Do cars really get you women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UcvHSmF28qc
i.imgur.com/tEXEhep.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

from experience yes, but not the ones you'll actually want to make love to, have kids with, and hold a stable relationship

OPs pic is accurate. I have a gallardo and they show up with their pussies flooded and hurting

Demencia is pretty hot
even if she's just feral frankie foster

Yeah. Dumping my folder

#2 should i paint this on my lambo?

Yea if you aren't an ugly autist
The kinda chicks you can pull with a car though are just pump and dumps

>he believes in "the one"

Gallardos are different. Your car is an extension of your self. To be honest im not going to discred it your personality but if you were the supreme gentelman then no car would save you. Everyone here should cut them selves some slack. Owning things shows you have initiative to get what you want. With that being said my zl1 and my z71 get me a good chunk of thots.

No.

Getting girls is entirely dependent on your looks. Affluence is a massive helper, but looks are absolutely the most important factor.

Being very good looking, having alpha traits and having an affluent career reflect car buying choices.

Hence, the owner of a Gallardo who gets endless attention from women is most likely an attractive football (soccer) player in Europe because he can afford the car, is the type to buy such a car and the car itself is simply an accessory to this man's lifestyle. The car doesn't matter nearly as much as the person who drives it. Looks, body, fame, money, power and success.

If you are average or ugly, yet own a Lamborghini, it could help you move up a level, but not much.

Women are incredibly vain, even more so now than ever, which is truly a stretch of the imagination.

Let me repeat my point with clarity; a car is only an accessory to man's life and image. The entire package matters to women more than a car itself.

Enjoy your (you) with a pragmatic reply.

They will get you cheap, shallow women who are looking for a meal ticket. If that's what you're after go for it.

No,

What is this, the discount version of tg's chaos worshipping mascot

Women don't care about cars, men do. Women don't care about muscles, men do. Don't confuse what women like with what you like. Women make the same mistake

>t. hamstering soyboy that has neither muscles, nor a car worth mentioning

>Getting girls is entirely dependent on your looks
No. This falls under the same mistake as what speaks about. MEN care deeply about looks. Women care much much less about looks. Women care about money insofar as they seek security because women associate money with security (we associate it with our pride).
>women are incredibly vain
Just as vain as men

>completely ignoring personality and character
Women care deeply about personality and character

keep telling yourself that. It's not going to get you anywhere you want to go. Just go ask a woman if what I said is true, they'll tell you

>Do cars really get you women?
youtube.com/watch?v=UcvHSmF28qc

>being so upset about the fact that life isn't fair
grow up, soyfag

>Personality
You mean body.

>Character
You mean malleability.

>Women don't care about looks, but care more about character
Continue being yourself.

>Just as vain as men
You've never experienced a man close to you broken by divorce.

>Character wins!

A normalized, outgoing personality will definitely help that fat programmer with a ferrari get with the girl he's always dreamed of! I mean, he's just got so much character!

.t never had a gf

.t a guy who apologetically walks away when the girl he brought to the bar is spoken to by another guy

That's a lot of projecting, are you OK? Are you still mad at your mom for leaving your dad?

The argument is still on hand. You are deflecting.

>potentially giving a man shit for having a messed up mother who destroyed his father

havent personally gone through this, but I have seen some friends lives get destroyed by crappy moms and stepmothers

youre really not a good person

>being a passive aggressive single mom apologist
i know this is a polynesian pawn shop but not cool dude, totally not cool

100% wrong. If you have ever looked at a guy and thought how did he get that chick then you have now come to the realization of what frame can do and how to game.

*tips pimp hat

listen kid, I've got a wife already. I know what I'm talking about because I spend the majority of my time with a woman. Can you say the same about a woman who isn't your mom? What are your credentials to make these bold claims?

Damn anons that is not the situation I was implying sorry for the feels desu
What argument nigger? That all women are only shallow whores based solo on whatever shit experience you've had? if you stopped being an autistic fuck youd see most girls are as down to earth and autistic as you under a thin fenyr of normalcy

>That all women are only shallow whores
nice strawman
>based solo on whatever shit experience you've had
> if you stopped being an autistic fuck
playing the "it's all your fault" game i see
>most girls are as down to earth and autistic as you under a thin fenyr of normalcy
yeah, it's all in your mind, the absolute state of gender relations in 2018 is completely fine
i.imgur.com/tEXEhep.jpg

>It’s another armchair psych/o/logy thread.

Jesús Christ fucking spare me

No.

Just like bikes, it mostly attracts men.

They don't care about the car itself but they care about what it represents.

On the other hand, this did make me realize I'd have sex with anything in HS

They care about it only as far as they use it to read into your character and interests I think

this, women love even low-end porsches and audis because they think they're expensive, that's about it

also seeing something nice means they can go stomp on it or fart in it or whatever and satisfy their urge to destroy stuff but if it's the bf's car they dont have to answer for their crimes later because most men are cucks who'll just call it "cute"

>youre really not a good person
But he's such a nice guy. :)

Not really. No amount of money, cars, or muscles will get u a good gf.

Money doesn't cure autism. Realize that broke ass niggas have loving gfs

My car gets 95% of it's attention from other dudes who are into cars. Occasionally a 40+ yo milf notices it

>implying the women wouldn't lie, or probably call you names or try to have you ejected or accuse you of rape or something for asking her what women like

even broke ass niggas have gfs but
>loving
let's not go crazy here

Oh didn't know I was dealing with a /pol/ tard
Have a good one

>>implying the women wouldn't lie, or probably call you names or try to have you ejected or accuse you of rape or something for asking her what women like

I used to hate women too.. then I realized women do the same thing to men and villainize men and call themselves feminists. I was guilty of the very thing I hated

>basically going "NO U"
kys soyboy