/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons
forum.elysium-project.org/forum/268-ui-addons-macros/

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

Old thread:

Daily reminder #1 community with no clique!

first for madti is a girl.

im not gonna make it, when is ZG coming out?

Rip Doki
cheevo is still alive tho

what if he actually was
just imagine how big of a shitstorm there would be if he talked on the mic and turned out to be a girl

why, she has a boyfriend already.

>cl doesn't talk on mic
Amazing guildies you got there

what does that have to do with people finding out hes a she and their reactions to it

she's not cl

Good luck to all the new 60s running dungeons and all the new levelers doing quests! Just remember it's not about getting loot; it's about pouring days of your life into the abyss.

nobody cares?

How do I summon a succubus?

Worth leveling a character on? Are there still people in pre-60 zones, so that I won't feel lonely?

It's already out

it would completely change the dynamic of the guild

>officer girl in a Veeky Forums guild and no one would care

>thread shitposting desperately about who is and isn't a tranny
>meanwhile I'm enjoying my veritable Harem of cute and willing girls(male) ready to service my every need

Yea, not anymore
Not surprising either

>pupper pals shitposted so hard a CL stepped down
I'm impressed

join horde

pupper pals doesnt even know how to navigate this website let alone coordinate shitposting of this magnitude
its probably DoN or glaston the meme lord himself seeing as he has been behind things like this in the past

>Babymetal doing heal assignments in BWL
we're going to wipe aren't we

>le don boogeyman
No, DoN doesn't care about your CL drama

level a lock to 20 and do the quest

It's definitely DoN. They have been losing level 60s and need fresh blood badly.

that's right? what the fuck is wrong with you madti
I know you have aspergers but it seems you really hate women for some reason.

how hard can it be honestly if dumb roasties in normie guilds are usually healing leader?

kek last thread some guy in that guild was crying about handro not doing enough to get ready for raiding and people were leaving so yeah this makes sense now that i think about it

see, this is why I don't want madtii to step down, is this already confirmed or can we hold an intervention or something
I can't read #healer so I don't know what's going on

i've heard healer chat has been very silent all week.

>literally says "I'm too stressed out to continue like this"
>wants him to continue
this is how you make people quit

They probably have a secret one to try and get the leaker

there's nothing going on
it was people pretending to be shocked and sad at the announcement then some Lumikaru shitposting then silence for 2 days

no
nobody really cares about it because he'll never get caught

They don't chat, they commit lesbian activities.

i wasn't invited to the secret healer chat.

why does mandate get upset by things from discord being posted in the thread
shouldn't they be open by now about the fact their loot council has favoritism for namefags.

it's not like they have trouble getting 40 people for raids.

Then you're not clique enough.
Go work on you GBP, lad!

Someone mentioned a second 40man raid is in the works in the previous thread.
Can you imagine how badly that will turn out?

what do you mean by 40 "man"

guys i hit 30 how do i not quit?

Give me all your gold, i'll give it back when you reach 40

>Last thread turned out to be a shitstorm over a PVP addon being advertised as a Raid addon

wow guys you must be really fucking bored waiting for that mooncloth CD

>Can finally get upgraded Argent Dawn trinket
>caster version won't be in the game until 1.7
>Working as intended
Blizzard seriously put in a quest to give an obvious upgrade to melee dps but not casters for that long?

Does anyone happen to be in stormwind who would craft heavy runecloth bandages for me?
I keep trying to ask people on my bank alt and everyone is either chinese or mean. Or both.

Give me that runecloth and Ill make a bandage out of it
t.puddi

>blizzard knowing what they doing

>Weekly Lockouts

why is nobody online in DoN?
are you telling me I leveled all the way to 50 only for the guild to die...............

guess I'm rerolling Alliance and joining Mandate of Heaven.

VANILLA WAS PERFECT

GET OUT IF IT'S TOO HARDCORE FOR YOU
LEGION BABY

ok, where can i meet you? ty

>falseflagging this hard

Ok you gotta be smart about it though, I dont want to make runecloth all day fo people pretending to be you.

/w me the password "Milf cake milf cake lemme suck your milkshake" and I will make your runecloth just for you

I cannot whisper, you big silly. Plus that seems like a really easy password to guess.

name? I'll come do it

Well, if thats the case, just /lick me 3 times, and if I dont respond after 10 seconds, do it again

Is grude really back bros?
I'm too shy to wisper her :S

DOKI COME BACK PLEASE

Hey /elyg/, I'm an user who asked if I should re-roll because I picked warrior.

I went and did what may be the jankiest-ass Deadmines PUG of all time, with no fewer than 4 group re-compositions, a ton of wipes, and utter chaos. I don't remember it being anything like this on Wrath back in the day, though I was always a healer so my perspective is different. Seems like it wasn't this much of a pain in the ass before.

Still, I couldn't even get my group to not attack shit before I could develop sufficient aggro and rage. How do you convince a group of retards to sit still for one extra second before attacking?

Plus, honestly it was utter chaos and half the time I couldn't tell what was going on, and once things start going the wrong way it's hard to pull it together again.

Meh. I bet a good group would inspire me to like this more.

Tldr

I was doing SFK and had a mage keep breaking CCed targets insisting we should kill them first.
He broke CC on one and got himself killed and when I pointed out that the priest had it shackled he just ignored me and kept saying
NO CONTROL KILL
I then said whatever the mob is dead I'm not going to debate with him, he rage quit immediately after.

I replace with a hunter, were pulling adds the hunter sends his pet to pull the boss.

all you can do is mark targets and taunt when you lose aggro man, people will do whatever the fuck they want if you wipe or can't complete the instance consider saying fuck it.
Tanking is fun when you've got people who are willing to work with you, but when everyone in your group fights against you its a living hell.

alright chucklefucks I played on nostalrius and just found out this shit exists because I've been busy irl. what server should I play on?

darrowshire

okay. any reason why?

none

we don't want toxic players like you on a pvp server:)

lowbie 5mans on Elysium are overtuned
you need a high level tank and it's just not worth it.

Class specific quests weren't a thing in the current patch of elysium pvp right?

I can see the community is fucking hideous right off the bat.

wow you're so fucking toxic
get back to reddlt with the rest of the elitist assholes.

will we ever see mending and pudding in the same raid?

multiboxing is against ToS on Elysium.

You dont understand, everything must be blizzlike except for the community

>2004
>Community is fresh, wide eyed, ready for adventure. Nobody knew anything about anything, and every zone felt like an adventure, and cooperation was key to success. This fostered a tight knit community, and with the faction system, a sense of attachment to your character as well as a sense of danger and competition.

>2017
>Everyone complains about shit not being blizzlike despite never actually having played vanilla, theres full step by step guides on how to do every little thing in the game, addons make everything automated, only noobs need help on anything that isnt an elite quest, and everyone is trying to emulate a community that is long gone.

Community is the strongest deciding factor in whether an MMO will survive or not, and desu, if this was the community we had back in 2004, WoW would not have survived past TBC

low-effort bait

OH NO HE'S TELLING ME TO GET OFF THE WEBSITE FUUUUUUUUU

No its not

Fuck you, you niggers said the same thing about WoD models in elysium and I got banned.

And I trusted you for one single second of my life

Uhm, actually, you can use the WoD models just fine!

how much gold do you make from 30-40? i only have 25 gold and i need 100 for the mount. i'm not going to make it am i?

>hybrid classes are useless
>some races have racials so ridiculously overpowered that people are forced to roll them (dwarf priest, human rogue, etc.)
>entire races have next to worthless racials (nelf, troll)
>druid class isn't even finished (not cat quest, travel form is a placeholder model)
>most of the signature BOE epics are shit on account of having fast attack speed and blizzard not understanding their own game mechanics
>only a couple of classes of certain specs can get legendary weapons
>druid, shaman, and paladin BiS is cloth
>warrior, and hunter BiS is leather
>theramore unfinished so alliance don't have a base in kalimdor near anything
>rogue/warlock stunlocks so OP they gave everyone free trinkets to try to fix it, but all the trinkets do is let rogues/warlocks counter the seven other classes' escape spells
>gear is so important to raid progression that gear can't be rolled on, rather elaborate loot systems like DKP or loot council have to be put in place
>raiding requires hours of farming for consumables
>only one profession can gather the mats for consumables
>one profession is required for any pvping for every class
>other mats for consumables drop from low-spawn mobs in low-level zones making leveling a nightmare as 60s camp the spawns
>sylvanas still has a placeholder night elf model
>only one tank class so takes hours to form a group
>"item reserved"
>many long useless reputation grinds required to progress
>pugable raids require attunements
>only a couple of classes get epic quest lines
>botting/hacking endemic due to poor game code
>the better the gear the more ridiculous it looks
>because everyone in gear looks like a clown blizzard decided to have the best items be set items, so everyone ends up looking exactly the same
>mocking blow, firestone, find treasure, totem of uselessness, etc
>hunters are so shit blizzard has to give them a pity spell (tranq shot) to keep them invited to raids
>most of the game is waiting or walking

epic

kill urself melori

Record it then you piece of shit

Oh I bet you wont cuz you dont wanna get banned

>elysium population cap is so high it has made the server unstable, tanked the in-game economy, made questing a nightmare, and caused the effective death of every other private server
>active population skews heavily to the horde making wpvp unbalanced and making battlegrounds have long queues for horde
>autistic adherence to being "blizzlike" means implementing blizzard bugs and oversights even if it destroys the economy (see: elemental fire farming)
>want to change your characters sex, or hair, or name, or race? fuck you, reroll
>want an original epic mount? fuck you, too late
>despite this you are allowed to roll both factions on the same pvp server, which was not allowed by blizzard, and cross-faction collaboration (instant ban by blizzard) was allowed for months
>community is guild shillers and e-celeb streamers
>*ported to interrogation room* GM: "admit you cheated." *you get banned no matter your response* Mod: "you have been arbitrarily banned. there is no appeal for this ban."

great server, guys

that is quite literally the only way you could ever get banned, even then only if the GM cares enough and they usually just give you a warning

otherwise they'll never know you have them and 99% of people dont stream so its a non-issue

>Only a couple of classes can get LORE SPECIFIC LEGENDARY WEAPONS THAT BREAK THE GAME BUT HAVE THE SMALLEST CHANCE OF EVER APPEARING

except if youre grizzly I guess

Elysium is nothing like Blizzlike though and has never tried to be
maybe if they say it enough it will become true
it's just a marketing buzzword.

You do realize that's a 4 months old screenshot?

thanks a lot asshole
I just used WoD models and got my two level 60s perma-banned.

prove it

>>autistic adherence to being "blizzlike" means implementing blizzard bugs and oversights even if it destroys the economy (see: elemental fire farming)
did blizzard ever fix this?

Can we have a disclaimer telling people not to be retards and download WoD models?
how many have fallen to the false promises of sexy femtrolls?

was it autism?

>hybrids should do the same damage as pure dps classes
>every dps should do the same damage
>druids should be able to Tank as good as a warrior, heal as good as a Priest and DPS as good as a rogue/mage
>no race should have racials, they should all be the same
>every 2h weapon should be slow speed 3.8 or slower.
>every BOE epic should be the same as raid bis but slightly worse

You just don't understand vanilla at all, a big part of why it's good is that there are right & wrong choices. Not every single 2hander is going to be 3.8 speed, a lot of them are shitty, you have to figure that out. Not every talent spec is going to be good for what you're doing, you have to actually know how to spec your talents.

The fact you can be an idiot and mess up your character with poor gear and spec is a good thing it makes the game less homogenized.

I want catababbies to leave.

if the items are useless why are they even in the game?
it's just poor game design.

i got the wod models just so i could level my femtroll :3

they look so much better with them its crazy

the thigh gap hNGGGGG

what's broken about elemental fire farming?
that people can't do that one fire elemental quest in un'goro for the caster offhand?

Back in 2004 when I got my Icemail Jerkin off some skeletons I got really excited. The game was not built with spreadsheets in mind, the players changed.

yknow I actually wouldnt mind Hairstyles and AoE loot. those two things dont really make a huge difference but it would be nice.

Im kind of on the fence with transmog, on the one hand it gives previous tier sets a chance to shine in modern wow, but at the same time the only thing they show is that you grinded a dungeon where you one shot everything on a weekly basis to get that set. Theres no more epicness to the old sets, and theres really no way to fix that.

Lady Thornbelle step on my feet xdddd

>a-bloo-bloo 9g elemental fires
>wahh wahh fwasks are 120g

THORNBELLE PLEASE BE MY WIFE

Why are people buying 9g elemental fires?
I don't get it, Greater fire protection potions are useless. Are there really still people who need them to kill rag and onyxia?