Anons, what the fuck is wrong with my car? My dad wants me to get another one and my friends make fun of it

Anons, what the fuck is wrong with my car? My dad wants me to get another one and my friends make fun of it.

its what a woman or a fag would drive

knowing Veeky Forums it is probably the one with the mismatched doors in the background, right?

La manigueta!

It's the Rio

I don't know man. It's look good to ride, however, the Rio isn't well equiped. If it's makes you happy there isn't a real problem even when they will say to you that that's a fag car and shit.
Saludos

keep it as long as it run and has no problem

Would it also drive pussy away? Cuz I'm thinking maybe pops has a point...

fuck your dad literally

It's girly and small sedans are the epitome of emasculation.

Also Hyundais are cheap shit.

What do you drive user?

buy an mr2 desu

>kia

Literally nothing wrong with it as long as you're not unhappy with the features.

It's easy on gas I presume, and pretty simple probably. Keep it as long as you can. Only things I don't like is the panel gap where the hood and grille meet and the fact that the wheels aren't to my taste.

What a slow and heavy piece of shit

Sweet ride

>700 hp
>Slow

The sourest of grapes.

It's an ugly car, but if it's in decent condition and gets you where you need to be, who cares?
I'm currently re-building a Mercedes 124, but my daily is a Vauxhall Corsa C with the 1.3 diesel engine. Ugly car, won't get you laid, but drives just fine and a fuel consumption of 4,5l/100km isn't too bad either.

I drive a Honda Element user, I know how you feel

Looks like gook copy of a subaru, so he probably thinks youre a lesbo

OP, nothing about your car says "I give a fuck" or " I matter at all". Thats why it sucks. If you were a 17 year old Mexican girl then it would be fine.