youtube.com/watch?v=zUgEdNbm4zM
youtube.com/watch?v=RDGen2jyUJM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Based on Audi R8

AYY LMAO

Its talking about the engine design

youtu.be/LUoRnYJzzKY
I like this guy's stuff more than the donut guy with daddy issues

GT Content makes pretty good videos that are actually informative. I'm surprised he hasn't gotten bigger yet.

because he's a creepy asian dude

Anything other then the Jesus Christ reincarnate Scotty kilmer is a shitty channel (chisfix is exempt from this accusation)

you should not

youtube.com/channel/UCo1pShh6dtg-T_ZZkgi_JDQ

While I can appreciate the production value of these videos, and the amount of research that went into them, the fact of the matter is without a narrator the channel will have a very very hard time getting off the ground.
That coupled with the fact that they're using stolen audio clip and disgusting stock music will make for a channel that fails to succeed in the competitive environment that youtube is for views.
While people may have a lot of time to spend at night on the computer, you have to really capture their attention, or else they'll just keep refreshing the page and refuse to watch your video, because it's not engaging.

Dead channel.

Chris Fix has peaked, he has gotten too big and is putting out content too slowly that isn't as interesting and isn't what grew his base.
He has really upped his tone from his original low energy style though.

Literally never heard of this guy, just another gook trying to talk about gook cars in a long winded video.
No thanks.

Downvoted

Savage Geese
Chrisfix
Engineering Explained
Scotty Kilmer (volume warning)
MotorTrend's Roadkill

Savage Geese is pretty damn good, I watch his videos even if I'm not interested in the car.
Roadkill is really entertaining if you haven't seen it. For me it replaced Top Gear/ The Gay Tour

Thanks mate. The fact he focuses on USDM is really interesting for us Yuropeans.
>over a million Z sold in the US
No wonder you guys find cheap ones left and right. Sometime I'll start a french thread so you people will know the horror of shopping for cars so rare all the running examples have their story documented on online forums.

SOARS

scotty is unironically coolest car outist

Carfection is Kino, though I can't stand the Scottish guy.

Petrolicious
Harrys Garage
Evo

Boostedboiz
Scotty Kilmer
Chrisfix
Donut media
Rob spaghett
Smoking tire
And of course motortrend

3 Non-obvious choices:
Bobby Ang
Brian Makse
CAR_REVS_DAILY

youtu.be/NoX32kUhezU
You might need subtitles though, so no good for Americans.

>roadkill
RK Garage is way better but then again i like dulcich. Honeslty it alone isnt worth the paywall but it looks like they are adding new old shit like overhaulin and wheeler dealers to MTOD so it isnt too shit.
At least house of muscle seems to have died completely.

Engineering explained is for kids ages 3-7

He's like your tutor at college, way too much explaining for casual watching

B. Mason
youtube.com/watch?v=zUgEdNbm4zM

youtube.com/watch?v=RDGen2jyUJM