/wotg/ - World of Tanks General

American'ts edition

Previous thread FAQ:
>Where do I look up tanks?
tanks.gg/wot/
>How do I find people to platoon with?
Ask in the Veeky Forums channel

>Want to do clan stuff?
EU: NOPAN - eu.wargaming.net/clans/wot/500136066/ (apply through the website and write something nice)

NA: AWOO - na.wargaming.net/clans/wot/1000043295/

PS4: PLEBS

>Archived threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/wotg/

Other urls found in this thread:

worldoftanks.com/en/news/game-events/tank-academy-roll-call/
files.catbox.moe/h68b1x.MP4
files.catbox.moe/o4fx9u.MP4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Trump and Wolf Girls

AWOOOO

second for Epic Moment

>tfw finished grinding the French TD tech tree
I didn't enjoy any of it except for the bathtub tbqh

adrenaline or safe stowage?
for amx ac 48

i wish my crew are this high level to have this problem

Safe stowage. Who in their right mind would pick adrenaline first anyway.

Adrenaline rush. Who in their right mind would pick safe stowage first anyway.

Just do the normal grinding, you'll have 1.8 skills by the end of it.

Same doubt, Farming as fast as possible before patch. Which one, /wotg/?

repairs

You'll get ammoracked pretty easily when shot on the side with the Foch, I'd choose the safe stowage just in case you have just used your repair kit

worldoftanks.com/en/news/game-events/tank-academy-roll-call/

>NA gets 20 days from now to make 50k exp (if top player) for a free japanese heavy shitbox

yuropoors eternally btfo once again

it started 9 days ago on EU

I said from now because I just noticed it's happening, it started 5 days ago

weren't the EU requirements higher too?

50k xp as top 1 is the last step, before that you need XXk xp as top 3 or something like that

>Earn at least 50,000 XP over any number of battles and be the top XP earner in a battle
Seems like the same case for NA event.

when

>people spam gold in tier 2

Just why?

To have a higher number and faggy colour in a 3rd party software :^)

Why would you play a tier 2 anyway, huh?
HUH?!

I uhh... just...

just say you are passing through and don't want to free xp.

He knew I was reloading and yet he still dropped the ball this hard.

files.catbox.moe/h68b1x.MP4

>team starts playing "let's all smash against the T95 guarding a corridor one by one"

Anyone here play WoWS? Is it hard compared to WoT?

Easier desu. More rewards too

Post unigum strats

>playing skycancer

disgusting.

Fuck Swemalian tanks AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

dis nigga rite

What's the difference between medium tanks of each nation?

color

Russian: OP
American: Shit
French: Shit until tier 9
German: Shit until tier 8
Japanese: Shit
Chinese: Not even to be considered
British: Good except tier 8
Polish: SIEMA PL

I made a rookie mistake. I thought my team would cover my back.

files.catbox.moe/o4fx9u.MP4

>American: Shit
>British: Good except tier 8
You're a loony.

Can you guys take Tioga back? Seriously, take him back, he's been shitting up our general for TWO fucking years with his samefaggotry and autism.

(You)

>German: Shit until tier 8
Maybe the E50M line. The other line is a crap. The leopard 1 is just a STB with a big paper turrent.

>American:shit
>British:good
Abdullah, you're late for evening prayer !

What general, botes ?

Okay I've discovered i really like derp guns. Aside from the obvious KV-2, what else is good with them?

jap heavies

Japanese sushibox.

I don't want to be cancer. They are perfectly suited to my playstyle though.

But the question was for Amx AC 48, not the Foch user

How rare is the Toldi III ?

it's a log in gift tank but most people sold it for the garage slot so it's a little bit rare I guess

Question:
JpzE100 has 299pen 1050damage AP round and 85pen 1400damage HE round
Does that mean that the HE round has a chance of rolling a higher damage than the AP round if it hits 300mm effective armor, assuming AP pens?

And where could i get one after that?

you can't, unless they sell it in a gift tank bundle in the next christmas calendar

It depends where you hit. 85pen HE against a 300mm upper plate won't even come close. If you hit something hard (mantlet) but spash something soft (roof, engine deck) it'll be more effective, but I don't know if it'd be enough to hit 1k damage

T49

Tankrewards.com

SU-152

>I don't want to be cancer but I wanna play cancer tanks

american't detected

Don't euros have their own tankrewards?

JAPANESE HEAVIES ARE BALANCED
( > ヮ

Pz 4 H and Hetzer

>Bigger than a house
>Slower than a glacier
>flat as hell side armor

Are you a scrub or something? The only OP one is the tier V and even that has shit armor.

>europoors
sucks to be payet's cum bucket

Nope. They don't give nothing for free here. Just marathons each 5 or 6 months with difficult missions like the one going now where you need to make 50k exp as first in your team by exp. Just to get the jap tiger.

They don't do things like these on the eu server because player base is big enough to not need to gift tanks to maintain it. This way they milk us more too.

The O-I is an overpowered piece of shit that ruins tier 6

Maybe if you're retarded. I've been fairing fine against them.

Is it ok that I play the game not caring about personal rating, wn8, even winning?
I mean, I would like it if my team won the battle and I'd do my best to win but a lose is not that big of a deal.

filthy casual

I would also like global chat so I can talk to the enemy team after I die.

Doing that is caring of your wn8. Or personnal rating.

Wn8 is how much you help your team with doing dmg. You can not win and have a good wn8. But the bigger wn8 means the more important for your team you are and more dmg dealt so less hp in the enemy team and more wins. So it's correlated.

Otherwise you do shit for your team and if you want to win someone else in your team have to do your part.

drunk Russians ain't bringing it back bc it ruins the game )))))

>maybe if you're retarded
Did I say I ever had problems dealing with them? There is a noticeable influence the tank has in random battles.

No? Even if it'stop tier any scrub can spam gold through it's front, the sides are made of paper, poor speed makes it an arty magnet and the big howitzer is practically unusable at anything more than point-blank range

>shooting gold through its front which is required by most tier 6 makes it not OP
Do you not realize that the fact that these tanks have to shoot gold at it is what makes it OP in the first place. Anything that isn't a light or fast medium tank gets shit on by artilley that's a very weak point. The gun might be limited to short to mid range but that somehow excuses its abilitiy to one shot most same tier opponents?

And after it one-shots that one person it's totally helpless for at least 30 seconds and too slow to run away. At that point anyone with half a brain can flank it, or almost any tier 6 TD can fire AP through it's front.

It's a decent gun on a terrible platform. It only carries a lot of weight in random battles because pubbies are too braindead to exploit it's weaknesses, and even that is limited to when its top tier

If anyone had half a brain nothing would be OP what's your point? My point is the vast majority of players don't and the tank is over-powered because it has a significant impact on random battles.

>recently I've noticed that games are a lot more fast paced
>lots of games are literally over in a few minutes
>tfw see a gook heavy in a fast paced game where the game progresses so fast that he doesn't even get a shot off
O-ho-ho-ho-ho

>nuh uh

>T-54 statpadder gets upset that he kept poking infront of my 4005 in the same spot and gets one shot

Oni feels like shit to play

is Oho as bad? Is it worse?

Oi was near perfect desu

Oho is even worse. The two miniturrents makes imposible to low your gun frontally.

>Do you not realize that the fact that these tanks have to shoot gold at it is what makes it OP in the first place.

That's fucking retarded m8. A tank having thick armor isn't OP. You literally need to git gud.

OI is balanced at tier 6, the turret is easy to pen actually, and whichever gun it uses it's punishable

OI exp with 107 is disguisting op though, it's like a 750 alpha on a t8 heavy, removing half hp off enemies

o-ho is one of the worst tanks tier for tier in the game
>o-ni is shit
YOU ARE SHIT
o-ni is fine and you must be retarded to fail to make it work

oni feels like shit because when compared, the weakspots are real big and it's at tier high enough people know where to shoot OR they just press 2

What is the reason why +/-2 matchmaking still exists? +/-1 would make loads more sense from a balance PoV. I much prefer consistently even-tiered battles rather than trading one seal club game for one waste of time where I'm severely limited in my capabilities.

I don't see how people could want to face Tier X in Tier VIIIs.

>weakspots
what? you mean its sides?
because thats the only weakspot apart from the back and some tiny cupola
i get the feeling you dont understand how to trade shots
the o-ni murders pretty much everything at its tier if you can keep your front to them, even against higher tiers it isnt too bad because HE always does damage LMAO
being so tall lets you shot engine decks, roofs and shit with your derp

>I don't see how people could want to face Tier X in Tier VIIIs.

They don't but people at tier 8 still like to face tier 6s.

What tier 6 wants to see tier? All this can be solved by just having +0/-0 MM

Or +/-1, at the most. In +/-2 you have 4-5 tanks having the lions share of influence on the game.

are there any camo discounts ever?

I recall some long time ago, but can't remember the occasion

There are definitely gonna be some for Christmas.

The only real problem of the oni is that it just attracts arties as soon as it get spotted.

As a TOG player, jap heavies don't know what being an arty magnet is.

My deepest condolences

I love TOGs in general, they are the great hp pinatas

What the fuck is he saying?

>the state of NA