twitter.com/nickisnixed/status/895091539025698816/video/1
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keffiyeh
fantasystrike.com/freeweekend
youtube.com/watch?v=fSoad34LAxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>artifact is literally valve's abigail

nice panties

youtube.com/watch?v=rsePyOUvinA

Reminder that Ghost Rider has the best bants and doesn't take shit from anyone.

twitter.com/nickisnixed/status/895091539025698816/video/1

i wanna sniff dem dykes

I just noticed that Rashid from sf5 is a JoJo's reference, wtf.

sfv

Do fighting game devs get this involved with their community?

toppest fighting dykes

*play moba*
*press r*
*wins*
i uninstalled, thank god for fighting games can't believe mobas are so popular when it's so low iq and boring, gonna play some sfv now

>gaben has a dupe
wut

What's in the new Xrd update?

Ye, jojo for gaylords and Rashid too.

lads
should i get gg or bb

sfv or bust

Ono shows up a lot

Both if you're not a neet lazy faggot.

>fighting games will never have this level of heartbreak

Who here never uses v reversals? Feels like a waste of resources most of the time

>Who here never uses v reversals?
every diaper below plat

does anyone have the webm of a high profile LoL or Dota match where the guys are just standing still and trading blows?

Lol, hating on JoJo's is basically a meme at this point but Capcom seems to love referencing it in Street Fighter.

After story C and a bunch of bug fixes. Mostly to do with character specific oddities.

WTF I LOVE DECAPRE NOW?

Zappa and friends ghostbusting

Why the hell would he be? Because he also wears a turban? That's just a common piece of clothing.

Does anyone play boxer?

Play Weiss

/fgg/, the only connection between your unquestionable shitposting and the sickness destroying your mentality is that everyone in your general, you included, use post-modern irony to justify idiocy. You seem to alternate between viewing your own shitposts as an unstoppable force and as an inescapable curse. And I think it’s because the only truly unapproachable concept for you is that it’s your mind within your control. You chose to come here, you chose to talk to belittle my vocation, just as you chose to become a shitposter. You are the master of your general, and yet you are dripping with (You)s and feces. Your enormous ego literally vegetating by your own memes. I have no doubt that you would be bored senseless by internet opinions, the same way I’m bored when I brush my teeth and get a gf. Because the thing about repairing, maintaining, and having fun is it’s not a shitpost. There is no way to do it so wrong you might die. It’s just fun. And the bottom line is, some people are okay going to have fun with fighting games, and some people… well, some people would rather shitpost on /fgg/. Each of us gets to choose.

Playblue.

the devil's not real *burrrp*

Is that really a thing they wear? I thought it was just an anime thing, my brother served in Iraq and he came back with some hats he bought but nothing like Wham or Rashid, it's more like what Shaheen from Tekken 7 is wearing but I might be wrong.

I can't find any matches in the Xrd EU lobby so i'm here.

>saudi headwrap things
>iraq

batman is in the top 3 high IQ rushdown characters of all time

FUCK OFF

hit home too close?

what happened exactly? who did they lose to? did they get eliminated already this year?

i haven't played in years because i picked up third strike

Yeah whatever you call it I'm not an expert but I've never seen hats like Wham in pictures only in anime can you show me some?

Psst hey kid

Want me to guest star in your game?

Can you guest star in Fatal Frame?

wham?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keffiyeh

good post now write a cammy shid fanfic.

Its content creation breh

IMO GG is more fun, and I'm pretty sure it's less expensive as well.

fantasystrike.com/freeweekend

Seems like I'll be 10:0-ing you shitters this weekend.

again? lol

so it's going to be fucking awesome?

My brother has exactly those but it doesn't look like the anime hat in pic related at all, no way I'm going to remember that name too.

Befriend succs

Gotta test the faster walkspeed and throw button

kawaii

post 2min of you playing abigail

>2010
>spam crouch during online matches because it looks funny
>other guy thinks im just a retarded spaz

>2017
>spam crouch during online matches because it looks funny
>other guy thinks im trying to taunt him because "teabagging"

why is your brother larping as a terrorist

I'll let you in on a little secret, user. Every person you've ever known was a NEET at sometime in his life. You think we don't remember fighting games? Having fun with videogames in general? Searching for Blanka doujins? Calling Chariot a faggot? I know what you're thinking, and you're wrong! Some days, I sit there in my basement, looking out at you NEETs in the playground and I think, "They don't know how good they got it. In a few years, they're all going to be memelords like me and all those good times will be memories for them, too". So go ahead. Put a shitpost in my general. Cover my trip with a fake one. Make fun of my "fat, saggy Brick". But don't you Ever say I don't care about fighting games, because those shitposts are the last part of my childhood I've got left.

See

>only 17% to goal 500k goal

I assume all of tht is jus going to fixing up the art/graphics.

Didn't a single skull girls character cost more tha that?

Not him but

Dunno about SK, but if it gets funded. it'll go to finishing up the last 2-3 characters, voice acting, and probably stages and extra modes if they have time/money left. And maybe porting to Switch.

Basically, 1 year of dev work for a 10 man team + one time expenses for voice acting iirc.

Not sure what will happen if the Fig fails, though.

Are there even Blanka doujins??

there's one with blanka sakura and dan

WHY IS NO ONE PLAYING YATAGARASU

Look very closely at this picture

eh I really think they need to flesh out some Animations and the artwork if they want this thing to take off, more stages go along with that but I don't think the game needs extra modes besides maybe a basic arcade mode.

For example Jaina's gorund super looks terrible.

It also make me wonder where the hell did radiant games get he money for their alpha to be as polished as it was.

they lied about ggpo

Whats a SFV character with a shitton of overheads? These online turtles are driving me insane

me on the bottom

#relatable

gaben let himself go

i want to be this alpha when i get to that age.

>goobers

FS spread itself too thin.

There's a reason RT only had like 5 characters and 2 stages (and they were robots, so no need for facial animations, no problem with clothes, inhuman properties are "just robots lol", etc.)

I agree, anyway, animation and graphics are becoming better and better every day, so there's hope there.

>Implying you wouldn't put your weenie inside Cammy's poop generator

delet this

i don't play r*shid so no i wouldnt

Why overhead when you can command grab? Or both, play laura is what I'm trying to say.

You know. The ranked. Of fighting game. Day promoted, day demoted, being there. With that game. Not knowing what to say. Not caring anymore. Not even knowing that you'll probably only care about it when it's finally too late. Forgetting about all those desperate- those desperate years you spent on it, your barren years when no woman would even consider resting her tired head on your shaky little shoulder. Stinking of your own semen. Why even wipe? And when you finally get one of these coveted pieces of Diamond rank that have been built up as the grand trophy in your nothing life, you try desperately to keep it. Not to protect it! But to hoard it. To keep it away from the other wolves and jackals circling your Ranked Mode! And you realize, all too soon, that you're not good enough! That maybe there was a jerk-off called ShinAkuma666 after all. And that you never acknowledged his existence because you knew deep inside that you were really what you feared you were-- weak. And passive. And ultimately, broken by the ones who were made the fittest. And that through your scrubbinesses, you built up a poison that poisoned others around you. That you love. And the only true justice was to let those dominant jackals feed on you. Survive off you.

>throw literal buckets of shit onto the streets of london
>nobody bats and eye

>throw literal buckets of shit onto the streets of london today
>arrested for assault with a weapon

>These online turtles
Is turtling really a problem in street fighter 5 lol?

What are the odds that Menat Brown isn't released in september?

Who wouldn't?

Godfucking damnit, if I rage at this fucking game any louder, the neighbours gonna call the cops on me.

As a rule of the thumb: if you don't rage at the fighting game you play it's probably a bad game.

These are getting a bit too real.

who really knows with capcom. she should be released September but probably only near the end of the month. I want to play her already.

youtube.com/watch?v=fSoad34LAxg

i can happily die now

This does not belong to Broski's general.

Remember: you're a winner.

Leona.

>I want to play her already.
me too bro, it's unacceptable that capcom made us wait almost 2 years before adding an African-american qt no wonder people called it blonde fighter 5, i hope next season we get a redhead qt anything but another boring blonde

Why aren't you playing him in jive?

jive sux

>scroll through Veeky Forums catalog for other games
>there's a rwby fighting game????

so the keyword rwby is not in your pastebin?

People who want cheap wins are playing him.

>wasn't picked at EVO finals

Guest character in a blazblu cross over game.

You better cough up that source

no, arcsys is adding that shitty anime to some reused asset cashgrab no one will care about after release