Downtime?
NA: twitter.com/BlizzardCS
EU: twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

Invasion schedule:
wow.gameinfo.io/invasions

old:

RET BUFFS FUCKING WHEN

first for THE DEFENCES

First for Tauren have the best midriffs.

first for being more successful in a computer game than in real life.

garbage game

Blood elves belong to the big meaty tauren.
Seriously, how can these well hung folks get away with it?

Why is enhancement so shit in pvp

that trailer looks incredibly fake. It has shit effects from Adobe, uses live models for everything, from the boats and naga to the Azshara silhoutte that's just the mistress naga skin with the giant octopus model behind it. Meaning nothing new was shown.

Meaning it's fake.

>Old guild leader was a tauren
>He always made suggestive comments
>I never followed up on it
Did I miss out

Where's the joke?

>you will never be a huge tauren with a forearm sized dong, cocksleeving fem belves in silvermoon because male belves are pathetic
why even live

>Friend from Australia bought EU WoW just to play with me because I can't afford to pull both EU and US WoW subs
>They say they are having way more fun on EU than on US just because of me

I am FUCKING SICK of all these FUCKING demon hunters running around with their STUPID FUCKING WINGS AND THEIR STUPID FUCKING HORNS AND BLINDFOLDS DOUBLE-JUMPING EVERYWHERE BECAUSE WHY THE FUCK NOT. THIS ISN'T SUPER MARIO, BITCH. THIS IS REAL LIFE. SO WHY DON'T YOU GET SOME STANDARDS AND PLAY AN ACTUAL REAL CLASS, NOT SOME SHITTY HALF-BAKED 2 SPEC MEME GARBAGE. NO, I'M NOT ANGRY THAT THEY CAN LITERALLY SLAM THEIR FACE DOWN ON THE KEYBOARD AND DO 1MIL DPS, OR THE FACT THAT THEIR ENDLESS SUPPLY OF MOBILITY MAKES FIGHTING THEM NEAR IMPOSSIBLE. OR THAT THEY CAN DESTEALTH ME WHENEVER THE HELL THEY FEEL LIKE IT. ALL I'M SAYING IS THAT THIS SHIT IS LITERAL FUCKING CANCER AND NEEDS TO BE STOPPED. FUCK YOU ION YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE FROM VAGINAL CANCER YOU DICKLESS FREAK

Sylvanas' ice cold pussy

t. huntard

when's the next brffuntimes update

>changing order research takes years

just why bros

So you learn to think before you click on something stupid.

the orc is lvl 1 in booty bay instead of at least lvl 2 from discovering areas alone

Fuck whoever designed this absolute garbage brawl.

but its fun

just hit 100 and got my artifact, anything important i need to know to not fuck anything up?
got my first "order"? i guess

chose a spot on the map and im questing there to level up.

do's and donts anons?

What if she got captured by the iron horde?

>both tanks get in the cage in DI

bullshit the only reason you need any of these is for leveling or for a hidden artifact appearance. how the fuck was i supposed to know there was a HIDDEN appearance tied to one of these stupid meme upgrades

>just hit 100 and got my artifact, anything important i need to know to not fuck anything up?
>got my first "order"? i guess

If it was months ago I'd direct to a site with a "proper" artifact trait unlock order.

But today, when AK25 is instant as long as you can provide 500 res per level and level beyond 25 took a few hours and in the next patch you get AK41 free of charge... it literally doesn't matter.

I've never done brawling before Legion, but I wanted to level a monk and I wanted the fist artifact for that because I'm autistic
It feels alright, I guess. The fights are pretty gimmicky which I'm okay with.

>how the fuck was i supposed to know there was a HIDDEN appearance tied to one of these stupid meme upgrades

wowhead has a page about hidden appearances since Aug 2016. Do your research before blaming blizzard for your own incompetence, dumb feelposter.

pick a spec you enjoy, and focus on it.
Also, focus on all the class hall missions you get first. They're important in terms of unlocking the 3rd relic slot in your artifact. Also do all the invasions when they pop.

Don't forget to visit your order hall frequently. Do your bullshit like you would a garrison.

>when AK25 is instant as long as you can provide 500 res per level and level beyond 25 t
what the fuck does that mean

excellent, thanks user

Rate

artifact knowledge increases the amount of artifact power you get for OP granting items by X%

you won't have to worry about it until you hit 110

>Arthas kills Mal'Ganis with Frostmourne
>Frostmourne is shattered

So shouldn't his soul be free now or what

When you get to 110 you're gonna start researching artifact knowledge for your artifact which increases the amount of artifact power you get from items.

You can buy up to 25 right off the bat thanks to catch up mechanics. If you can help it, avoid going to Suramar until you have 40 AK. The intro quests alone will get you to 30 traits.

lmao just know to know to search for hidden appearances bro! the wait time is obscene you cumdump admit it

>Chasing after a healer in BGs as warrior
>Says they are in range for hamstring
>Spamming it and it is not landing for some reason
>Fear them and they teleport 3 feet away where I know hamstring would not hit them

What the fuck blizz.

Artifact knowledge levels increase the amount of artifact power you get from AP items. Higher level provides a bigger multiplier.
AK25 gives 25000% extra
AK26 gives 100000% extra
AK40 gives 4000000% extra
AK41 (patch 7.3) givs 5000000% extra

Back in the day every AK level required a THREE DAY research. Today to get to level 25 you need only to provide 500 order hall resource per level to your researcher, you get the level as soon as your press the "complete quest" button.
To get AK26 you need 25 and a short quest in the broken shore. Beyond 26 every level requires a research, it's a few hours per level.

Frostmourne did not trap his soul. He appeared in Wotlk (outside of CoS) and in Legion during the intro scenario.

>not picking up your artifact and googling the appearances and how to get them so you can be cool
>bitches and moans about trying to fix your dumbass mistake
>blames other people for your own stupidity

I see, that sort of makes sense now
avoid Suramar until AK40, got it.

thanks anons.

woah

does nobody know what the hidden effect on the subtlety rogue artifact is?
google knows nothing

what about 4chanz?

That PvPtards sometimes can't abide the social contract of neutral zones if they see an easy kill.

8/10 would have rough caveman sex with.

Is this what peak performance looks like?

stop replying to me please

Blizz has given us a one-race-fits-all before. I'm terrified that they'll do it again.
It's been two xpacs since our last one and I'm just afraid they're gonna give us the Panda treatment again. Blizz has been getting lazier and lazier each xpac too, so it's a little concerning. It's not even hurr BC nostalgia either. We used to get at least SOMETHING new every expac until WoD where we literally got nothing. And this was right after Pandaria, where Blizz was too lazy to make two races, so Panda's for everyone! Legion's been a little better, but a new class for only two races? Not to mention, one of them is fucking Belf. WoW's been getting objectively worse over time and it's worrying me. It's gotten to the point where I can even look back fondly at Cata because at least Blizz gave us a full two goddam races.

I think you know the answer...

Sylvanas got ALLIED by Nathanos.
No longer pure.
Dismantle the forsaken, purge all undead on sight.

>We used to get at least SOMETHING new every expac until WoD
except a revamped and updated vanilla world and cities?
hello?

Probably raped and murdered like the rest of the Draenei prisoners.

But she's a priestess

TASTY MEATS FOR ME TO EATS

>Want to play paladin
>It's literally a meme class of the expansion

I don't see them ever giving us another race or class again. I think WoW is on bare bones crew and they are doing as little as possible to keep things going.

All their "A-Team" is working on other games and WoW is just the old toy sitting in the corner.

>not doing what you want
>letting literal opinions affect your choices

just kill yourself now

post follower

new race models/animations in WoD dude

Does this signify a change in their modus operandi?

how do you get those items? my main never got anything close to that

best transmog I've seen in this place keep it up

what if she succ really good dick

Does this signify a change in their modus operandi?

Do you really play WoW for the graphics?
I'd rather have them revert all the updated visuals if that meant we could get playable Arrakoa.
my forsaken would also get his skeltal face back so it'd be a win/win for me anyway.

But it's also shit and won't be fixed until next exp

dust of azeroth from a mission early in the expac I don't think you can get it anymore, it's been replaced by the ward of infinite fury
the other two from command center
got two more, one from a random chest and another mission again
I'm really lucky I suppose

they'd want to keep her around longer

sub or ass?

>tfw will never be a strong fel orc's cock slave
why live

tfw you are a level 59 dk but no one is queuing for dungeons and all the quest hubs in hellfire are being camped. :(

All I want
Are Arrakoa.
Just give me one last race.
Grant me one final blessing.

>complaining about pvp
>on a pvp server
lol?

She's the commander of the alliance garrison, they'd rather humiliate her i think

Champion! There's another world quest that needs your help - I'll mark it on your map.

sub with your ass

>camping lowies
>pvp
found the retard

t. the Unstoppable Force

>players vs players
>not pvp
you are clinically retarded. get institutionalized.

>cEw0nq9.jpg
probably not yours and taken from reddit/imgur, still fucking amazing

THE LEGION TRICKED US! GO AND PROVE YOUR WORTH TO ME AND THEN ALLOW ME TO STRIKE THE FINAL BLOW, CHAMPION!

>camping lowies is pvp because it's technically player versus player
you are clinically autistic. get institutionalized

AND GLORY WILL BE YOURS

yeah well your terminally autistic so fu*ck u

>always have the urge to play WoW because it's the beautiful fantasy world my mind always imagined as a child, made into glorious virtual reality.
>always quickly become depressed while playing because I'm not really questing through Azeroth, defending the weak from the burning legion and getting drinks with fellow adventurers at the Slaughtered Lamb.
>I'm a fat old man, sitting in his chair, still dreaming.

>real class
like... a Lordly Lout of Lashing?

xd amirite

so they'd attempt to rape the guardian spirit, too?

Are any of the warrior DPS specs funs?

>KJ lfr

wew i didnt know you could get this many stacks

What happens to the elves?

Yeah, I know that feel

>moving out of my swirl at the last second on purpose

I want to make a death knight.
I want to go unholy for mr skeltal army.
What are some good non-cancerous(Belf) and lore accurate(Worgen) races I could choose from?
I've been leaning towards Troll recently due to Haitian etmology being the root of traditional zombies, but I just want to be as spooky as possible.

Why the fuck not!

Wasn't the iron horde just a Draenor thing? They probably wouldn't have any elf prisoners. If they did, it'd just be the same anyway. except the males would probably get 'special treatment'.

Troll is cool, and I wanted to make one for a bit. I couldn't mesh it in my head though - a KNIGHT of the Ebon Blade, hell the leader of the death knights, as a troll? I decided on dwarf. Troll would totally fit though. Human, troll, orc, dwarf. I guess even draenei. Other races seem weird to me.

>wipe on lfr harjatan

If you're horde, orcish death knights are perfectly acceptable in lore. hell, gaz soulripper is canonically one of the first death knights and he was an orc