twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Barvo owns this general

FIFTH FOR I WANT TO JOIN BARVO TEAM!

nth for old exotics coming back sucks ASS

its where the trash belongs

>its not new though
I never said it was.
> been using forever.
Not true some exotics I used a lot, some almost never. I was never exclusive.
>what could possibly be exciting about using and old exotic in a new game.
Again, figuring out how it fits into the new game play style and meta, and also canonicaly the fact it survived the cabal invasion.

Nth +1 for its fucking AWESOME.

Entitled, eat cock, choke on it, etc.

>also canonicaly the fact it survived the cabal invasion.

oh you're a lore fag. fuck off retard.

I do enjoy the lore. You better to because it's playing a much larger part in the next game.

fuck off retard

considering the vex portal dots are obviously known constellations from a different perspective (i recall the VOG one was Orion?), the traveler's path probably makes more sense if we could determine when such a path was simpler. but it's also a big spherical magical space alien so it could probably go wherever it wanted.

>I don't like that image, Space isn't 2D
This was already a retarded fucking captain obvious statement by an idiot who can't into images.
But then we get this gem of a response to it.
>Considering vex portal dots traveler is magic
Do you even know what you're responding to? Or for that matter what the fuck you're trying to say?

This pretend rivalry banting between classes is starting to get tedious to watch. You're like retarded children in a playground arguing over who which color ranger looks cooler. It was funny three years ago, now you're just beating a dead horse.

You are right too bad the faggot destiny faggot Fanboys will just slurp bungies cock and go with it.

cool blog fuck off retard

I can't tell what's more autistic that or le Titan PUNCH Reddit maymay

I was commenting on Filenames you fucking retard.

cool blog fuck off retard

Its the former. At least the titan punch shit only shows up sometimes. The fucking "MUH CLASS IZ DA KOOLEST" shit is literally in every fucking thread, on every fucking post. It was barely funny when the shit started, but now its getting really tedious to watch.

Kill yourself you entitled fuck. Bungie owes you and your toxic ass nothing.

sfm from August 27th when

Tell me where the filename touched you,

Agreed but it's a losing battle. This game attract the worst type of people in the planet mostly due to it's late game grinding autism. My advice is try to get people you regularly play with so you limit your communication with autists here and on the subreddit.

>Agreed but it's a losing battle. This game attract the worst type of people in the planet mostly due to it's late game grinding autism.
Yeah man, just look at the autismal spam my comment started, fucking hell man. I legit wonder sometimes if these people are just bored or if they actually think they're being funny.

~Seriously how do those filenames suggest anything about "class rivalry'?

There is one autist here that is 24/7 who is the one that accounts for 40% of the posts in a thread alone who keeps this thread alive. He's the one I bet that pushes this shit.

You going to keep shitposting and strawmaning? I get it, we fundamentally disagree, but you don't have to sperg out like an autist because of that

The guy that got so btfo couple weeks ago that he still spams calling everyone entitled? I've never seen anyone have such a flawless meltdown before.

No it's definitely not him just some retarded autist who is here 24/7, gets triggered by any criticism and tries to make you scared to reply by trying internet nigger voodoo about your mother dying if you reply to him. Yes you heard me, he actually does this. No I am not joking. I'm not! He actually thinks he can get people to stop responding like this.

fuck off retard

Post /dg/ memories that relate to you and guys from the thread. They can be good times or bad times with people you still play with or ones who are lost to the ages. The older the better.

>year one raiding with Rocketpunch and Bigdrifter for the first time when none of us, or very few of us, had beaten VOG

>shitty alpha meme rip-off
yeah that totally worked last time, remember mustang? neither do I.

That you're an ignorant nigger. Light is practically space magic. The portal to the Black Garden shows a constellation that looks like Orion but from a different position in space, so it's logical to assume of the Traveler's path could be a lot more sensible if we knew where in their orbits the planet's were when the Traveler passed by them.

VANILLA (Queens Wrath):
>6 Subclasses (Bladedancer, Defender, Gunslinger, Striker, Sunsinger, Voidwalker)
>4 Patrol Areas (Earth, Moon, Venus, Mars)
>1 Social Hub (Tower)
>13 Legendary Armor sets per Class (2 Crucible, 2 Vanguard, 6 Faction, 1 Queen's Wrath, 1 Raid, 1 Iron Banner)
>64 Legendary Weapons (12 Crucible, 12 Vanguard, 21 Faction, 1 Queen's Wrath, 9 Raid, 9 Iron Banner)
>18 Exotic Armors (Achlyophage Symbiote, Alpha Lupi (H), Alpha Lupi (T), Apotheosis Veil, Armamentarium, Dire Skull, Inmost Light, Knucklehead Radar, Light Beyond Nemesis, Lucky Raspberry, No Backup Plans, Praxic Fire, Saint-14, Skullfort, Sunbreakers, Third Man, Voidfang, Young Ahamkaras Spine)
>18 [+2] Exotic Weapons (Bad Juju, Gjallarhorn, Hard Light, Ice Breaker, Invective, Last Word, MIDA, Mythoclast, Patience and Time, Plan C, Pocket Infinity, Red Death, Super Good Advice, SUROS Regime, Thorn, Thunderlord, Truth, Universal Remote) + [Hawkmoon, Monte Carlo]
>20 Story Missions
>5 [+1] Strikes (Cerberus Vae III, Devils' Lair, Nexus, Summoning Pits, Winter's Run) + [Dust Palace]
>5 Crucible Modes (Clash, Control, Rumble, Skirmish, Salvage)
>10 [+1] Maps (Anomaly, Asylum, Bastion, Blind Watch, Burning Shrine, Firebase Delphi, First Light, Rusted Lands, Shores of Time, Twilight Gap) + [Exodus Blue]
>1 Raid (Vault of Glass)

gonna save you some trouble here my dude

no one fucking cares, fuck off retard

DARK BELOW:
>5 Legendary Armor Sets per Class (2 Crucible, 2 Vanguard, 1 Raid)
>33 Legendary Weapons (12 Vanguard, 12 Crucible, 9 Raid)
>9 Exotic Armors (ATS/8 Arachnid, Claws of Ahamkara, Don't Touch Me, Glasshouse, Obsidian Mind, Radiant Dance Machines, Ruin Wings, Stand Asides, Starfire Protocol)
>3 [+1] Exotic Weapons (Dragon's Breath, Necrochasm, No Land Beyond) + [Fourth Horseman]
>4 Story Missions
>1 [+1] Strikes (Will of Crota) + [Undying Mind]
>3 Crucible Maps (Cauldron, Pantheon, Skyshock)
>1 Crucible Mode Variant (Inferno)
>1 Raid (Crota's End)

HOUSE OF WOLVES:
>1 Social Hub (Reef)
>10 Legendary Armor Sets per class (2 Crucible, 2 Vanguard, 3 Faction, 1 PoE, 1 Iron Banner, 1 Trials of Osiris)
>74 Legendary Weapons (6 Crucible, 6 Vanguard, 9 Faction, 12 PvE drop, 13 Crucible drop, 10 Queen's Wrath, 9 PoE, 9 Trials of Osiris)
>9 Exotic Armors (Bones of Eao, Celestial Nighthawk, Eternal Warrior, Feedback Fence, Khepri's Sting, Nothing Manacles, Peregrine Greaves, Purifier Robes, Ram)
>3 Exotic Weapons (Dreg's Promise, Lord of Wolves, Queenbreaker's Bow)
>6 Story Missions
>1 Strike (Shadow Thief)
>1 Crucible Mode (Elimination)
>3 [+1] Crucible Maps (Black Shield, Thieves' Den, Widow's Court) + [Timekeeper]
>Prison of Elders

>What are you a fucking retard? The line isn't showing his trajectory, its showing the order in which he visited the planets you fucking retard. so what if he came from past the sun?

What's the line in the green box supposed to be but the entry trajectory into the solar system?

TAKEN KING (April & Dawning):
>1 Patrol Area (Dreadnought)
>3 Subclasses (Nightstalker, Stormcaller, Sunbreaker)
>12 [+2] Legendary Armor Sets per Class (2 Vanguard, 2 Crucible, 6 Faction, 1 Raid, 1 Iron Banner) + [Launch Sublime set, April Update Sublime set]
>115 Legendary Weapons (11 Crucible, 11 Vanguard, 18 Faction, 25 Gunsmith, 3 Class Unique, 4 Crucible drop, 10 Queen's Wrath, 5 PoE, 9 Raid, 10 Iron Banner, 9 Trials)
>15 [+1] Strike Legendaries [Theosyion Vibrissae]
>12 Exotic Armors (Alchemist Raiment, ATS/8 Tarantella, Empyrean Bellicose, Graviton Forfeit, Immolation Fist, Impossible Machines, Nothing Manacles, Sealed Ahamkara Grasps, Skyburners Annex, Taikonaut, Twilight Garrison, Stag)
>16 [+2] Exotic Weapons (Ace of Spades, Black Spindle, Bolt Caster, Boolean Gemini, Chaperone, Dark Drinker, Fabian Strategy, First Curse, Hereafter, No Time to Explain, Raze Lighter, Sleeper Simulant, Telesto, Tialoc, Touch of Malice, Zhalo Supercell) + [Jade Rabbit, Zen Meteor]
>11 Story Missions
>5 [+1] Strikes (Blighted Chalice, Fallen SABER, Shield Brothers, Sunless Cell,) + [Echo Chamber]
>2 Crucible Modes (Rift, Zone Control)
>1 Crucible Mode Variant (Mayhem)
>8 [+1] Crucible Maps (Bannerfall, Cathedral of Dusk, Crossroads, Dungeons, Drifter, Frontier, Memento, Vertigo) + [Sector 618]
>1 Raid (King's Fall)
>Court of Oryx

No one cares you entitled fuck, fuck off with muh nostalgia

Ok, I thought you were just new but you're retarded.

I forgot the stupid fucking image. My entire post is invalid now. I am the retard.

RISE OF IRON (Triumph):
>1 Patrol Area (Plaguelands)
>1 Social Hub (Iron Temple)
>13 Legendary Armor Sets per Class (1 Crucible, 1 Vanguard, 3 Faction, 1 Archon Forge, 4 Raid sets, 2 Iron Banner, 1 Trials of Osiris)
>64 Legendary Weapons (10 Crucible, 10 Vanguard, 18 Faction, 9 Raid, 10 Iron Banner, 7 Trials of Osiris)
>6 Strike Legendaries
>7 Exotic Armors (Astrocyte Verse, Dunemarchers, Fr0st-EE5, Ophidian Aspect, Shinobu's Vow, Thagomizers, Transversive Steps)
>7 Exotic Weapons (Abbadon, Khvostov 7G-0X, Nemesis Star, Nova Mortis, Outbreak Prime, Trespasser, Young Wolf's Howl)
>8 Story Missions
>1 Strike (Wretched Eye)
>1 Crucible Mode (Supremacy)
>3 [+1] Crucible Maps (Floating Gardens, Last Exit, Skyline) + [Icarus]
>1 Raid (Wrath of the Machine)
>Archon's Forge
>Private Matches

weird its almost like this is a retarded ass fucking image that is completely stupid and not even close to being an accurate representation of anything in it.

Fuck Destiny and fuck this shitty community. I really hope the 2nd game overwhelms and kills the series.

Worked

fuck off retard

SEETHING

Trials with Ozymemedias and Dragonheart

Are you saying the planets are in any other order? How stupid are you?

You sound like the retard who shat up the entire last general going full defense force over some literally who tubelord.

What's the point of the image then?

Well, I mean the planet's aren't in a straight line.

>planets

considering one of those isn't even a fucking planet, i'm not taking this image to mean jack shit

you guys are both fucking retards

It means he came from not inside the solar system you fucking nigger. Like I said, its the order in which he traveled the system, not the trajectory you moronic fuck.

Nope I just got here.

You're trying too hard. Pluto is a dwarf planet. Notice the planet in the title?

No, no you didn't.

I thought the traveler visited Jupiter first.

Yea I did. What the hell is wrong with you?

notice how its not a fucking planet retard?

I just got here.

judging by your user name you've been here forever

Huh?

No, one of the moons of jupiter is the last place he visited before stopping on earth. First place he visited was mercury and then the vex followed there, then he went to Venus and the vex followed again, then he went to mars where the humanity first noticed him and made contact.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pluto
>Pluto (minor-planet designation: 134340 Pluto) is a dwarf planet
>Plut (planet) is a planet
>Not a planet
Really activates those almonds.

No, no you didn't.

Yes I did. What the hell have I walked into?

But I just got here.

I just got here though, I don't know what you're talking about you entitled scaffolding stalker mod bungie dev. Why are you being so autistic when titans are clearly superior if you reply to this post your DeeJ will shit in his sleep tonight. Go cry on youtube you reddit shit.

>Being this much a triggered autist

>I was only nine thousand years old
>I loved Stainsoftime so much, I owned all the shaders and raid emblems
>I pray to Stains every night, thanking him for the ascendant life I have been given
>"Stains is love", I say, "Stains is life"
>Oryx hears me and calls me a faggot
>He is obviously jealous of my devotion to Stains
>I called him a shitter
>He slaps me and hurls me to my throneworld
>I am crying now, because my face hurts
>I go into my court and it is very cold
>I feel a warmth moving towards me
>I fell something touch me
>It's Stains
>I am so happy
>He whispers into my ear, "DEE PEE ESS! DEE PEE ESS! RAWKETS!"
>He downs me with his powerful vietnamese DPS and puts me on my hands and knees
>I'm ready
>I spread my oversoul for Stains
>He penetrates my shield
>It hurts so much, but I do it for Stains
>I can feel my healthbar tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to please Stains
>He clears his throat as he fills my butt with his sword
>Oryx walks in
>Stains looks him deep in the eyes and says, "THAS A WIPE"
>Stains swordbears through my window
Stains is love, Stains is life

>I was only 40 years old
>I loved FWC so much, I owned all the shaders and ships
>I pray to FWC every night, thanking them for the ascendant life I have been given
>"FWC is love", I say, "FWC is life"
>DO Sunshitter hears me and calls me a faggot
>He is obviously jealous of my devotion to FWC
>I called him a shitter
>He slaps me and burns me with a firebolt
>I go into my cult HQ and it is very cold
>I feel something touch me
>It's FWC
>I am so happy
>She whispers into my ear, "Tell me what you've seen out there"
>She downs me with her powerful future planning and puts me on my hands and knees
>I'm ready
>I spread my arc shield for FWC
>She penetrates my shield
>It hurts so much, but I do it for FWC
>I push against her force
>I want to please FWC
>She clears her throat as she fills my butt with her exo sword
>Taniks walks in
>Lakhsmi looks him deep in the eyes and says, "I was there when the House of Devils burned London"
>Lakhsmi jumps through the HQ window
FWC is love, FWC is life

>I was only 60 years old
>I loved DO so much, I owned all the shaders and ships
>I pray to DO every night, thanking them for the ascendant life I have been given
>“DO is love”, I say, “DO is life”
>NM Striker shitan hears me and calls me a faggot
>He is obviously jealous of my devotion to DO
>I called him a shitter
>He shoulder checks me and follows up with a overcharge melee
>I go to hide and it is very cold
>I feel something touch me
>It’s DO
>I am so happy
>He whispers into my ear, “Dead orbit needs your help guardian”
>He downs me with his powerful escape plan and puts me on my hands and knees
>I’m ready
>I spread my flame shield for DO
>He penetrates my shield
>It hurts so much, but I do it for DO
>I push against his force
>I want to please DO
>He clears his throat as he fills my butt with his unwilling soul
>Primus Tauan walks in
>Jalal looks him deep in the eyes and says, “I dreamt the darkness came and snuffed the light of the the last city, block by block”
>Jalal jumps through the HQ window
DO is love, DO is life

But will the autismo return...

Dead Orbit doesn't have a headquarters.

Taken King dg had great times, general was always alive and thriving, so many nameposters but it was ok because the entire general knew each other, it was nice. We were all a big family

It'll be like that again once D2 is actually out. Everyone here now when there's nothing to discuss except dick circumferences, old build betas, and speculation has some kind of brain damage.

Fuck you you entitled fuck those days are over you'll never see that again. If you reply to me your mother will die in her sleep.

>there's the possibility that D2 won't have its own "GIVE US THE PRIMUS OR WE BLOW THE SHIP" moment

Some fun advice. Treat D2 as it's own thing. If you are looking to chase D1 highs you are going to be disappointed.

Someone here is a total retard who manages to tantalizingly say dumb shit and then infuriate you with evasive venomous stupidity. Please avoid responding to him.

After making a dubious claim, this user will respond with one or all of the following:
a. announce victory to avoid argument via ad hominem or strawman and then refuse to defend or support argument
b. use inane questions to avoid argument
c. assume everyone he's arguing with is the same person
d. frequently announce he's arguing with "scaffolding guy" and "stalker mod" to pretend like he is not they

2gay2play

>you will never get to erp with dgers ever again
>tfw mother is sleeping

So has there been any info on the three factions for D2 yet? I know the city has been occupied by cabal so I'm curious how the factions respond to that and I would love to see them more involved in the game.

They still exist is all we know, since there's screenshots of their branded gear.

Friendly reminder: with the influx of new janitors it looks like reports are working as intended now. Just report blatant shit posts, but keep in mind there is a difference between disagreement and shitposting.

Remember, only YOU can prevent /dg/ shitposting!

>new janitors
Oh boy, I can't wait to get banned for posts not containing the word destiny

strawpoll.com/yx32c76b

>strawpoll.com/yx32c76b
who all has voted on this

Where the fuck did all these votes come from

Probably leddit.

Good to see a good ratio.

Um... All of them? Do people really play like that?

Agreed, I was expecting some of the subclasses to be avoided but I'm glad that's not the case.

i'm liking the FWC warlock armor so far

and whatever the one on the far right is

I went with the subclass I'll be starting out with
Which is Voidwalker

I'm just glad faction armor isn't just a standard armor type with the faction logo lazily slapped onto it anymore