/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Anti-Anne States of San Andreas Edition

Last Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr
>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.40
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008752188

>Latest added content
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60249/GTA-Online-HVY-Nightshark-and-Overtime-Shootout-Adversary-Mode-Now-Ava

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I0AxrOUJ62E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I was there when Anne helped gtag

2nd for jews

Heists are fun!

What other GTA characters need to be added to this compass and where do they belong? Do any of the already existing characters need their places edited?

Tints, liveries, yada yada yada. You gotta watch a video on it, cause I definitely can't remember all the upgrades off the top of my head

for the most part all of the MKII weapons are direct upgrades from their predecessors which usually makes them the best in their class for regular use. if that isn't enough, you have access to certain special ammo types which have useful effects on players/vehicles at the cost of some convenience (you have to refill special ammo at your MOC every time). of course, you also get a wider range of choices when it comes to liveries/muzzles/etc. (heavy sniper gets a suppressor, for instance).

really, the only thing you're losing by upgrading to the mkii weapons are box magazines, which are generally unnecessary in most situations.

Post characters

Me on the left

what are the best (most fun) locations for MC clubhouse and businesses?

I just got back what the fuck happened to the crew?

Can I get added to the crew? Remorse22

Ruined by worthless NEETs

>tfw people keep falling for the girl gamer meme
>tfw they're all Neets

Make your profile visible

none. seriously, if you already have the bunker there's no point in ever going back to your clubhouse/businesses again. you get more money for less trouble and you aren't at risking of being murdered by police the moment you exit a property. alternate between that and i/e.

Posted it last thread but forgot to request an invite to the Xbox crew if anyone is still handling that. Gt: AridFramlos pop me a mssg, no party invs please.

whats the cooldown on car sales?

48 mins?

You look like you're ready to review some MREs

I think its a unique look, I like it.

thanks
i intentionally made him as old and as ugly as possible

why is tommy a nazi

He looks like he should be the head of the Mafiya in a cheesy Hollywood film. I dig it.

Anyway, pls no bully, I know my dude's generic as fuck.

Why can't I use the word "babuska"?

I have a bit of a dilemma. Should i build a 500$ PC on which I can play Gta with smooth 60 fps BUT on which none of my friends play GTA, or should I buy a Playstation 4 which has shitty 30 fps BUT all of my friends play on. What do you guys think?

All your friends are here

He looks like he's the mafia boss's gay bodyguard/barber in that same cheesy hollywood movie

>someone said nightshark wasnt for like another month

haha

Thanks for using my picture as the OP.

When there's trouble, you know who to call!

Prison Break is my favorite heist so far

Nah you're cool mate, I'd get you as capo any day

>nintendo

What Mafia? No mob activity here, boss...

That's the same cunt that EWOs everytime Nessi tries to kill him, then says "HAHAHA, I'M THE BEST" after he got a kill. What a loser, looks like he got his ass-handed on those webms.

Nice hiss.

PSA: Using Nightshark's dual machine guns, you can kill prostitutes in passive players' vehicles, thereby saving them from personal disgrace and even sadder depths of virginity.

I think it would be cool to have little jobs you can do like taking out the trash in the Series A setup

>enemy players are taking out the trash. Stop them for cash and RP

>tries
???? pretty sure I killed him a few thousand times.

Yes but, many times he killed himself when you approach him.

>that one shitter who leaves passive mode to kill a ton of randoms but goes right back in the moment you're nearby

I don't know why, but alot of people kill themselves when I ever stare in their general direction. Luckily my newest tool can kill them faster than they can macro kill themselves.
It's not a script.

See you on the battlefield, not that my gunship has anything to shoot at.

can people join my deadline session, you unlock the shotaro :)

There are people who genuinely believe Rockstar will stop support GTA as soon as red dead comes out. Are you fucking serious? The main shitter appeal to GTAO is the modern weapons. Jets, tanks, RPGs, all that shit. And the only reason GTAO has lasted this long is because shitters buy shark cards. Cowboys will no doubt get old really quick to shitters. Can't shit out a chrome horse with pink white wall hooves in red dead. The old western guns will fuck over shitters too. Although I imagine Rockstar will do stupid shit like engine powered carriages (that can reach 120 mph) and a holdable gatling gun (a fucking minigun spray-painted gold) thanks for reading the blog

mercilessspy likes pretending to be a girl a little too much if you ask me

/gtag/ likes pretending to be a girl a little too much if you ask me

>get gunned down by gtag member twice
Why'd you do me like that man

anyone want a hand doing anything? i'm bored and looking to help my senpai.

It was a mistake :^)

OOOOH-OOOOOOOOH-OOOOOOH

youtube.com/watch?v=I0AxrOUJ62E

I just wanted a good time with some GTAG buds ;^(

what's the point of the MC businesses? just realised i never owned an mc and thought i'd pick one up for cheap. now i see million dollar meth labs etc? do they make me cash over time like the old GTAs or is that too much wishful thinking?

I'm hoping the shitters will stay in GTA:O and we'll be free to drive cattle and spend our earnings on whiskey and playing Liar's Dice.

>No /gtag/ bff
wat do

Real friends

How many of us

>tfw had a gtag bff but screwed it up

I've been getting invites to this RPG TDM map and it says $25,000-$50,000 quite a bit.
Does it really pay that out or is it just click bait to get noobs to play it

The latter, usually it'll be a box map where only the host knows how to get to the minigun and then just sits and pads their KD

RPG v Insurgents? You get almost $60k for winning 4 v 3 with the clock milk'd every round

let me guess you tried to get all gay and he was all nah

how?

>take-two planned to cancel gta:o after gunrunning but changed their minds after all the shark cards sales

so uh, what's next?

>someone in /gtag/ has bought a sharkcard

Flying car when?

Forgot pic. I'd really like something like this, and it's less crazy than the Rocket Voltic or Oppressor, since it really exists.

Nazis are a bit more to the left, but the reason I put Tommy up there is because of his strive for power and profit, no matter who he has to kill and discipline.

>can't drive it down literally any road without ripping a wing off
I'll pass

Anyone got any idea why my friend can't drive my Oppressor? They can sit on it just fine, and vehicle access is set to anyone, but it literally wouldn't move. Is there a setting I'm missing?

The wings fold up. They could make it so they're still fragile and you have to drive safe if you want it to stay air-worthy, but they wouldn't necessarily fall off from a small crash.

does being a tranny ruin it cause i'll totally be your bff

>police chase
>jump on highway
>2-3 cops behind you
>unfold wings

what did you do?

nothing he just got weird on me when he found out i was actually a girl

ayy lmao

If you think about it, it's actually a genius business model

>release free updates
>get showered in praise for releasing said free content without making users pay for it
>make everything in the update costs millions and millions of dollars
>make all mission and job payouts horrible relative to the cost of unlocks, forcing players to buy shark cards to get it the content
>use money from shark card sales to fund the next "free" update and count your money
>rinse and repeat

The thing is you actually can make decent money normally nowadays, but the obsession with instant gratification means people don't bother, hence all the shark card sales.

yaknow, you could've just typed

>p2w

>m'lady

bet he has the biggest dick there

I'm afraid of what they'll do once they run out of shit to add. The feature and power creep in GTAO have gotten ridiculous. Where can they go from here? We won't get comfy stuff like Bahama Mama's or quality-of-life improvements because things like that don't sell to kiddies. They have to keep adding more EPIC and BADASS content since that's what sells, but what ground is left to cover when you're a master criminal, gangbanger, jet pilot, secret agent, MC founder, race car driver, CEO, druglord and warlord all at the same time? Are they going to add a Superhero DLC where you can enter a phone booth and pay $2,000,000 to put some tights on and fly? Seriously, what can we even expect at this stage of GTAO's life when it's been milked dry but the execs want it to stay alive?

n-new heists?

>drug lords are authoritarian right
top delusion

Yus! This!
Come on Rockstar make it happen!

why am i selling two million dollar cars for a hundred thousand? will i get more if i recruit someone?

Already confirmed back when these launched that this was it.

Honestly, managing a club like TBoGT doesn't sound that bad.

SecuroServ owns the cars, you're just the middleman that delivers them. They get the money from the sale, the 100K per car that you get is your commission.

Always sell cars 4 at a time if you can. The cumulative cooldown is shorter for one large sale than for four solo sales.

okay. awesome, thanks.

>surprised that people who like having an authoritarian drug empire are placed in top right
>unironically thinks he isn't the delusional one here

Nice Casco fren. Mine was brown but I recently changed it to red so it resembles the Ferrari 250gt Lusso.