Reminder: your grandmother was hot and did things in the back of a Plymouth

Reminder: your grandmother was hot and did things in the back of a Plymouth.

I don't think my grandma ever left Liechtenstein and I don't think there were Plymouth back then there

Grandma was sniping Germans in her youth.

I'm pretty sure my grandpa only got a car when he had already graduated university, married and was expecting a child with my grandpa. There wouldn't have been any space to do things in the back of a Zaporozhets, Moskvitch, Lada or Trabant anyway.

Everything got so much worse after the sixties, I could honestly believe that the 60s counter culture sexual revolution shit was all a Soviet psy-op designed to weaken America.

>implying

Because it was.

my grandma was a nurse in a commie shithole

My grandma was a skank in the 1950's (had kid at 15 with a 26 year old) and did shit in the back of a Chevy.

Murika.

I found out around when I was 16 that my mother always had a massive inferiority complex because grandma was so much hotter than her, even in her 40s.

lkjlkjlkj

My grandma was born in rural South Dakota in like 1915, so I doubt it.
God knows the shit she got up to in the back of a buggy, though.

my grandmother lived off tree bark or whatever the fuck while the germans were killing her entire family and everyone she knew do you really think i give a fuck about her promiscuity

>Your Grandmother was human and did human things
Oh noes! Not muh gram-gram!

>expecting a child with my grandpa
haha your grandpa's a fag

my grandma was hiding in ditches during british and american bomb raids

Same. You still in this shithole?

*chevrolet

yeah and your grandpa planted a seed in her dirty ditch you faggot

>15 kids with one guy
>skank
I really wouldn't mind it if you got brutally murdered. I think your grandma wouldn't either of she knew the real you. L

He said had a kid at 15 years old, not 15 kids dumbass

Learn to read. She had 3 kids with someone else through the 60's tho.

She crazy as hell now and thinks I'm one of her sons every time I see her. She probably doesn't know the real me anyway lmao.

Ayy but really no disrespect to grams, she had a Sub Lime 1969 Dodge Charger R/T throughout the 70's and a big block El Camino she let me drive when I was around 5 or 6 that she owned for ages.

This thread made think about what might have been done in that El Camino and now I feel disgusted.

I don't think they had cars back in Vietnam.

TFW my mom was accidentally created in the back of a 76 amc gremlin.
TFW I was accidentally created in the back of a 86 caprice station wagon
TFW I’ll never accidentally impregnate anyone in my miata because it’s impossible to be alpha in a feminine roadster. Why even live.

Buy a Beamer.

My grandma had 7 husbands. You don't have to tell me shit.

No, she was getting bombed by Germans and living in a bomb shelter.
Over 3000 air raid sirens sounded over 4 years in her hometown and over 2000 shells detonated (on land).

based grandthot

Nah my grandma had a Corvette

>there are kids this young on Veeky Forums now

my dads uncle killed communists in binland

Sniping as in having sex with?

>tfw was concieved in a ford ranger

>tfw recently figured out recently i was conceived on my parent's 3rd anniversary

My grandmother was making aeroplane parts and bombs to be dropped on the hun. Tell your family to stop getting pregnant at fifteen.

Only if it was a modtop

why is everybody's granpma so old mine is like 65 or something lmao

at least you were conceived after they were married

t. bastard child

same

all of them ride the fucking bus or p plater low power 1st car shitbox mobiles

My grandmas were born around 1910

>10 year old mother

at that age my grandmother was being harassed by communists for having more land then the other guys

Naw for my grandma it was the back of a 59 Cadillac elderado.

>reading comprehension of a 10 year old

>implying the cars were both new

you're a fucking retard

Rural South Dakotans unite

I've seen the pictures and I've heard the stories of both.
One side absolutely did not such things.
The other one did fuck a lad or two in the bushes behind the nightclub, but not in a Plymouth.

It's actually pretty well documented that it was.
>his grandparents are boomers
Ha, this sucks man

I was conceived at my sister's 1st birthday party.
My parents sneaked away from the party and fucked in my grandfather's tool shed.

Yeah.

>what a wonderful day, our baby girl is 1 year old!
>Let's fuck on a toolshed instead of celebrating it
The fuck was wrong with your folks

>lots of other adults present to watch the kid
>finally time to do something else
>fuck like rabbits

It's logical

Your granny had huge tits

HOT DAMN

Any sister/cousins looking like her?

Not everyone's waits until they're 40 to have kids you tard. I'm 23, and there's 5 living generations in my family. My grandmother is only 60

are you dumb or drunk?

post more of you're granny

Of course cletus did your parents have you when they were 12 in back of school bus? Both my grandmas were in their late 30s in 69. Everyone here is underage or fucking white trash.

Because raising teenagers when your in your mid 50's sounds fucking delightful

Raising children while you're still a child is worse in my book.

I'm 23 years old, have a 3 year old daughter, own my house, work for the federal government, my partner makes good money too. And we have a huge family network for support if anything should come up. I think I'll be ohkay.

The majority of 23 year olds don't own their own house and work for the federal government. Just because there are isolated special cases that will be fine, doesn't mean it won't backfire for most people. Why do you think there are so many single mothers in the modern world? It's because stupid people rush into really important life decisions like having kids.

>my partner
Oh boy, does tyrone bulls your wife cuckboy?

No wife, shes not the mother, you spend too much time on /b/

So you are fag, ok, who tops, you or the bf?

>kids at 20
>no longer together

Who would have thought.

I did rush into it and it was a mistake, doesn't mean i cant make the best of it and bust my ass for a good life

Are you mad?

He sounds like he interested in butt sex.

How young are you? When my grandmother was in her 20s plymouths looked like this. My grandfather had an Oldsmobile 98 back then.

They were young, 22 and 23, so I guess it's to be expected.