, my dude

That's why I drive a manual RX-8 with a lightened flywheel, aftermarket clutch, and muffler delete. Nobody wants to even think about borrowing it since it seems so massively impractical, hard to drive, and obnoxiously loud. In reality for me, I've still been able to haul around anything I needed to and with all the windows up the sound isn't bad inside. There's still no getting around the stall happy combination of no torque, light flywheel, and aggressive clutch though.

your wife probably married you ironically while maintaining fwb relationships with alpha males.

if you want to increase how much girls like your car by 1000% go add some cheap universal seat heaters off amazon. they fucking love them and will talk about how much they love your car even if its some shitbox

Every single time you fags get baited by the Supreme Gentleman, even postmortem.

Cars attract men.

You dont attracted women with cars unless you want vapid, wastes of human husks.

You should be buying a car because you like the car and because you enjoy what the car does for you. If you spend all this time worrying about what women will think, you will end up EXACTLY like Elliot.

Bait thread

Tfw am ugly guy in a old civic and have a hot blonde girlfriend on my passenger seat

You need a few things
>A convertible land yacht (something with space and easily escapable when you end up being a creep)
>Money, chicks like money
>Sexually Aggressive, you need to attack and disarm her quickly and not act like a virgin

Example youtube.com/watch?v=471C9Gm8VfA

left nigga has a thug body and a school teacher head

>this thread
at least pretend you're not all a bunch of virgins and pussywhipped slaves goddamn...

Why would someone think that a basic 3-series is going to impress anyone?

Look, man, truth of the matter is that it will. A brand new base model 3 series is like 40k+ after you get enough options for it not to be a stripper model, and that's after negotiations.

There are plenty of people who do not and will not own "luxury" cars - they are probably the smart ones desu. But if you're an unassuming guy or you're young, many people will still be like "Hey! Nice car!" Maybe they don't even really mean it inside, but anyone that buys something that's not an economy car obviously cared enough to pick something different, so the other person is going to give a compliment just to be nice, at least.

If you are a totally stereotypical douche-bro faggot then definitely no they will not be surprised that you own a 3-series or an Infiniti or whatever. Their reaction will be "Lol, and of course he drives one of THESE also..."

>lightened flywheel, aftermarket clutch, and muffler delete
How do you drive in a parking lot without killing anyone?

>father was ridiculously rich and famous and still couldn't get pussy
yeah I don't buy it, he was probably fake.

People in flyover states/poorfags.

He was insane and fucked up in the head.

>Dad is a wealthy hollywood jew
>Not attractive, but not a bad looking guy
>Went to a school notorious for slutty girls

He could have had a cute blonde gf. Probably not those 10/10 sorority girls he lusted after, but a cute gf was definitely achievable. Instead, he wouldn't settle for anything less.

I have no problem with women in my SRT4 neon, even though it's constantly called "cute"

What if I like said German luxury car?

Naa cars don't matter unless you're dating a girl who associates a particular car with something. For example I dated this dumb underage chick with a passion for e36 and other BMWs because the local drift fags drive them. I drove a small fwd shitbox but it did not matter at all. It might matter to some but if the type and value of your car have anything to do with your relationship there's something wrong with your life.

>take girl on a date in my Chadmaro
>she thinks the rumble is cool and driving stick is sexy
>cruising through a parking lot
>decide to "sorry officer, the clutch slipped"
>forgot the remnants of her dinner are on the dash
>spills all in my car
>spills on her
>furiously apologize and use my driving fapkins to clean it up
>take her home
>she doesn't talk to me
>tfw car still smells like Lebanese as a reminder

rookie mistake, gotta put it in the floorboard before you take off