/utg/ - Undertale general

4 More Months Edition

Previous Timeline:

Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/
>store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/undertale/cid=UP3893-CUSA08801_00-TFSHVCUTPS400084 On PS4 and Vita August 15th!
>fangamer.com/products/undertale-ps4-vita Physical and Collector's editions ship late September!

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Artbook
>pastebin.com/1MRmU0Gk

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NNQdizB4kL8
archiveofourown.org/works/9187871
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Goat

>tfw I'm using the Undernet noise as my text tone

Good start

Previous Timeline: Don't break the chain.

I use the Protoman whistle, but I wanna change now dangit

I've been using Memory as my alarm for one and a half years now.

Stoic yet lusty goat and sassy twink goat

I figured NGAHHH!!! would fit that role better

I like to wake up sad.

I use "Blade Runner Blues" as clock alarm tone for that.

>"Blade Runner Blues"
You're a good kid user

Witnessed

youtube.com/watch?v=NNQdizB4kL8

>using the popularity of something to copy something else but without the talent to match either

UT fanbase in a shellnut

for one true prince of all monsters

Holy shit dude.

Asriel gets to grow up without black marks confirmed

R&I

What if Napstablook floated over a banana peel, and someone pointed it out to him, and he felt bad for ignoring it so lay down on the ground so as not to hurt its feelings?

Quality
archiveofourown.org/works/9187871

Rue and Isolation
Is that you, Asriel?

>Sans proposes to you and you immediately say yes. Then you kiss, and he calls you by name, and you realize that the Reader was Frisk the whole time and the author didn’t tag this right, what the fuck.

*Sensible chuckle*

Surely you mean Sansible chuckle

>ao3 has better fics than the writebin

not a big surprise, but still makes you think about the overall shit quality here

Daniel Plainview as frisk when?

Google Image search uncovers a bunch of screenshots from the movie, and a couple of pages of Zombietale strangely.

The writebin is 14 MB, the Undertale fics on AO3 are 1.2 GB. AO3 has about a hundred times as much material as the writebin. The best of AO3 beats the writebin, but I sometimes sort AO3 by recently uploaded or recently updated, and I promise the average quality on AO3 is below the writebin's average.

You know that person's trying to start shit, right?

Don't respond to the troll. They've said this several times already.

>It's me, your best friend!
>YOU'RE A BASTARD IN A FLOWER.

Headcanon: In Golden TP Endings Frisk (and/or Chara) will wear Delta Rune Robes and Asriel will wear human clothing

Undertales in unlikely jobs!

Did Sans lose his arm in the war?

All the farming has made him lose weight and he's holding his shorts up

What do you think the bell curve is like for the pastebin vs ao3? Is the median ao3 fic better than the median of the pastebin?

Undertales in gray morality!

Therapy fic where Asriel deals with the fact he became the devil of his Domain for multiple eternities when?

Anti-hero Asriel is best Asriel!

There's "Tend to your Memories". Thought Flowey/Asriel doesn't turn up until half way through.

there's a lot less talentless hacks and attention whores there than here, or at least they're less obvious

Is it any good?

I want to shove Shyren into a cannon and fire her beyond the horizon
She's just the perfect size

you wouldn't do this to the cute goet

I hope you're all ready for another day!

It has strengths and weaknesses. It's told from a psychologist OC who later hooks up with Sans and those work for me even when they are usually negatives. The OC is actually pretty well fleshed out. Other than that actually exploring the baggage of several main characters is pretty well done, as is the detailed process of monsters trying to establish themselves on the surface.

The weakness are the racist humans that pop up now and then. The story kinda cheaply dunks on them, and there's a mass shooting later, where nobody dies only because Asriel briefly tapped into God of Hyperdeath power to superheal the wounded, although near the very end there's at least one clever scene where a politician is trying to politely get the monsters to stop pushing for politically controversial things so he doesn't have to deal with them.

Also it's pretty mature. Swearing and some violence talking about traumatic incidents, but it all ends on an upbeat note. There are sequels revolving around Chara and Gaster respectively but they didn't interest me as much.

Sounds fun, thank you for the information.

Cute Mom

I want this drawn now.

Would you still love your fave if they were 8 and because of budget cuts the school lunch suddenly became too expensive for them so they were always hungry

I don't want a reminder of those days, user.

I want to say "I'd make his favourite meal for lunch" to support him, but I'm a shitty cook, but I would ensure he doesn't go hungry.

This seems to be a thing in Japan. I've seen her called "Towiel" or "Towel" and Toby Fox tweeted about it.

Yes.

I would go yell at the school. Not the school council, mind you, I'm too much of a pussy. I would go yell at the school building itself.

No, I gotta go to work

But user, what if the school building retaliates?

Be assertive, user.

Get Mad Dummy ghost to possess the building to taunt the administrators until they allocate more food funding.

>Toby favoring his Japanese audience over every other audience.
It's not faaaaaair!

I mean it will be the better audience.

Yeah! Fuck school! Waste of space.

I would make him lunches.
I love cooking and school food is garbage.
His lunches will be so great that other kids will get jealous.

How much of these things actually happens in your typical Sans X Reader story? I find it hard to believe that most of this is commonly found in them.

Couldn't tell you. My guess is there are different types of stories that focus on different elements.

Alphys, pls

You're gonna have a bad commute.

What? You think I'm gonna have working bathrooms?

Packed Lunches.

Done.

And that's great because I can cook for him, give him some banana bread or something as a treat. Or some toasties.

I would fear for Undertale's innocence if it was not already violated.

Daddy sans ecto bullet train gimme your on-time arrival cummies paid for by the municipal government!

Asriel is too young to ride the bone train.

Its a beautiful day outside...

Birds are singing...

Flowers are blooming...

On days like this kids like you....

Should be getting off at London Waterloo

>too young
Not for the kiddo wrangler express, non-stop ride to bone zone.

Now that I think about it, if Sans FUCKING Frisk is so popular, are there any of him and Asriel? Or is the Frisk one just so weirdo girls can self-insert as then?

Because Sans doesn't ever interact with Asriel so it would just be a crack pairing.

He'll interact with Asriel's crack, you can be sure.

Hey uh can you delet this.

Why? Are you uncomfortable?

Skeletonfags need to fuck off they ruin everything and everyone they touch

Why do people want

G L O W E Y

B LU E

Dingdongs??

>touch

the irony

>responding to the thread's biggest shitposter

what a surprise

I'm not a skellyfag I swear. I just like the sanspedo joke too much.

Who the fuck decided his dick was ECTO and GLOWING in the first place?

Toby.

Because it makes more sense than a fleshy dong.

whats the most redpilled ship?

Sans and Frisk are good friends!

Except that time Frisk killed literally everybody Sans knows

best goat and best daughter

Agreed, and not just because you have interesting digits.