/palg/ - Paladins General

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>OP Text
pastebin.com/6rn1s422

>/palg/ Discord
discord.gg/SNwXWHe

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB56)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?51392-Open-Beta-56-Patch-Notes-August-9th-2017

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist)
youtube.com/watch?v=2qlES6unUwY&index=1&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) - may contain some outdated info
youtube.com/watch?v=V5TSsepFwBM&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9&index=1

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>Counter Guides
paladinscounter.com/

>Account statistics
paladins.guru
mypaladins.com
masterpaladins.com

>Reveal Trailer (Jenos):
youtube.com/watch?v=TYE3dXs_03M

>PTS (Play Test Server):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?13102-Joining-Paladins-PTS-and-Contributing-to-Development-September-27th-2016

>PTS Steam Version:
steam://install/596350

>Bug Reporting Thread (OB56 PTS):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?51376-OB-56-PTS-Bug-Reporting

Previous thread:

I want to make sure Fernando's contributions to us are remembered and appreciated!

Ash or... Fernando?

>still no Matrix skin for Lex

Thanks Lo-Rez

i wish there were more robot girl skins

Ash, for the weeb skin :^)

>uneven tits
This pic could be great but whatever i guess

>robot chest
We need to meme this into existence

>forgetting the helios skin

there could be more, but don't tell that user who hates gays and robots.

Is kunoichi skye pure?

She is a pure futa slut

Should Ash get a Zaku skin?

I'd buy it, but I think it might be a little while before they swing back to weeb skins after this update.

she is pressing the right one with her arm.

/smitepals/ post

Smite has been having an "event" where if you win a match you get a chest and if you get 21 wins you unlock the super special Godlike Chest with an exclusive skin. Something like it is probably coming soon to Paladins.

Anyway, it was shit. Shitty avatar, shitty emotes, worthless XP and worshiper boosters. Highlights of 21 chests were a Kumba dance emote, AMC VP, Medusa recolor, and Susano's T2 (the """"""Godlike"""""" Chest roll). Just fuck my shit up.

I really enjoy playing as Fernando but I've got a real thing for Ash so both?

Ancient ninja magic. They're actually bombs.

eh, free stuff is free. I'll take it.

That was harder than expected.

Yeah, I'd heard the latest batch of cosmetics and purchasables was underwhelming. Sorry about that.

did anybody try and do a 3-man party in the new ranked system?

I'm trying to play with 2 mates, but we get the error "?INT?TGclient.ranked.invalidparty?"

but it works with 2 people in the party..
wtf?

are you sure you all have access to ranked

we're already jewed on a daily basis, dont worry.

love what you're doing

Pretty sure you can't queue with 3 people. Only 2 or 5.

>up to 5 people

we partied as 2 people, tried all 3 possibilities - worked

it says "group of up to 5 people"

how can i do that user? just go to their reddit and beg for robot skins, or draw up designs and try to get other players behind the idea, or what?

What should you do when all of your good champion is already taken in ranked

>tfw all this means nothing to me because i never played smite
But then again, free stuff are always welcome honestly
>worthless xp and worshiper boosters
Care to explain on this? I dont care that much about emotes and similar

never played this game but if it has thicc girls like this, I'm definitely in!

you can only duo queue if you're still doing your placement matches. After the 15 placements are done you can go full memestack(unless you're Diamond)

Learn more than flank and dps.

Stop being a one trick ponie.

>tfw no one takes Grover
feels good man

There aren't any meme THICC girls, just tits and ass.

Pony champ when?

oh wow... that's some bullshit

thanks for the info mate

at which rank they start to give crystals to the top leaderboards end season?

>tfw you keep dueling the enemy _______ and lose more than half the time

>Maeve
I know, I know...

Smite splits experience between the player account (XP) and the individual god (worshipers). Unlike Paladins there's no benefit to leveling up your account (unless you count unlocking comp at level 30 as a benefit).

/SmGen/ We will try it once more edition

SMITE General up
>
>

Think they said masters and grandmasters but I wouldn't expect the exact rewards to come out any time soon.

I can work with that

You get chests per level now after 30 or 50? And yeah, xp in paladins is split as well, you get different amount depending on how you did/what you did.. So basically they gave an xp boost for both or?

Now that blizz is putting out stuff like pic related can hirez start being more generous with lewd skins?

Also for the kunoichi skin do I have to do 300k damage with skye? or Ashe? Or anyone? I've easily done 400k and still haven't unlocked it. Yes I bought the Feudal strife pack, and yes I was playing in casual.

You know, i personally don't mind if smitepals want to post here if their general ends up dead again
What's the harm?

300k with skye.
Have fun in onslaught or test maps.
Dunno if the vs AI training matches count towards that questline's progress.

deal 300k damage with anyone and you don't have to do it in 1 match. Try restarting the game if it doesn't unlock.

Hi-rez can't model boobs properly, for now at least
Sun kissed Cassie looks atrocious in comparison to that imo

You need to complete a couple of other quests first

That we didn't do it for you guys because of a select few of SMITE people shitposted against Palaposting when it was coming up.

>You get chests per level now after 30 or 50?
Then I'm missing 16-36 chests.

>xp in paladins is split as well
Yes, but both the account and champions receive the same xp. If you get 500 xp after a match it's added to both your account xp and your champions. In Smite your account would get 500 xp and your god would 4 worshipers.

AI match doesn't count(damnit HiRez)

Personally I don't mind.

Both. At the same time.

Is it me or does the Mercy skin looks really low quality?

Hi-rez can't model properly, for now at least*
fixed it mate, I hope they get better at it one day but I really have my doubts.

I could be wrong about the chests thing from which level and everything, i do remember getting some and them changing the xp curve for acc levels so i gotten ~12 extra chests because of it
As for the acc/hero xp, youre right, i was just confused by the seperate chart, im bit tired as well.. But i see, i mean we got a xp boost while in party as well as gold boost too because of the sale so its something.. But for the chests thing, you should ask someone else in here about that, i dont know that much about it

just got an evie who didnt know how to buy items and a torv that threw after we lost the first point
what'd i do to deserve this

>check out guru after two comp matches
>win +18 elo
>lose -65 elo
Just fuck my shit up.

>he cares about inaccurate unofficial elo
Literally why

Just trounced raynday trying to get my 300k damage. Feels good man.

Because it's basically your resume. Anyone who wants to group together can easily just look at your elo and make snap judgments about whether or not you're worth the effort. Nobody wants to voluntarily group with shitters.

Can't believe they didn't highlight Nando's weapon pattern or BK's cape

Why does Maeve have double jump? Are cats able to perform double jump irl?

>Viktors new gun sound

this looks like the sunkissed cassie skin but blue

WHY ARE DPS PLAYERS SO FUCKING STUPID?!?!?

HOLY SHIT WHEN I AM PUSHING THE PAYLOAD AND I AM SO CLOSE TO THE END FUCKING HELP INSTEAD OF DOING YOUR STUPID 1V1. YOU LITERALLY HELP THE OTHER TEAM GET THEIR TEAMMATE BACK QUICKER TO THE BASE

FUCK YOU DPS PLAYERS

I love her.
Anyway guys, how are those placements going?

is Demonic Seris gonna be a onetime buy like hemlock willo or am i gonna get jewed with boxes
need to know for waifu purposes

>tfw ronin Ash has tzeench mark on flag

People get tunnel vision, that's why support champs are usually the team captain, they can kind of sit back and view the entire battle making call outs.

Not gonna touch ranked until a few days.

>do two matches
>get paired against the same 5 stack twice in a row
>they stomp us in 5 minutes each time

So does Skye basically only ever reload her poison bolts based on her animation?
That doesn't make any sense
They should at least make her regular arrows an energy arrow or something, since it got some crystal in it

But people keep saying you cannot memestack as 5 in placements. Which one is it now?

Thought I'd wait a day or two before going into comp just to make sure there's no bugs and because it'll be my first time doing comp in Paladins.

>who is Seris
>who is Lian
>who is Grohk

it used to be like that, all of the weapon animations used to be neat as fuck but they downgraded to the retarded patchwork fantasy shit.

I haven't started yet but I literally don't care about the rankings, I just want the free chests and recolor dreadhunter

>Demonic Seris will emerge from the Abyss in a special fall event! We hope you enjoy this concept art, and we’ll reveal more details later this year

I believe that's the only info we have so far.

alright, one qualification game was enough to remind me why I never play ranked games without a full team in games like this.

"I Cassie"
"Evie"
"ME SKYE"
"Can I pick DMG?"

we end up with 4 flank/dmg and every single on them incapable of doing anything, got straight up destroyed in two rounds.

Might not have been a 5 stack, but I recognised some of the same names on their team in both games

>mfw I realized this whole promotional event was to determine how thirsty the players are and this lewd seris will influence all future skins.

Carried lvl 5 Maeve with my Nando, I'm feeling strong.

If we get mankini Torvald or Nando then I'm okay with that future.

>guy who didn't get to pick evie throws a bitch fit and picks torvald and I can't pick another tank cause we already have an fl a damage and evie
>torvald proceeds to play like a donkey
>VHS's the shit out of me because he can't get healed in dead zonne

I really don't understand the playerbase sometimes, do they want to enjo themselves or not?

>wants to play evie

obviously not

>first 3 rank games go well, 3rd one was a little iffy but managed to win them.
>next three games have been complete losses with viktors who think they are turrets and cant understand damage fall off
How bads the climb going to be if I go 7-8, /palg/?

>makoa is waiting for a hook target around a corner near a ledge
>i'm playing cassie and my ult is activated

I wonder what was going through his mind after I hit him with my right click

son, we now have official tiers, kys.

yes.

>finally get ranked
>gold 4, eh whatever
>solo que
>get paired with literal shiters
>lose 5 games in a row
>god damn it

>people thought ranked would be any better than casual
kinda funny desu

Holy shit Ying can melt people very quickly now. Now they just need to buff her heals a bit and she'll be good.

the future is bright

it was when there was a rank cap, now its just filthy casual shiters coming in, flooding the servers, damn casuals