Previous: >[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
>"Otakon 2017" Special Campaign
Period: August 11, 2017 (Fri) 4:00 ~ August 13, 2017 (Sun) 3:59 UTC
Total login rewards: 1m QP, 3* All ATK Fou x1, 3* All HP Fou x1, 4* All EXP x1 and up to 3 Summon Tickets
>"Orleans Pickup Summon"
Period: August 08, 2017 (Tue) 7:00 ~ August 17, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Servants on rate-up: Jeanne d'Arc, Siegfried, Chevalier d'Eon, Gilles de Rais (Saber) & Kiyohime

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/ - Mats, EXP & AP sims for game-planning
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
- Emulation got blocked with the most recent update (1.2.0)
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Event shops usually stay up for another week after the main show ends. Remember to spend all your Event currency before it closes down
- Rate ups on JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qW9OhCliKBQ
thinkgaming.com/app-sales-data/175668/fategrand-order-english/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Liz thread

Fucking new tittymonster servants when?

JANNU!

Reminder to not waste your Quartz or Tickets when you could use it on a Servant you actually want!

swimsuits when

LEWDER!

Give us back the 1/2 AP event.

Any good soul with a Jeanne account to share?
I will send back lewd pics of my feminine booty (male)

They should hold back dango for early October and just give us gudaguda or swimsuit event now

>Joke servant that is both serious and fun
>Has a fucking awesome design
>Cute has fuck
>Gameplay wise she is an 8.0 (Archer) and the very least a 8.5 (Berserker) on the meme list
>Lore wise she can shit on any servant with divinity and Riding skills, which makes her a match for top tier servants.

Find me a more perfect servant. Protip: You can't
youtube.com/watch?v=qW9OhCliKBQ

Have about 100+ quartz left but I can still get Jack

Okita-san dai shori!

Wasting those monuments on Jeanne yesterday was a mistake

Nothing happening on NA.

Hop on JP to roll the summer event, want Fran Nito and Nobu. 290 quartz and 40 tickets.
4 event CEs and a tenga nero, who I didn't want.

Quartz are more useful as AP refills. Just do the yearly paid gacha and give up hope.

Where were you when Jannu saved F/GO NA?

thinkgaming.com/app-sales-data/175668/fategrand-order-english/

>they lowered the drop rate
It was good while it lasted, won't be able to ascend Kojirou until Dango I guess

>>Gameplay wise she is an 8.0 (Archer) and the very least a 8.5 (Berserker) on the meme list
On the 4* memelist lad

Well... at least Seiba will be happy

>waifu bait gacha
>when her anime is airing
Well, yeah

Holy shit, that looks so retarded.

>very least a 8.5 (Berserker) on the meme list
Guess again
She's arguably one of the best berserkers in the game in the 4* rarity and probably only worse to Herc in situations where you NEED to rely on his bond CE to clear

>60k for Jeanne

Alter Jeanne is going to break 100k easily.

apology for failure

sumanai

When will they fix Jet's pixelated visor and give me apoloquartz for it?

Her Berserker form hits all of my marks, I ended up changing my Grail plans for her.

I got caster nero and assassin nito in 20 tickets and like 2 10 rolls
Super lucky
But I don't understand what the fucks going on seeing as I dont read moonrune and I haven't been following along with the event quests and stuff

Gawain can suck my asshole, I'm not fighting that cunt with 650k hp for a ticket
Takes half damage, charges 2 np a round, they were hard enough the first time through camelot let alone this shit

I won't argue anything you said, since it's all true.

But she's a 4* and a 10.0 on the 4* memelist

Nice hassan Liz. Liz assassin when?

You know no one is airing it on west right? It's probably a bunch of people who don't know about the future gachas, people who actually torrent it probably are saving for the future gachas

Tuberculosis dai shori!

How hard are you whaling m8?

Nah, plenty of retards watch it on kissanime, animefvl and such sites. But you're right on the "don't know future gachas" part

Please fuck up and close down the game for a day

I need those apology quartz, the urge to roll is growing

Is DUDE a good servant before his strengthening? Does he become decent afterwards?

This. Instead of delaying Dango they should have delayed her rate up instead so that normalfags can marathon Apocrypha first.

Shoo shoo

I'm getting more monuments now without 1/2 AP than I did yesterday with 800+ spent.

H-HAYAI

Halloween

>people cry that NA server doesn't get free quartz for no reason other than because the Japanese server had issues two years ago
>people hoping the server fucks up, meaning they can play the game less, all so they can get handouts

I really fucking hate you people. You should have roughly 100 rolls saved up by now unless you're an incompetent fool, yet you're still moaning and bitching to get more free stuff.

Obviously going to try and keep it to a minimum and not really bother with NP2 on any Servants. At least we have 1 advantage over JP and that's being able to plan ahead and not fall for bait gacha. It also helps that a bunch of Servants I like are welfare so that's good.
Still, if I end up needing to spend money, then I'll do so (within reason). Pretty tight this month so I haven't spent a single Quartz or Ticket so I can hopefully get Kintoki without having to.

100 rolls to try and get a limited 5 star is literally nothing you absolute faggot, fuckoff

They would probably only give use 3 at best. I rather want 3 tickets.

100 rolls are fucking nothing user.

He's good, there are better Riders but only a handful.

Guys I just realized something
Now that Nero has a caster version there is a saber face for every non extra class.

You are so clearly a person who has barely played this game and has no idea what they're talking about it's actually pretty funny to watch

If the Chinese run is anything to go by JAlter is going to make FateGO much, much more than 100k

Post Jack, your obligatory daughter

When will they finally add Angra Manyu? Hoarding FPs is boring as shit and I want to do gacha things.

>meaning they can play the game less
Yeah I'm sure gonna miss waiting for my AP to recharge so I can go back to farming hands or materials with a shit droprate.

The cutest!

She convinced me to skip rolling for Melt. Shit I might even only use tickets on Hassan just for a better shot at her + Nitocris and Helena.

Accel Zero event

No shit, but getting 100 in a single month isn't bad at all considering the price of quartz.

Started with 2 5* and a Kaleidoscope, along with getting another from a single ticket. Even if I got Jack shit for rolls, I'd still be fine as is.

Smug Jack

They grow up so fast

I need friends with AoE please all I have are jannus I got seiba and archer with scope vlad/carmella
433,426, 791

When did this happen in the JP version?

>100 in a single month
You barely make 60-70 quartz a month.

Fluffy Servant

absolutely haram

I've no aoe at all besides emiya its amazing
Everyone is st
Just gotta leech those saber alters for my aoe needs

>Started with 2 5* and a Kaleidoscope
So did everyone else after they finished rerolling, good job bud. And if that was an attempt to boast "luck" as skill or experience with this game and genre then boy that just highlights things even more.

Why do people keep on saying other berserkers are better than my Great Grandfather Vlad.

In April

>So did everyone else

I started with a single 4* (Herc) and a Kaleido

Because they're blinded by Buster cards and 'cause Tamamo is still years away

Dumb apes who brainlessly hit buster

Did you not know about rerolling or did you just choose not to either is okay really

Stop making me like Medb.

You get 63 quartz a month guaranteed from logins and so on, plus whatever else they give us. You can easily expect 100 or so quartz (33 rolls) for free each month.

Right now you should have around 100 rolls if you didn't use them.

Different strings really. It would've been bad for the game to go down on NA's release/Gil gacha because we got overflow AP since the start, but it wasn't the end of the world when it was down on JP until Halloween, and it never really went on as much of a terrible server crisis after that, people literally didn't even farm as much as we do now on the NA server or on current JP server given there wasn't that much info on the game. The NA server criticism comes from the fact that the branch could be handled at least a bit better.

Post Servant(s) and your favorite attack sequences for them.

>Cat
Buster, Quick, Arts and Quick, Arts, Buster
>Ushi
Buster, Arts, Arts
>Nero
Arts, Arts, Buster
Vlad
Quick, Buster, Arts

how many gallons of semen she took in her?

I re-rolled about 20 times and never really got anything worthwhile and it was the first time I got Herc, who I was gonna use my ticket on anyway. So I figured I'd just settle since I didn't want to be a day behind everyone else. I ended up getting Vlad while trying for Gilgamesh, though, so it worked itself out I guess.

How have you guys still not lose hope in this game? They've proven themselves to have tripped over every single thing they do.

GIVE US OKEANOS OR AN ACTUAL EVENT

>You can easily expect 100 or so quartz (33 rolls) for free each month.
HAhaahahaha

yeah sure

What did she mean by this?

>63 quartz a month
Where the fuck are you getting that number from?
You get 4 quartz each week from login rewards, plus another 2 from the weekly master missions.
That's 6 each week, and 6 x 4 does not a 63 make. Where are you getting all that extra quartz from? (Note I didn't count apology quartz as that's never guaranteed or reliable.)

I've lost hope but might as well keep playing until they shut down the servers.
Shouldn't be long now.

Took ~27 rerolls and came bundled with stheno as the tutorial servant, but I think it was worth it

63 my ass, 24 actual quartz and tickets who will mostly be 3*CE, not even enough for a full roll every month

Wrong thread

I can give you a jannu sieg account so he would cuck you with his dragon dick.

Herc
BBB

>get approximately 150 quartz for free in the first month
>somehow believe they'll stop giving free stuff in the future

Combined quartz and tickets from logins, master missions, and the monthly shop equals 63 quartz a month.

>limited servant
>27 rerolls
Cmon user you can do better than that

That it's time to ascend that boipucci

>people actually believe eng fgo receives the same amount of free quartz as jp

I guess if you don't count the sudden maints when golden apples never existed, sure

Maybe s/he is counting the Summon Tickets as 3 Quartz, and accidentally typed 63 instead of 36.

>rerolling the paid gacha
That's bullshit but I believe it.

So what do you want on the NA server? Them to just give us quartz in commeration of a JP server downtime 2 years ago?

Tickets are the equivalent of 3 quartz each and you can buy 5 of them right off the bat, plus the 4 you get from logins. Plus the ~10 a month you'll get from login rewards (technically 20 every 50 days).

You can't get a guaranteed 4* with 10 tickets, you get 24 quartz and 9 tickets stop mixing them