What are some other relatively unique looking cool cars that don't look like a toaster on wheels?

what are some other relatively unique looking cool cars that don't look like a toaster on wheels?

If they only knew how to make chassis.

Instead of a decent chassis they just put madman amounts of power in it and call it a day.

>imblying

The chassis on the last Vectra was so bad that they had to implement a system that activated the rear left tire's brake, because the car would not turn in. The rear brake pads are changed 2-3 times more often than the front ones.

>rear left tire's brake
What a retard I am. What is this phrasing?
>inner rear brake when turning

Why do the Vauxhall and Holden badge make Opels look so much less cheap?

>the last Vectra

what does this have to do with the opc

They still have to work with the same chassis, don't they? And look at every Top Gear piece on Vauxhalls. They are just straight garbage.

>believing Top Gear with reviews
They're an entertainment show and no real review show you dumbass, newer Vauxhalls/Opels are scoring very good against their competition

>Not believing top gear because they overmeme on the regular
kek

By the contrary. It makes them look even worse.

Because you know they're Opels. And they been rebadged.

Rebadged Opels.

Let that sink.

I'm talking purely about aesthetics. The Opel badge makes them look like Chinese knockoff cars or something.

It has something

Definitely one of the best asses among hatchbacks

SPACE EGG

I really really want to like Opel, but I just can't

RAZER MOUSE

it actually looks alright, but the fact the reg plate is to one side is fucking hideous and I can't take them off in the UK

Was going to post this
Own one, they are pretty good looking in person too

It's one of the best hatchbacks you can have for the money, also since the all the memes and preconceptions.

Get a Quadrifoglio Verde / Veloce with the 1750 tbi (same engine as the 4C)

looks breddy good. though astra still better

shit

>Doesn't post the Type R version

I specifically wanted the glass bit between the headlights for maximum space egg, the Type R replaces it with a more normal-looking grille.

I feel ya. I had a space ship prior to my type R

I love this car