>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed)

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/4JRB2
youtube.com/watch?v=3lixPtZ8Lic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>offensive lights are unblockable

Are you ready for next level light spamming?

posting list in order

>600ms parrybait

TWWWWOOOOOOOO SSSSSSSTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNCCCCCCEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS

imgur.com/a/4JRB2
Highlander moveset leak

You just made new thread to repost stuff that people already seen ?

>bamboozle

You know theres a difference between unblockable and not interrupted by blocks right

Hand over the gladiator and highlander executions.

Who /noseasonpass/ here?
Looking forward to being the only old character in the lobbies again?

Femsei is fat!

Post GLADIATRIX

Best girl raider will still go around in the lobbies untill Highlander gets to the public

That's not what that means you fuckhead. It means he won't bounce of of blocks and can chain even if defended against

This

We done care about movesets, all we want is femgladiator

Don't you feel bad for all the playes that will try the game on the weekend only to get ganked by Centurions and Raiders?

I already feel bad when I kill new players, I always go easy on them
Hopefully they just get paired up with each other

No, because free weekend players will be paired with only other free weekend players and new players

This will give them the illusion that the game is fun and balanced, just like we all thought during the beta, leading to more sales

You take that back

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!??

A new player will experience
>Disconnects
>Trash talking
>Input lag
>Ganking
>Ledge
>Raider, Warlord and PK

Throwing out heavies till they're oos and still attacking while oos. I wish I could watch.

No, the strong will survive and come back to terrorize us for all we put them through.

The weak are simply weak and were not made to last in the world of For Honor.

We have to do our part by fucking 'em as hard as we can during the free weekend.

So whats the instakill move?

>everyone is abusing bugs
>why is the game dead??????

Caber toss can throw off ledges.

We are a terrible community.

And that's not going to change before this weekend.

>cent shit talks at the beginning of the match
>I'm trying to get conq to rep 1 and there's a cent on my team
>turn around after killing a warden and see my cent is fighting the other cent
>run forward and heisman trophy him into a corner
>my cent just stands there to block the exit
>i just shield bash and heavy until he's dead

Beautiful, it was like poetry

Initiation by fire.

So the instakill leak was bullshit?

Raider/Zerk's heavies are so satisfying.

I never thought id see an all conq team again. What a coincidence.

youtube.com/watch?v=3lixPtZ8Lic

Zerk top heavy just has so much fucking oomph

You can get it after ANY parry now :)

WHERE ARE THE EXECUTIONS.

Are you autistic. It means your combo wont be stopped, not that they're unblockable

even oos light parries

THANKS LUC

>dlc heroes make the originals look boring
not suprised

My friend who mostly plays warden says he refuses to use guardbreaks because he doesn't like grabs. He also doesn't like the shoulderbash mixup.

I can't imagine how he has fun just using raw lights/heavies and thats it.

>What we won't be doing on the show is the Roman-style walkthrough of each Hero's movesets and fighting abilities. This should happen on our big Hero Series Finals stream this Saturday, August 12!

They know no one gives a shit about the hero series so they're going to force everyone to watch Raiders of the lost Charge to see the new heroes

>heavy attacks have super armor

I wanted this for lawbringer so badly back then. Fuck seems like everyone gets hyper armor moves now a days.

At low MMR, probably

Don't worry BOYO, some day you'll be old enough to handle a REAL MAN's fighting style.

Honestly nothing feels better than vortexting.

Wow what a goy.

I don't know why I replied with that post

The DLC heroes are being developed by different people. All the unseen members of the original team have been liquidated.

Well it informed me user, so I thank you all the same

>stance store
sorry buddy but he's got forms

>reddit is taking credit for the leaks
why?

Have they said anything about nerfing Peacekeeper? The cunt ruins every fucking game someone plays her in, I'm sick of it.

That's reddit for you

>whoever designed peacekeeper is gone
Thank fuck.

>Roman before his psychotic break
>circa March 2017

Does this mean we will receive more hero's after ronin and huntress?

>original team has been relocated
Well fuck. Did this happen part way into development? It would explain alot

The forms he had to fill out to buy the stances?

>liquidated
>relocated
Are they dead?

Sacrificed to Roman

You know what ubisoft deals with failure user.

>tfw your boipussy will never be sacrificed to Roman

Gladiator moveset when

>They will never rework conq to be as interesting as the DLC heroes

I want the flail to stay.

nope, no stances

So the people who made the OG heroes were basically making the most basic of shit while the DLC team seem to be taking more influence from fighting games

>they will never rework any of the vanilla heroes to be as interesting as the DLC classes

Reminder Highlander does not change stances, he transforms.

Also he only has super armor as opposed to Warlord's hyper armor.

>whiff a hit on purpose
>see the enemy start some attack
>"gotcha, motherfucker"
>tank whatever it is they throw out with hyper armor, land the chained top heavy dealing some 2 and a half bars of damage, execute
These moments are what I play berserker for. That, and winning by OOS deflecting into wallsplat into heavy. Poor bastards never see it coming

But if he had the forms to prove he wasn't a Warden then he could buy two stances.

I miss Timesnap.

iirc the original team worked til launch, then DLC development was handed over to a team in Germany.
Once the German team has fulfilled their contract Ubi'll probably toss it to some Korean company, and then we'll start seeing some really fun shit.

Is Sunny still around?

and also just whiffing attacks that don't chain like raw top heavy or jumping heavy, than dash canceling the recovery to do a zone or dash attack. They never expect the recovery cancels

> Eastern company in control of year 2

Oh Fuck yes. Dynasty warrior when?

What's the maximum rep autist you've seen?

I just faced a rep 98 weeb

>ubi outsources year 2 to capcom

I've seen people around 120+ before, they're nearly always Warden mains. There's a guy on OCE who's a Rep 30 Warden and his total Rep is 30.

Ran into a 106

>HADOUKEN
>HADOUKEN
>HADOUKEN
Please anything else

well i'm over 100, I have freinds over 100. The highest i've seen though was this guy over 125.

why do I have to be within skullfucking distance of the enemy to be able to grab them out of a dodge with shoulder bash

>almost 5:00
>no glad memelander executes

>Kensei mains
Is there anything more cringeworthy? People that main op chars have just accepted the truth, this on the other hand is just sad

IGN EXECUTIONS WHERE

>my character used to be low-tier so it's ok that all I do is spam bombs and emotes
Lawbringer mains.

Is Cent fun to play?

EXECUTIONS IGN GIVE EM

some people dont care about tiers or what will let us win the most
some of us play for fun, it is just a game after all m8

>New characters have 10,000 different movies
>Meanwhile characters like Warden and Kensei can have their entire movesets written in one sentence

I really hate this shit.

>Play for fun
*cringes*

Yes until you realize you're playing on EZ mode.
Then you either graduate to a harder hero or go full memelord shitter troll mode and egankulate all over Dom.

Dlc heroes are outsourced.

to be fair Warden was the original "THIS CHARACTER HAS SO MANY OPTIONS THIS IS BULLSHIT" character even before warlord was complained about

no they are not

t. dev

Through only one move and its variable executions. And that one move has been nerfed to shit now.

Eh, even Centurion's moveset is pretty limited. He has the kick, punch, and the unblockable and that is pretty much his entire set as well.