Luxobarge: Eurobeat edition

Can you post a comfier, better handling, affordable luxobarge in europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9zZcAJ-NEKo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

E39

Good post, but I'd rather drive OP's Volvo solely to avoid being a BMW driver.

But its not affordable to maintain. Its pretty nice to drive but the S80 can handle big bumps in the road way better

Ask me how i know you're a non car guy

Wtf are you talking about e39 parts are much cheaper and can be found in every junk yard

Because he is embarrassed to be taken for a nigger or a turk driving an e39? Concerns such as these are very important, even if it means missing out on a great vehicle

He cares about brand and not the specific car /op

But the e39 is better to drive but good examples are not affordable, and since even shittily kept s80s are better kept than those hackjob bimmer e39s its an easy victory. Next!

W140, better handling, no. But I would still prefer a w140.
Also sound of the V12
youtube.com/watch?v=9zZcAJ-NEKo

Well, this.
>But its not affordable to maintain
Wrong

Also what the fuck is wrong with servers today? Can't upload a damn picture.

Citroën C6. Comfier for sure, and at 5k they're pretty affordable.
Just prepare your anus if the hydraulics shit the bed.

Ask me how I know to avoid being lower class BMW obsessed white trash. Rad wheel drive isn't worth carrying around that image with you. Plus you can have the S80 with AWD.and up to 270 hp which is very nearly as much as a 540i.

>he cares about the brand
Yup because he's a clueless badgewhore, not a car guy
No one makes you buy a 900 euro 525tds with 600k km btw

>V12 S-Class
>5k
"No."

Maybe the utterly unreliable following gen, but not a W140.

S80 turbo with AWD costs so much it's not worth it at that point.
As I said you're a clueless normie who thinks other people care what car you drive.

Yeah, I know that a V12 ain't happening, maybe a V8, which still sounds great.

If I were a normie I'd want a car that all the normies like, such as a fucking BMW. I actively pursue cars that no one has a fucking opinion on.

>who thinks other people care what car you drive.
They do

D2 A8 for ~3k and 500 on a new transmission

So you'd rather drive a inferior car because you're a special snowflake, gotcha

If you actually were a man you'd understand what a car means to you, and what that says about you

If you actually were a man you would get whatever car you like and not be influenced by some made up social stigma, cuck

This is comedy gold.
Follow this thread. Watch the BMW owner get rekd in his buyers remorse.

Both good options.
I would like to add VW Pheaton to this list. (you can be crazy and go for the V10/W12 but then you need to pray 5 times a day to every car god that it won't shit itself because then it's totaled.)

Comedy gold is expecting that people will actually respect you for driving an old S80 lmfao

Original post:
>Can you post a comfier, better handling, affordable luxobarge in europe?

It's not about being respected. It's about having a nice vehicle.
A bland Volvo is not something you get respect for. At least, not from normies. But not-getting-respect is no problem if you drive the car you love.
A BMW makes you a BMW-driver. That's something that's not comfy. You will be held accountable for your fellow drivers. And getting flak, even if it's by normies for people who drive different models, is not comfy.

So instead of judging cars objectively you go "but bmw drivers are jerks!! therefore car is bad!" lmfao this place is full of clueless kids.

Yeah good luck finding one

This. /thread
Cheap, lots of spare parts, quality built, robust, doesnt rust, looks good, big, comfy, tons of options/features

Lexus LS460, thinking of buying one myself