/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
No. SKSE and ENB will never be updated to work with it.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition. You got your answer. Don't ask this question again in the thread.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T
download.fliggerty.com/download-110-170
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33598/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71754/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40038/?
youtu.be/B0b0vTZazkM?t=2m33s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

Vampirepost

HDT skirts

Vigilant 4

What is supposed to happen here? I need to console though I think.
Scythe dude comes in, I kill him. Order guy comes in, dead too. Then just nothing. I assume Alessia is supposed to be alive when I come in? I tried using the console to revive her but it didn't work. I can't no clip through the barrier blocking the next door either.

OP, please update the tesg tumblrs pastbin next op. I'm updating it now and will keep it up to date and add anyone who wants to be added: pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

Nice butt.

>skirts
Not even a high level courage spell will allow her to wear such a garment.

Behemoth. That's a huge woman.

i want her inside me kek

I was going to say that she's Theo in 10 years, but honestly she reminds me more of that Imperial knight/Emperor bodyguard waifu.

I can't decide who to marry on this playthrough. All the vanilla husbando followers are boring aside from the Companions brothers and I always end up marrying one of those two.

Are there any decent marriable mod followers aside from that one Khajit?

i wish i could copy and paste that then remove the piercings, honestly a pretty good waifu. cant stop looking

>I was going to say that she's Theo in 10 years, but honestly

but honestly that sentence made me rock hard

who theo?

I like it.
7/10 coz fuck tattoos

Just try it out holy shit. The way it works is it provides spells as enchantments, which you then enchant a weapon with. Once you have a weapon with a spell enchantment, you press your casting button and then swing/block to cast it. So yes you have to enchant a weapon first, which is annoying. You can technically place as many spells on a weapon as you want, by using mods to boost your enchantment count, but doing so is not practical as you have to switch between all spells enchanted to a weapon with no visual indication of what's selected.

Yes, it has shortcomings, but for what it does it works quite well.

I guess the pressure he faces on sexing certain females, despite not wanting to, led him to becoming a female?

xth for heavy armor and full helmets.

Why hasn't anyone made a Todd Howard follower?

I'm seriously tempted to make one myself. Need to find a HQ Todd interview or something to source voice clips from though.

Thank you for the reply. I can run the game without any issues, and mlox isn't telling me there are conflicts between patch for purists and mpp 1.6.6 but it does seem redundant.
Windows glow for raven rock isn't included in either windows glow bloodmoon or the windows glow expansion? I will get that.

download.fliggerty.com/download-110-170

He is already self inserted as Maiq the Liar
Just mod him into a follower

The ravens rock for windows glow is a separate download than bloodmoon windows glow, I'm pretty sure.
Windows expansion is for things like vivec and tamriel rebuilt.
I don't know if mlox has really been updated recently enough to know much about the purist patch. I'm not sure exactly what each patch changes, but just watch for doubling if they both add the same items or npcs or locations.

Newguy here:

Anyone here has experience with complete alchemy and cooking overhaul?

I am trying to make a mod setup that has low impact on vanilla gameplay, do you guys reckon that mod tweaks things too much or its within acceptable parameters?

It also seems to have a ton of different options that should directly conflict other mods like realistic needs and hunterborn but they say its compatible, not idea how though.

What other mods would you recommend for survival/immersion?

The readme on patch for purists doesn't include uninstalling directions, would I just disable the plugin or do I need to go through and delete all the files it added?

I'm not entirely sure, but as long as you aren't removing it from a save, then disabling the plugin should be fine. You might still notice the changes from it on things like replaces meshes or textures.

Do you recommend Seranaholic?

yes

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33598/?
Has any one used Spellcrafting of Skyrim recently? Is it good/not a buggy piece of trash?

Post more.

Alright /tesg/

Which color do you like best?

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71754/?

Too much dof.

depends on what sort of magic you use.

Yellow.

>too much
heh...

>install this mod to see what it's about
>go to riften and some dude starts talking to me like I'm the dragonborn even though I'm not yet in this playthrough
SCREW THIS PIECE OF SHIT! brb going to bleaksfall barrow

Restoration. He's a paladin with a past, who turned to the gods for redemption. Being sent to skyrim to help the empire quell the rebellion

CACO is great. It is an overhaul tho so just keep that in mind. While it DOES change a lot, I think it fits in with vanilla very well, like that's the way it should have been all along. As far as conflicts, just look for patches. There should be one for Hunterborn for example. RND too but you should avoid using that. Use iNeed instead, it's lighter and almost never requires compatibility patches for anything. I'd also recommend Campfire for sure, as well as Art of the Catch (w/ CACO Patch). Frostfall too if that's your thing. I have mixed feelings on it but I think it's as good as a temperature-based survival mod can be in this game.

what up /tesg/

Red.

No more flat helmet. Comparison at: Good. Good.

Red.

white then.

How come /tesog/ have a public discord listed in the OP and we don't. I'm being completely serious

You see Snek? If you don't beat your kid hard enough, they'll turn into a degenerate.

black and red

disabling the plugin gave me error messages when first opening the game, so no biggie I guess I will play with both patches. thank you for your help, you have answered my questions a few times and I appreciate it.

report and ignore discord shitposters

Nice character if it's yours, I like it well done

We have more user shitters. If you're complete serious about joining, just message a regular for an invite.

why even bother censoring with something like that? at least go all out.

Thanks I will

I was just wondering why, since you people are such picky about this topic

Finally finished Vigilant. I can't believe how long that was.

>like it well done

Why don't you start eating leather boots then? Medium rare master race, or bust.

Definitely not his. I've seen that image on Loverslab.

Did you get the true ending?

zix pls

heehehehehehehehhe

hmmm

Which is that?
Crumbled Molag Bal's statue. Went to a big meadow. Vampire mc'goo was there, she walked off and then her grave popped up. I ran around for 5 minutes thinking I was stuck, found Molag Bal, he acted like my buddy. I told him my characters actual name because I'm not Stendarr. Then I woke up by a river and the Khajiit hobo and his waifu were cats

Was that it? I had like 109 karma by the end.

>people posting NSFW

morrowcuck meltdown incoming

time to abandoned thread

If it ain't well-done, I don't want none.

That is illegal!

>well-done
I've been indifferent to you for a long time, but now I think it's time that you should kill yourself immediately.

>vigilant

Is vigilant hard? Only video I saw if it's gameplay shows a ridiculous amount of enemies rushing you at the same and very hard hitting bosses

Which brings up my 2nd question, are there any required combat mods? Only combat mod I have us tk dodge and I use side step instead of roll since rolling looks dumb. And I barely use tk dodge since my current character is a stealth archer

I use ultimate combat 3.0

Just make sure to turn off headshot mult in MCM to avoid script bloat

I hate when people post something NSFW and think it's ok just because they've blocked out the naughty bits that aren't even the problem~

n-no!

>Hard

Difficult to say. My character is stupidly broken because I'm bad at modding and just grab all the fun toys I can. Used Skytweak to turn damage down to 0.10 on legendary, that helped a bit. I'll say that the bosses were generally interesting enough that I felt the need to turn my damage down so I could enjoy them more. If you're going in as a mid level character it's probably going to be rough. Fun but rough. I recommend doing it before your character breaks all the fights like mine did.

Also: If you were considering becoming a vampire then I recommend it for Vigilant. It adds some interesting situations. Hunting down a vampire murder mystery while lying to your brothers about you yourself being one is fun. Also, somewhat spoiler that you probably already know about, since part 4 has you trapped in Coldharbor, there aren't that many people you can eat. At least the ones you can are all bunched up. Starving is an actual threat and added a lot of urgency and fun to it for me.

Yeah, make sure you look at all the versions though.

Are there any mods that add shouts besides thunderchild?

I don't speak anime, though I appreciate the JoJo reference. Can you translate fellow jobro?

>try to be lazy
>just buy fallout1 through steam
>instead of pirate and patch
>video errors
>crashing
>save corrupts
gabe i hope your inevitable heart attack is more painful that dragging your bare cock across rusty rebar

there patch out there look out

Wrong thread buddy.

wrong general you retarded shitnigger

sup titty vamp

Hello little gote.

Why is this goat such a slut?

any mods that make silver hand (or vigilants) hunt/seek you out, if you're a werewolf?

I feel like maybe people would eventually get annoyed by there being a werewolf roaming around

Is this goat the Jack Sparrow of /tesg/?

ugly character, are you serious dude?

I want this vamp to vore me.

>jealous "I just started playing skyrim and downloaded some mods rate my waifu" poster

No bully please, we said harmony.

No need to be rude. She's a kind goat.

Wasn't she the one that was posted in the previous thread that i was curious about? She's a vampire? Aww....

I don't posted in the last thread.

your waifu looks like the default nord headmesh in the CK

y ur vanilla NPCs have blocky noses?

How to make Delphine look like this?

Oh. She looked pretty similar to , give or take a couple of features. My bad.

Her father is a Nord, so thanks?

nice fucking textures right there

>Her father is a Nord, so thanks?
he was saying shes fucking ugly

Do you have a source that that feature causes bloat?

What sword is that? You've switched from Eidolon's Edge

I really like WICO. Updates the ugly vanilla meshes and textures without turning everyone into an airbrushed super model like Bijin's stuff.

It gets bonus points for working on males too. Makes them look less like neanderthals but keeps the vanilla aesthetic without going into bishonen territory like some other male replacers.

Efficiency is one of the best tools.

nothing is wrong with being slutty

youtu.be/B0b0vTZazkM?t=2m33s

what kind of retarded excuse is that? just install some textures you stupid shitter