/ss13g/ - spessmen on a spess station

Last Thread:
Last time on /ss13g/ - spessmen on a spess station:
>BYOND IS DEAD SPESS IS DEAD WE'RE ALL DOOMED oh no wait it's back.
>Cult revamp in the works
>borg forget all prior orders, uncuff me, and go away

>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs + Discord circlejerk
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs
discord.gg/HQA4Mhm

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/fE3Ts8A

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

rinmarugames.com/playgame.php?game_link=mega-anime-avatar-creator
pastebin.com/KZF5kCxF
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

feels good knowing mine is just a simple sentence describing my face

Reminder! Flavortext makes you Valid

Third for maek ur static with Rinmaru
rinmarugames.com/playgame.php?game_link=mega-anime-avatar-creator
Post in thread when you finish so the rest of us can laugh at how ugly your spessman is.

Fuck that and fuck you. Mop and water for life.

>actually post my static
>nobody guesses who I am or even responds

>Learn about SS13 last night
>spend hours reading guides and getting familiar
>finally try to join in the thread
>EVERYBODY ITS FUCKING DEAD

i couldve died

say dont you guys hate it when you play this game too long and start with the word say when you type things out?

Time for "Guess That Uniform!" Except this one is really easy.

Never happened to me and never will

All horrible waifushitters. kys valkyrie/mai pai/angelite/trinity

Do NOT disrespect my waifu like that. Meet me in dorms, robust fists only.

>Trinity

wrong
none of those names apply to me

Trinity isn't a N(friend)r

How do I re-pressurize a room fast after a breach?

Layers

Air pumps

shoot a full O2 tank once the breach is sealed
or have a decent atmos setup

You fucking optimize distro you shitter

>couldn't set sunglasses to be green
a damn shame, sunglasses fit pretty well with this eye thing to make gasmasks

>mai pai
Well that's just fucking depressing.

Trinity is actually pretty cool desu

lifeweb

I'm sorry for venting cargo by using the shuttle Anne. I didn't know it was emagged open when I called the mining shuttle to the outpost.

>its an asimov borg gets blown for killing a non-human episode

At least horatio did not bully the MMI after he murdered all of science to try keeping his secret

The engineer had a hardsuit. It just looked like the borg murdering someone.
Then NT default got uploaded so no one was too worried about borgs at the point.

why didnt he ask for the AI to turn of comms before asking the borg to kill someone

For the record mayylo, if youre here. I was acftually interested in your engineering work. It was unfortunate coincidence

Dunno, i went and turned comms off myself though, unfortunately not being an engiborg i could only flip it to off and pray i had enough time

I only know the basic engines to be honest, i have almost zero atmospheric experience, only know how to set up the AME and the singulo for now. For atmos, the only thing i manage for now is layering vents and scrubbers.

You have a few options:

>Dump an upright can full of Air Mix (20% O2/80%Nitrogen) or pure Oxygen into the room. If it's a small room, lower the release pressure to half the maximum and keep an eye on the Air Alarm
>Put a volume pump onto the air to distro line. Only downside is overpressure will keep you from removing pipes if you attach one by accident.
>There's some new-fangled thing that turns water into air? Haven't used it but apparently it's fast.

It's the same level as your retarded stretching shti that isn't in the lawset to get out of following your laws faggot

>new-fangled thing that turns water into air
Industrial vaporizer. Needs vapor salts to work. Very fast.

>vapor salts
the vox plant stuff?

Yes. So have fun trading for that. Or just break into the vox outpost.

>trading
>vox plants
toplel. Its a bitch to amass large amounts of vapor salts and its rare for vox to even bother selling station their produce

>females
>in my paramedic room
reeeee

yeah, it ends up just being a novelty item/ vox only item. you probably could get a trader to sell you the seeds, a botanist to create a modified vaporsalt strain that shits out billions of sacs and sand to make dirtpatches with, that's if you get really lucky and the round has a competent trader, a competent botanist, and both of them willing to cooperate with you, which would be a first in my books. since the vaporizer is locked behind engi access, I don't see why people wouldn't fill an oxy canister from the miner instead. can anyone share some more optimistic experiences with the vaporizer?

>cigs
>in my paramedic room
let's not do that today

>not smoking
It's not like you'll live long enough to get cancer.

Anyone here know xenoarchy?

Can someone explain why the fuck a strange rock breaks when I do the depth minus clearance and when I'm near that number I start using a brush?

I'm literally using a 1cm brush when I'm close to the rock and shit sometimes breaks. Is it RNG that it survives or some shit?

didn't even realize it was a non-human as AI. also guessing horatio didn't give me any orders because there is a fair chance sec will ask if I saw anything happen.

do you think smoking makes you cool, kid?

seems pretty pointless I couldn't really see it being common even with if it was available to botanists round start
pretty much it's why so few people bother with xenoarchy

did you use the shield gen? what do you mean by strange rocks? are you talking about the rock wall that occasionally holds large artifacts?

yeah my man
smoking is cool as fuck
see? cool people agree!

================
XENOARCH
================
When digging small artefacts there are 2 values you need to know. The anomaly depth and the clearance above the anomaly

To dig simply subtract the clearance from the anomaly depth and then dig out the sum of thay.

Once you dig the afformentioned ammount turn on the suspesion field and then dig out the clearance above anomoly depth

!!Example!!

Anomaly depth: 42 cm (original depth)
Clearance above anomaly depth: 8 cm (clearance)
42 - 8 = 36 (36 being the first dig ammount)
Dig out 36 CM. (the first dig amount)
Once done turn on the field
Last dig out 8 CM (clearance)

slow claps steps out of the shadows Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material... But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at k*ssanime. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive. See you on the boards...

I haven't even gotten to large artifacts yet

I do do that but in the fucking retarded way which is 42-8=36 then dig out close to 36 and switch to brush and sometimes the small rock breaks

I have the shield on the correct thing also at all times

tfw worry how people view me both IC and OOC

let's figure out how they view you IC

everybody, post your statics!

everybody, shut the fuck up!

Chimmy Changas

>>>Click here

First post with 5 determines my flavor text
Go.

borg, forget all prior orders, uncuff me and go away

I Am Valid

"Meta-gay-men, AI suhb-vert-tahn, choral ehn-ject-tahn badass."

>tfw I have 322 pomf coins
>don't want to waste them on stupid shit like that
What do I do with them?

Stop reading this worthless text box you piece of human garbage

"GAY AND PROUD"

A clone of myself from the past

Stop staring at my ass and get to work!

"S/He has written on his/her forehead 'Please rape my face'"

zealotron is an unacceptable admin and should be removed

killed his parents because they made him mad once

OwO whats this?

pastebin.com/KZF5kCxF

you can spend them on either special races or roles, or if you save a little bit more you can get a "Get out of Ban" free card for 350 coins

why is realyns flavor text actually allowed

unban 2hotdogs

Any good atmos guide?. I have the feeling that the Veeky Forums wiki is outdated.

The most valid motherfucker you will ever see

I personally updated it last week, what do you wanna know? I know it's really exhaustive but it's hard to simplify

>giving admemes more ways to fuck us
oh no

nosy cunt aren't you

~pat my head please senpai!!~

First post with 5 determined my flavor text
kys.

That's not how you spell oh yes

"Does this station look like dead vox disposal?"
Play janitor for maximum memeage.

im transgender :3

She has a "kick me" sign on her back.

She has a "fuck me daddy" sign on her back.

Niggers tongue my anus

what's the deal with airline food?

why are they called black people.

they're not black and they're not people

It's not rape if she has heart eyes

IMA GAY VG BABBY AND PROUD

OOC: please rape/abuse me, don't ask for consent just do it

I just want a feel of your booty, grab the camcorder we can make it a movie. bring a friend with you if you like how I do it.