GIVE THIS BOARD FLAGS

GIVE THIS BOARD FLAGS

I agree

This would help so much with filtering out the irrelevant opinions.

what are you implying fagtard?

Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums need flags more than any other board

Flags ruin boards.

>amerimutt can't handle harsh yet reasonable opinions

I like the idea. But it will only lead to more racism

:^)

Will making a thread on /qa/ do anything?

We've been asking for this for ages, it's never gonna happen.

Im only down for flags IF only State Flags were shown for people in the US. I dont care much about people from other countries, but if I see someone from a flyover state or a place like Florida posting, I know to just straight up ignore them.

ban carnifornia from posting

Holy shit please no. This would only make things 20x worse. People can still falseflag with a VPN.

Im not from California but majority of the best car culture in america and even the world comes from California. They have loads of circuits there.

you sound like one of those butthurt flyover cucks.

BLOCKEDT

Veeky Forums blocks VPNs

>Veeky Forums blocks VPNs

Because it's a retarded fucking idea and will just lead to permanent, nonstop burgerfat vs yuropoor trench wars. It's happened elsewhere before.

>It's happened elsewhere before
Let me guess, /pol/?

What's with all the newfag Polcucks demanding flags on every board?
Fuck flags and fuck IDs, Veeky Forums is meant to he an anonymous image board

Last time I've been there you could still pick your own fantasy flag so I wouldn't know. I'm referring to /int/ which despite still warranting flags the most out of all boards is still having to deal with shitflinging, as well as /sp/ which would've deteriorated into a complete dump after getting flags if it hadn't been for fascist mods starting to run the place around the same time. I actually stopped visiting /sp/ entirely because the offtopic power rankings and car chase on live TV bowl threads got replaced with flags and fascist mods.

Veeky Forums had flags before /pol/ doofus
Funny you say that, I visit /sp/ daily. It's just common banter instead of shitposting you're thinking of. That and the small minority of /pol/ shitting up all boards. It's manageable

yeah so we can have automotive /int/

>It's just common banter instead of shitposting you're thinking of.
But is it better than before flags? I say it isn't. It's worse.

retard just go on /int/ and make a "what does /int/ drive" thread

Yes, but now apply that to this place's retarded population.

Its still the Polcucks demanding flags everywhere
I say we have flags for which boards are most frequented by your IP
So I can filter all Polcucks

I just want to filter all Australians.

Who hurt you mate

I wouldn't say it's worse but like I said /pol/ is everywhere shitting places up just ignore their obvious bait and report. Flags won't add any merit to their bullshit

I don't mind Australians, they mostly keep to their containment general and don't stand out otherwise. Americans when they find out you're European are far worse. That and tripfags.

look whom talks

M8, I do. The problem is it only takes one retard to not ignore it to ruin a thread.

That "one retard" is 99% of the time OP samefagging with multiple devices to get the ball going in his thread

t. alberto barbosa

>British Flag
>No English
>No Welsh
>No Scottish
>No Northern Irish

Whats the fucking point? If I can't filter out the English why bother?

Legitimately the worst thing you can do to the board, it'll just make shitposting even worse

What you really need is IDs

California has the worst car culture in America
T. Used to live there

>year 2025
>go onto Veeky Forums
>users now required to provide valid vehicle registration information to post here
>busriders required to send a scan of their bus pass
>wait 7-14 business days for the info to process
>finally get to post on Veeky Forums again
>everyone's license plate number/state/country and vehicle make/year/model appears in the NAME field

No, idiot, randomly generated user IDs like on Veeky Forums.

>What you really need is IDs
t. rettid

Found the newfags that have only used 1 or 2 boards on the site

>wrong side of the road

going to car meets where ricers are present isn't representative of Californian car culture poorfaggot

basketball americans and pop stars with niggered ferraris are even worse

Rangeban all amerimutts instead

The thing is, those who usually spout flyover as an insult are those kinds of people. I couldn't give two shits where someone is from, if they're a good poster then they're a good poster.

oh so it makes sense why you left, youre racist and you have shit taste.

Im willing to bet you've never been to Willow Springs Horse Thief Mile, Mazda Laguna Seca. There are so many race tracks with events packed all year (or summer) long.

Also cars and coffee meets are great. Sounds like you only seek the negative stuff in life. Where you live now, you're still probably miserable.

>those who usually spout flyover as an insult are those kinds of people

Nah because I won't bring it up until some faggot from Florida talks about how his state is better because he pays little to no taxes and says FL has an all around better "car culture" when they live in a flat state and the farthest car culture goes is the Daytona Speedway which is an Oval. Yawn.

that might not be an example of an actual flyover but its a state that is boring in terms car culture unless you find going fast in a straight line "fun"

>implies I have shit taste
>posts cheerio toy cars
nigger

You day that like it's a bad thing.

t. idiots who don't get the joke