Should I buy ETH at $30

Should I buy ETH at $30

You'll forever be a cuck if you don't. Don't be a cuck, user.

It's going 1000 a coin you nitwit.

Do you mean its going to hit that or its current valued at 1k because that would be btc

prob

These kind of gains happen day in day out in cryptoland, there's no need to get so excited.

>there's no need to get so excited.

there is when it's being done by /ourguy/

t. no coiner

YES YES YES BUY BUY BUY

About to pull the trigger on $1000 of ETH

I got on the ETH train the first time around and made about 300% gain.

I think ETH is great tech, just saying huge gains like this are commonplace in cryptoland.

Yes. What makes ETH different from the meme-coins is the Alliance and the bigtime players involved.

Bitcoin is forever tainted by its libertarian mouth breathers, obsessed with dodging Society.

Bitcoin is you when you were 13 years old and wanted to start an Anarchy Club at your middle school. Ethereum is you when your balls dropped and made peace with the system.

thats kinda a gay analogy

What kind of retard uses a logarithmic curve on prices like this? You should remove yourself from the gene pool ASAP.

> Making peace with the system

You have to go back

Dip incoming tbqh

Feel it in my stones

It'll moon later on, but today's moon mission seems to have been scrubbed

yeah, parabolic gains aren't good for sustained growth, it'll dip but probably not below $22

anyway, im holding

So why not sell now and buy the dip?

I bet he's not so confident about the dip

it could just as easy shoot up to 40$ and dip to around 30$, i'm mentioning 22$ because there's pretty good buy support at that level. It doesn't necessarily mean it'll have to dip to that point.

It wobbled at €27 for most of the afternoon, bet you it dips

€20 or so is probably accurate, it won't be a collapse, just a good opportunity to sell and buy back in, which is what I'm doing. Gotta lock in them gains

Just keep hodloring through all of this price action. Traders trade, hodlors hodl.

I cant be bothered logging in and selling then rebuying again lel too stressful for me

Do it.

I put $2,000 USD in today. Clicking the "Buy" button is the hardest part. Once you get past that, you feel great and are fucking hooked like a drug.

I would but Im waiting for my ETH to deposit in my wallet on Coinbase which will literally take 8 fucking days.

Not sure if I can sell without the coins actually being present in my wallet?

No you cant sell a pending transaction, you gotta have them first

>cryptocurrency
>peace with the system
Count your chromosomes for me real quick my guy.

Fuck man,

How much faster poloniex in completing transactions? I dont like these delays.

How much faster is* poloniex

lol you nerds didn't start buying eth 9 months ago

Friendly reminder to sage and ignore eth threads

Ethfags are the equivalent of nocoiners because eth is just another pump and dump scamcoin

Don't fall for this meme

really? what about the alliance?

guys buy in big league

So wait for dip? Also is coinbase a good app to use? I'm new to this shit.

Seems legit. Will dump life savings into those stats.

New to Ethereum. How safe of an investment do you guys deem this to be? What can i expect for returns?

very gud backing and I think its at just the beginning of its rise wait for the dip to around $15.56 in the next week tho

do your due diligence as an investor and research the product then make a decision on whether you should put money into this. jesus christ.

wtf??

>MA's crossing
prepare

Once you have eth, xmr, btc or usd-tether, pretty much instant

Ever since I started buying Eth, about 32 coins now, I can't do anything else, it's like crack. I don't even like being at my job anymore which I loved for over a year. Just feels like a waste of time when I'm making almost as much money by sitting at home on my computer.

Feeling the same. Call me a shill if you must, but the euphoric feeling of it is different.

i bought a coin about a hour ago using the ethereum wallet the thing of the website and its been a hour and it said id would be shortly before its added how long do i wait im autistic and ive never done this before and i dont know how it works

Hey man, if people are feeling it they are buying it, and if they are buying it, the price is rising.

here's what i don't get, if it's so ez, why are you guys telling to buy? doesn't that hurt your gainz?

Too difficult to understand your question. You should have an ethereum address where the coins are sent. Or perhaps coin base is emailing you something, check your spam folder

I know that crypto feel.

>don't go to biz for a year
>bought erh when it was like 12$
>sold it all making 2-3% profit
>thought it was all just a stupid Chinese scam

Does someone know how much money there is already in eth?

logged in and i have no fucking clue where it went it wasn't in my wallet when i launched it so i restarted it and now i have a error message ill post it

fuck first time using a cryptocurrency and i already fucked it up

What alliance?

sure your wallet has had time to catch up to the 30gb eth block chain? Large download. What do you know about your wallet? Obviously don't post actual info but Google other reputable wallets and perhaps transfer.

Did you actually send eth to your email?? I think you g000fed up.

Also, if you lose this then try again with a smaller amount as a test. Get used to the system first. Make sure your wallet is connected and caught up before sending currency. Fees are very low so you can send it in more than one transaction.

Nocoiner here.

People buying ETH want to get in on the success of bitcoin.
The workings of the coin itself is only relevant to nerds, and have little bearing on its future.

Will there be a dip? Possibly.
But all that will do is shake out the weak hands.

But it will always go up again because right now, people believe it will get them to the moon.

You idiot you downloaded the one for linux instead of windows I did the same you dope

>buying 30 $ coin expecting for it to go up 30%
>not buying waves when its going to x5 at least in couple of months
You are literally sheeps who follow hype. you will always be the last in line to make money. Enjoy being cucks

At what point are you?

Will hold until the hell bursts out.

We awareness now... r-right guys?

Bear trap right now my man. Hold and don't get cucked out of your coins.

>bear trap

m8

MAJOR DIP INCOMING

First sell off soon.

Explain

These people telling you how the market will react short term are full of shit, sure it might dip but it's anyones guess right now

You can still dump your altcoin for BTC before its too late.

At least the price won't drop too hard like below $20. I think the price will at least stay at mid-20. If there is no happening like a hack or something we will see a bright future. It could go to $35 tomorrow.

The price was 5 bucks just a few months ago..it could fal to that at anytime

should have bought it at 26.73 >:]

>Why should I invest in ETH?
>Cuckmetrics

Ask for help on rebbit. Don't delete or reinstall anything. You will probably have to manually import your key on after reinstalling the software.

FAKE

are my eth save on the poloniex wallet?

Probably but never 100%

Install the official Ether wallet and create and backup the wallet when you want to hold for a longer time.

t. Martin Shkreli

lmao someone come get the guy that keeps posting this please

Should I use Coinbase to buy ETH?

Mist takes too much space, i'm waiting to buyba ledger nano

What are wallets good for? If I buy ETH on Coinbase do I need a wallet?

shit. these crypto's are 100% in a bubble

H-hold me biz, when ETH was at 0.80$ I wanted to spend 2500$ on them, but was too lazy to make a $$$ to BTC conversion.

>Watch the price grow over last two months.
>Watch the price today
>HOLD MEEEE

dont cry, buy now
it's moonrocketing soon

>tfw watched both eth and btc go from chump change to where they are now because I thought they were gimmicks/scams that would never get any traction
>tfw take solace in the knowledge that there's nothing I can do and the few people who have made a load of money will be a tiny amount compared to the tidal wave of bagholders who bought when the price was high and will either lose money or see no gain

The more people that buy in = price goes higher and higher. Don't waste your money, it's a meme. Once it hits 35-40 everyone that bought in pre-20 is going to dump and run. Buy in if you want to make $10 a piece.... the "to the mooners" all bought in last year so they can't lose, even if it does dip

Already made fat profits dood, but i don't buy and hold I prefer shorting, I love watching kids squirm while I make take cash from their bag holding hands

I take solace only in knowing, that it wasn't the first nor last trend I caught early. This just hits hard because it was on the hand's reach and required minimal investments.

This is the dumbest shit I've read today. You do realize that the actual meme is to make anons believe they have a big power in the free market (ie. make cryptocoins pump and dump).

OP, invest in ETH today. Yesterday was the best time, tomorrow it will be worse.

coins may be 30 bucks
but dreams come for free

this. wait for dip in 2 days

I sold at $30 pleb

yall got anymore of that sub $100 ETH?

>buy this premined bitcoin derivative bro...oh yeah smart contracts are real smart..yeah revolution totally
>inhales weed pipe thing

C.O.P.E.

using this spammed BTC chart as an reference...... it's best to avoid buying in the red spots...since green spots shortly follow.

so, sure, you can buy now and be fine, but better to wait a week or two for the next ETH dip...

You are in a higher risk lower reward sitution. There is going to be a dip when people cash in their ETH. If you want to invest that would be the time to do it.

agreed, 89 million of them out there? Is there a limit on how many Vitalik can mine? I really don't know, and i really don't like it

ETH got me into cryptocurrencies, I ended up buying and hodling BTC

So what even makes ETH different to BTC and all the other derivatives?

It sounds like ETH isn't necessarily the best crypto, but rather the second most shilled one.