What does Veeky Forums drive?

All rides welcome!
>Busriders please post your obtainable dream car.
>Pic related, just bought this 2005 G35

Nice G user, these things can haul ass and sound so good with an exhaust upgrade or even straight piped. I love the screaming sound VQs make.

OP, are u me. I own a 2005 G35 Coupe but this is my new baby. 350z hr with a 6MT.

This korean turbo shitbox. Looking at a mk3 Supra right now for the summer.

'89 MR2

200k miles on it, 4.0l V6 still sounds factory fresh

That's a sick 350z, I was stuck between a G35 and a 350z to replace my old 95 z28, and ultimately went with the G35 cause lower miles and more practical, just slightly slower than the 350z. But definitely gonna get one later after law school. For now this will be more than enough. But that's a beautiful Z u got. How much did u pay?

there's just something about bmw convertibles, man

Toyodo bb zion xb

that is a beautiful aw11

dad has same car.
It's literally a bigger first gen prius the way it drives.
There is no feel and it is one of the most boring cars i've ever driven.
Propably cacuse it is one of the very few suv's that can actually offroad, based toyota.

2017 GTI SE.

Going APR Plus soon. Stage 1 low torque (335 ft/lbs) tune basically but with a full warranty.

Mr. I like your Mrs

2008 honda element
I'm the only person in the world who drives this car that isn't gay or over 65 years old

2013 memestang GT

I miss my MR2

'03 is300 sportcross
its a a fun life

Yep, It has Hydraulic power steering, and a beefy frame to isolate you from the road. It's a very comfortable truck, and you get the feeling that you'll flatten bumps instead of bumps affecting you. It's driven by the UN all over Africa for a reason.

>94 sc400
>95 maxima

A 2001 white GS300, I would post pictures but the hood is being repainted.

i know my camera is borked

your mom obviously

mine is in a shed waiting spring to get wrenched upon. I have to drive autotragic 2 ton StacyUV for next 2 months minimum.

>signs in the background
>No, Please, No

a rotard shitbox machine

I love the rx8, I'm just not rich enough to replace the engine, pay for gas, pay for oil...Still love it though

Can I just ask why?

Nothing as new for a better price (10k). That and it's fun with the 6 speed as opposed to the auto.

You wont believe me. $4800 for a 2007 350Z HR 6MT.

Stole it from the guy didnt know what he had, runs perfect and only 120k miles

You have an ecoboost? How long have you had that? 2.7 or 3.5?

Ye, 3.5

Wanted an F150 with the max trailer tow package and a 3.5 is what can be optioned with it so I searched for it, and got lucky enough to find it locally. It’s apparently extremely hard to find (unless you want a truck from Canada) around here.

Lots of VQs in here, nice!

Pretty pleased with my purchase a few weeks ago. Pic related

It's not too bad, but quite thin power band with a 1.2l turbo

Good shit my dude, how's reliability been so far? Are the memes true?

Car died in november. Friend gave me a 150cc chinese shit scoot to ride and it's all I've had all winter. No tags, title or motorcycle license. Fortunately I never have to go more than a mile or two.

Shit sucks.

Yay towing

anything I could have gotten used for the money (euro) was inferior by comparison so i just got it new

pretty satisfied by everything except the tablet which annoys me

I sold my car last spring and was going to buy another one in the fall after working my summer gig + bonus. Unfortunately I was pretty badly injured in August so it fucked my plans up.
I'm currently looking for another beater so I can reset my plans, but there's a Saab turbo 5 speed near me that's really tempting.
Unfortunately it's got 180k on it, and I spend half my year in Alaska where there's not a lot of Saab support, so it would be a poor financial decision at this juncture.

Ay fellow VQs

VQ35HE 6MT here

Been a great truck so far. I’ve put about 9k miles on it. Had to do all 4 brakes (with one new caliper replaced by the dealer fo free) but that’s it. Big maintenance happens at 100k miles on these and even then it’s just coolant change and spark plugs. My only complaint with it is that it gets lackluster fuel economy but that’s partially due to the 3.73 rear end.

HR* Not HE

also it's pretty perfect from a DD point of view, even if I wot like a retard everywhere it struggles to go under 35mpg and power is adequate for it's weight I guess

Wow. My friend had a 99’ Subaru Legacy and a 94’ Ford Explorer. Blew the engine on the legacy driving it like a retard and had the wheel fall off the explorer (broke the entire front left suspension) due to, once again, driving like a retard. Now he rides and unregistered 11k mile spray painted Honda elite we bought for $100.

As of yesterday, this thing.

noice

Tw200 2005

i urionically like these, theyre fun

2000 Audi a4 1.8t. Not fast but it gets the job done.

HR>DE

I think everyone agrees on that lol

I dunno man, there's some rebels out there

>in America
>buys a car with 1.8L
what the fuck is wrong with you dude

I drive a Celerio

They are around up to 250hp stock and with more boost and a few other things (simple mods) you can get to 400 if not 600, at least with the TT Version

Yes, it's not unobtainable for me, if things don't go tits up at least.

The question is: is it any fun to drive or is it just a chauffeur car?

>currently driving a 1998 F150
>literally going to the clerk's office to transfer the title on a 2006 Cadillac CTS TOMORROW
I'm a boring individual with boring cars.

>They are around up to 250hp stock

Sit down son, I have some bad news for you.

Autotragic, but merc auto boxes are really good so I can live with it.

>up to 250hp stock
>1.8
nigga what

The first gen Audi TT has 225hp with the same 1.8t engine, so it's not inconceivable to hit 250 without changing any parts.

Hello VQ bros. I have a G35 DE and 350Z HR. Why not both???

No reason not to have both but most people won't buy the same car two times

Just put 4.10 gears and a tune on her. She's a drift machine.

I actually cringed when I saw this picture.

>Busriders
>obtainable dream car
I wont be getting my license anytime soon so this is an oxymoron

She's very loud

Does your exhaust ever bounce off the road when you go down an incline

'95 Miat

Just hit 236,000 miles today. I'll have had it for 10 years this September.

Not OP but got a 2007 g35 coupe, yeah it is pretty fun specially if you have never driven rwd or something with highish HP, plenty of power to have fun.

i'm thinking about getting a g35, but i'm afraid of oil consumption issues which i'm trying to get away from (audi a4), along with timing chain issues

2010 Toyota Corolla.

Doesn't even have to be a convertible

I only get her for 2 years but I think we're gonna be just fine.

This is my G

'06 mazda6 v6

this was last month when i dropped ~$600 (online, S&H, installation/balance) for new tires. since then i decided i'm going to keep it and maybe fix it up.

sports car & truck is best tier combo
>can tow your car when it breaks down
>can drive your car when the truck breaks down

Honda hrv. Love it. Gonna pass to my ma when I'm done paying it in a year or so

Do you think horsepower grows on trees? You can't just say "well one of them makes 225 hp so that's basically 250 hp so you can pretty much make 500 hp" it doesn't work like that, you bought a slow car live with it.

i know it has fried eggs, but it only cost me 2 btc

'05 Camry, shitty bearings, back suspension, and leaking oil, so I'm planning to just sell it and get a 2009-10 Civic si instead

2015 GT premium, PP3 tune and all sorts of aftermarket. Got a new clutch and Calimer built transmission whenever I get a long weekend.

A Japanese family sedan from the late 90s.

toasting in a vq bread
>my 2003 DE touring 6mt

Oh hell yeah, SCBro you're still here (maybe you post more than I see, don't come here that often these days). Inquired about your services in importing an r32 like 9 months ago, hope to be ready in about a year. God damn that thing is perfect

don't you ever let people talk shit about the 996. fucking great cars, and I'm personally a fried egg apologist. need a 996 turbo in my life eventually

>heart-shaped towpoint

gaaaaaaayyyyy

>towpoint

Fiat 500 abarth, more fun to drive and handles much better (not as good as a GTI or fiesta st but better than that piece of crap)

which trim did you get? I recently bought the package under grand touring, and i absolutely love the car. i commute 2 hours every day and i only have to refill every two weeks.

Nope. Cheapest Abarth within 200 miles was msrp. The closest fucking Fiat dealer is two states over.

And no, I've driven the Abarth. It's cramped and stiff. The Veloster Turbo is stiff, but it's not cramped.

Day of purchase

A few weeks ago

1970 plymouth

here’s my shitbox

lol pic is fucked

They bring it down alot. I got my fully loaded abarth 2016 with only 1k miles for 17k. MSRP was near 30k

05 G here. Really wish they threw the HR in the G35 coupe

audi s4 telephone edition

I driev this.