>911 aff
>30% crit
>15% haste
>76% mastery
>11% vers
>two garbage 880 trinkets despite doing sisters countless times
I see only darkness before me

>i have to justify playing females without being seen lik a virgin :(

Why the fuck are you retards still playing this game? Its literally a waste of space. Blizzard has completely given up on class balance because they know Legion is a botched expansion. All effort is being focused on the next expansion where they dont have to deal with their awful implementation of Legendaries and Artifacts.

elaborate?

>sub 100% mastery

>Balance still a shitfest
>No balance changes in 7.2.5 and beyond

I mean its pretty obvious they just gave up.

I missed you

>don't want to play female characters
>no good horde males for alot of classes
>tfw

>>>/alliance/
dumb frogposter

sometimes

>tauren
>orcs
>trolls
>not good

I played horde, then alliance, then came back to horde. Don't really want to go back to Alliance again.
>One of them can't be a mage, other two look retarded as one.

do you have discord?

Nigga you're a fucking idiot.
>muh gear
>muh gear
>muh wow progress
Meanwhile I can run circles around you

>tfw make a male human hunter and spend several hours leveling before realizing you would prefer a different race and name
Might spend 40 bucks, fuck leveling a whole new character

>hunchback
>hunchback
>ultra hunchback

I mised you aswell babe

ORC MAGE BB

so i quit like 3 weeks into legion after hitting 110 on my DH, how shit is it to get back into and should I reroll?

Daily reminder that if you play a human male in a fantasy world you're boring as fuck

>Orc Mage
>Not Warlock
kek

Unless you got buddies who will carry you everywhere I wouldnt bother. You will be so far behind in legendaries/AP that getting into a group for anything will be impossible.

elaborate?

welp, rip the dream

but the racials though

Well i wouldn't agree. Yeah, you will be behind but it depends on what you're aiming for.

nah that guy is a retard. there are plenty of catch up mechanics

This is my shit alt and think its better then your warlock

If racials weren't apparent in pvp maybe I would've but why should I be bothered with anything else if basically every horde can roll belf and interrupt my spells?

>mini gamers

>implying you're really interesting for playing a green race with a underbite and hunchback and mean expression
Nice excuse, but race choice is utterly irrelevant in that considering lore in game is way different from anything in real life

>playing human when slightly more interesting smaller human exists

It is T.T

explain?

need more friends who play wow
lonely girl and this game is my life

add me ash#14146
have horde n ally

actually feel bad for you :^(

Who do you think would win with instanced pvp stats

A frost DK and a DH

or a fury warrior

The answer will shock you

mainly get back into raiding up to at least heroic, mostly casual, etc.

I'm not surprised there's a good amount of catchup shit, blizz has done that for years now.

my mainy dillema is do I want to dedicate any time to it when there's probably gonna be an expac reveal at blizzcon

NA or EU?

Who /Warlock/ here?

if its heroic you can catch up quite quick if u start right now

The last raid of this expansion looks hella f*cking epic. So you have time to prepare for it until around November, I think you're good senpai.

welp time to start up after my paycheck friday ayyy

This post reeks of shill. Wow.

meanwhile I do +20's with my btag friends and you complain on wowg when you get kicked out of the group.

>hella
>epic
dont do this

Without being jaded can anyone tell me if now is a good time to come back if I basically skipped Legion? I hear they made the artifact power stuff better for returners and alts.

You have ten seconds to explain why your human doesn't have a draenei or elf waifu or vice versa.

Non-RPers need not apply.

>tfw i'm gr90 on diablo while this kid can only do 20's

i dont play human. i play male draenei and male worgen. i have multiple draenei, elf, and worgen waifus

because i'm not a degenerate loser who creates make-believe stories for his characters

yes if u wait for the patch you get ak40 right away and should be able to get quite high with ap once they make it ak50 and there 910 catch up gear

I can run circles around you

Doesnt it just go up automatically for existing characters?

if your talking about current patch no. but you can get ap40 quite quick but if your talking about 40-50 then yes you get one everyone week on all charaters

two genders, many mental disorders

Wait for 7.3. You're going to miss the height of tos but you get
>ak40 vs ak26 fuckhuge difference
>third relic slot without timegated missions
>910+ gear vs 850/880+ gear
>hopefully better legendary chances
>other shit

AK will be a global value once patch hits, so, day one of 7.3 everyone will be at AK 41, doesn't matter if you hit 110 that same day, or you have been 110 for 8 months.

Ak40*

glad to see you still posting

Well I mean I dont have a max level character yet so I might as well get some started beforehand.

so 7.3 will be the 5.4 of MoP

nice

Are you ready for 2 years of Siege of Draeneimmar?

fuck yeah

Found the Bigot!
Just posting inbetween rbgs!

God, I love you

Jesus christ man if you're so good just get into a heroic pug and go kill Kil'jaeden and get your 4 set in 90 minutes.

>missing 6 legendarys because rerolled when tos dropped
>3 of them are fucking massive that'd I use on several M fights including avatar prog
>2 are unusable garbage
>1 is aggramar's speed
>get aggramar's
>last legendary was sephuz
haha next legendary for sure right guys

i met my wife in molten core, we fell in love over a video game, used to talk for hours while farming mats from those yetis in winterspring

met, got married, raided weekly together, watched movies, fucked like rabbits... did stupid shit in game, rocked 2s when it came out and everyone was retarded, trolled the shit out of naxx pugs, camped questgivers, fucked around in chat channels

the last time we logged on was 2 weeks into icc, we were in sholazar together, she got benched cause she performing shitty (tired from chemo) so i gquit. took her to hospital in the morning, she fell asleep and never woke up, died four days later

i reached rock bottom and logged on today, character still parked where i left it, all the memories came back and all i could think is i dont want to live any more. if you have someone like this in your life cherish them.

i have no problem with your fetishes and mental disorders, if you had kept them to yourself and not made it your identity

"hi, im a shemale"

fuck is wrong with you dude? do you need to let everyone know whats in your pants? you're fucked up if you think thats normal in any way, even if you werent a tranny that'd be fucking bizarre for someone to just do

fucking stop

ummm that's sad sweetie

did she(female) drop any good loot?

Aww, thanks!
You do realize you are posting on Veeky Forums, in a world were people literally only define themselfs over how many people they fuck or how much money they make. Ontop of that, you take my shitposting serious. So heres your (you)

i don't have anyone in my life, if you give me your stuff when you off yourself i'll cherish it maybe

its pasta lads

we're all anonymous here retard nobody but namefags and avatarfags define themselves as anything
back to mmochampion with you

Post cute dogs

Lmao nice try
I literally have zero desire to raid. Raiding isn't fun to me.

that face is horrifying

Thats why i shitpost here and there. Go back and complain about the Jelly-nigger or pissado who post literally every thread.

>everyone shitposts so i should be able to shitpost too
grab the nearest rope, make a noose, and hang yourself

Gimme a belf fuccboi name. The sindorei equivalent of ashley.

elaborate

After im done breeding all these Knife-Ears.