/fg/ - Falcom General #41

Previous Thread: Tulpa edition

>Trails of Cold Steel PC out now:

store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the

>A version of the old Zero no Kiseki fan translation was leaked:

mega.nz/#!LM4Hxb5J!0LrSUQF0yPjveDVPLSSn3Xq1i_tSwvqXHIU9Rzd3fiE

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

- Trails of Cold Steel III's on track for Japanese release on September 28th of this year, confirmed PS4 exclusive. News/article translations: gematsu.com/tag/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel-iii

- Short CS3 TV ad: youtube.com/watch?v=NYaV_GNqyCo

- Class VII's back: imgur.com/a/Pw4Cp

- New CS III scans: imgur.com/a/YnoXU

- Trails of Cold Steel II confirmed for PC release:
gematsu.com/2017/07/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-pc-launches-august-2

- Cold Steel PC guest blogs (written by port programmer Durante, of DSFix fame):
xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/163454030210/loh-trails-of-cold-steel-pc-guest-blog-2-from
xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/163720373505/loh-trails-of-cold-steel-pc-guest-blog-3-from

- Ys Seven coming to PC, trailer/info: gematsu.com/2017/07/ys-seven-pc-first-details-trailer-screenshots

- Zwei II coming to PC via XSEED (Summer), preview stream: youtube.com/watch?v=3gVOBPNrNgU

- Tokyo Xanadu out on Vita, improved EX+ version on PS4/PC scheduled for late 2017

>Older news

- Check out these Trails FC & SC updates, re: translation improvements (xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/159288714430/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-series-localization)

- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana brought by NISA. Please complain to Falcom, not XSEED (they're upset about it too). Good Japanese grammar is extremely recommended.

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt

Other urls found in this thread:

qt.vidyagam.es/Isbb3w3.webm
my.mixtape.moe/lwvurj.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6qqigyZtgw
mega.nz/#!0MEWXIYJ!Uf9275pX--G5qIWu67OslKqpWd1MD0TX9nX1mXqyVY0
gematsu.com/gallery/ys-seven/august-9-2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Handsome salarymen.

claimed

Do they fuck?

Pre-order her game and give her back her Crossbell.

>inb4 something something sword of Vander

I hope they do at least. Fast Arts man deserves his waifu after being so bro

qt.vidyagam.es/Isbb3w3.webm
HYUUU HYUUU

Calvard when?

Tio and Randy are nice to see together

>they brought Crow back
For what purpose?

To give Rean closure, clearly.

It's a very stereotypical choice but Shinichiro Miki is perfect for Randy

>cutting off the best part

SSS-grade bullying

Just to be sure. Did you watch the original door 15 on youtube? I think the vita version was censored.

>unnecessary drama
>homolust
>sakurai fangirls
take your pick.

He helped you cross the island and forge your sword you ungrateful faggot.

Well he's basically Kurz Weber in looks, personality, role in the cast and even backstory, in a way.
Wouldn't have it any other way.

Homolust feels good. More CS yaoi when?

Yeah, I saw it the other day. I was wondering where the fuck the Paradise stuff was in the game, and turns out the PSP/Vita version cut out that entire part completely.

PLAY DAWN OF YS

Why not call these Trails generals? Who gives a shit about Ys?

After I finish Ao, certainly.

>Sakurai fangirls
They exist? He's old as fuck now.

I downloaded it few weeks ago but I lost the emu rar in a jumbled download folder. Now I'm too lazy to download it again.

my.mixtape.moe/lwvurj.mp3
Do you like it?

good man

both are great games, hope you enjoy them

>yfw you run away from home for school only to be thrown straight back into the secret wars

At least the other guy posted Haikyuu tracks to ruse me. Those sounded much better.

I'll replay it one of these days.

stop forcing this shit

I do. Ys VIII is better than any Kiseki game.

I do, there's just not much to talk about when the newest localized game was 4-5 years ago.

Come on, user. I posted it last thread to see if there's an srwfag here.

People can talk about them if they want, nothing's stopping them, plus they're good.

Sen mechs in SRW when?

I just want to thank Falcom for indulging me in my armpit fetish in Sen 3.

>She can hover in the water.
Her mother was a siren, right ?

CS1's 3D models are hilarious. I don't think Rean's S-Craft even has an animation.

Are you perhaps bullying the sword autist? Dont do that.

Where did everything go so wrong?

Nothing

Awakening of Flame > Ocean of Determination
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6qqigyZtgw

Though admittedly, I like all Possession theme songs.

The pools aren't that deep as far as I can tell. Probably around 5 feet and Laura is tall (for Japanese standards).

Man, how would Valimar and the ARCUS units even be a gameplay mechanic in SRW?

Probably either Rean and all of Class VII are spirit commands by default or they follow the game rules and have Rean and you choose who the sub pilots are on the fly just like Aquarion's Element System (seriously, Aquarion and EVOL were broken as fuck).

fujos. No amount of lore can stop the fujobucks.
We Persona now.

Post-medieval traveling wear vs. modern, easily washable and expressive fashion that's still durable. Checks out alright to me.

mega.nz/#!0MEWXIYJ!Uf9275pX--G5qIWu67OslKqpWd1MD0TX9nX1mXqyVY0

here's the artwork as promised

Huh, she's pretty cute with long hair.

I'd give a shit about YS if they used the trails combat system.

Any speculations on how Rean's potential romance will be handled in CSIII with the amount of possible love interests in CSI(I)?

Will they just ignore it all together or just stick to Alisa?

go to work muller

Hoping for some canon pairings.

Make Fie/Machias and Millium/Jusis happen, Falcom.
Please, I beg of you.

>Fie/Machias
FUCK OFF ALREADY

Would be dumb suddenly to drop bonding stuff and romance choices from past two games.

They'll just ignore everything. Or it will depend on your savefile or something.

it's gonna happen

>Ys SEVEN launches August 30 for Windows PC on Steam, GOG, & the Humble Store by Humble Bundle! $24.99 with a 10% launch week discount!

zero chemistry

nothing in common

machias is a shit while fie is best girl

it's not fucking happening and it should not happen Go pair your green-haired turd up with some other girl. Emma maybe.

Not a chance, buster.

>Will they keep a mechanic they've had for 2 games or throw it away?
Really makes you think.

>zero chemistry
Were you paying attention to the games, like at all?

Cool beans

Might as well link the Gematsu gallery: gematsu.com/gallery/ys-seven/august-9-2017/

Yes and those two have ZERO CHEMISTRY as well as NOTHING IN COMMON

stop trying to force your shitty green haired turd onto my best girl. Fuck off.

That was fast

Still waiting on Zwei II's Steam release

Don't run out into the street user

And 3 weeks away, too. So it's better timing for starters. That's just under two weeks from Ys VIII's release, and enough time to get into Seven before hitting the newest game.

Same

Best dad

Your daughteru is a slut.

I, for one, would prefer to force him with Millium to the dismay of that one Millium/Jusis user

Actually come to think of it, it's a real shame that we CAN'T do Star Ocean 2-style pairings of other party members with each other, leading to lover/friend ending blurbs
It's not like they have important interactions with each other ingame to warrant otherwise

When will we hear about this release again? August 28 or August 29?

Say no more, user.

>suddenly Brittany seizes the Twitter and does countdowns and character posts for Ys Seven and Zwei: II
Would be good. I'm a tad more hopeful since release dates announced this far away aren't common for XSEED.

excellent

I've got you covered. You sick fuck.

Are save files even transferable from ps3 to 4?

Cross-save is a thing, no?

I wonder which former captain is behind this post

No clue, thats why I asked.

Can't wait to beat this guy again

Don't bully Laura

She's doing her best to stay cool while talking about swords.

what the fuck is going on in this picture

See

Is that Monica?

man I want to eat her hair

DELET

You can't change costumes unless they're in the party in CS1. If you make Laura wear the jacket during chapter 4 or 5 field study, it would overwrite the Thors scenes too. Other than the more elaborate story ones like the swimming lessons or concert.

I just did the Star Door concerning Olivert's return to the Empire.

Not liking the death flags that both he and Mueller raise at the end of the section in the embassy in Liberl.

>jusis gets his own cute little test tube loli
>nobody thinks its weird
truly, the life of an Erebonian noble is a remarkable and fascinating thing.

>implying a trails game would kill off a character like Olivier
Unless he decides to do something evil and then regrets it and redeems himself and promptly dies he's now immune to death

They might give him a heroic exit, but yeah, the Trails series does tend to go in more for heroic redemption deaths, which Olivert doesn't need.

Of course, Mueller might take a bullet for him given whom they've positioned themselves to challenge.

nah

Muellers too established and 'good' too, unless CS3 and later games have a Third level of tonal shift I really can't see them killing either of them.

Thought it was funny that early on CS1 establishes Jusis as "good with kids" and then this little tornado shows up and drives him up a wall.

Daily reminder that I am going to impregnate Elie

I hope no one gets canon romances including Rean. In fact especially Rean.

This pairing gives me life.

something something loose loli pussy

and you know it

Thanks user, these are pretty swell

>tfw every pairing will be canon