>FF Lost Stranger
crunchyroll.com/comics_read/manga?volume_id=1871

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released on December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer closed beta has begun: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/

>DFF NT
NA and Europe Closed beta runs from 9:00 a.m. PT / 12:00 p.m. ET / 05:00 BST / 06:00 CEST on Aug. 26 to Sept. 4
Jecht announced on August 7th: youtu.be/4PqRtRRvDyI

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy:
Anniversary event ongoing all month.
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Tifa in the OP!!

I'd put my OP in Tifa if you know what I mean

>worry I might not be able to gorilla the FFT torment
>Paladin Force's commands are Combat for some fucking reason
Cloud uh, finds a way

Anonymous 08/09/17(Wed)16:53:21 No.185532856 ▶
How can I beat the Judge Meister nodes after you complete the Pirates of the Skies event in Mobius? I have the three starter pack jobs but none of them have light or dark, so when he does his multicast I get fucked. I have a Monk class which is called that, Monk, instead of Trainee Monk, will this class have dark/light elemental attributes? If not then any strategies on how to deal with him? I tried using stunned and dispell but is not his barriers that gets me, its his insane dark skill spam. The event ends in the 16th and I want to finish it before that.

Why would you use paladin force? I thought they got rid of his holy weakness in that.

I ended up having to do 2-man Tactics since I had to throw Cloud with his BSB2 after cleaning out the demons with Ramza's BSB. I couldn't figure out a good combination of Delita BSB/Orlandeau OSB + whoever with Omega Drive that could do enough damage. It was pretty depressing.

if I'm using the trainee monk's pugilist due to Duncan card, should I max out the skill panels all the way to level 8? (or whatever the max is) the odds of drawing a native monk job is probably not that good, I'm saving up tickets for super monk in the future

I'm posting one of your burger guys. How does this make you feel?

None of the starter jobs are worth it, try another strategy until you get a monk pull?

I've maxed three jobs just from playing the game and the free shit we get. It should be fine.

So what happens when you pull a legendary job and you don't have enough seeds?

Hope you guys are ready for the tears on friday.

TOO FAR

What are these two icons during auto battle in Mobius? I toggle them but they don't do anything

Disgusting

They toggle your arousal/tenacity respectively.

me on the right

That hasn't happened and two of those 3 jobs i maxed were legendaries. i still have almost 800k on each seed. do novice hall.

>arousal/tenacity
wat

I don't know what the eye symbol is for but the crossed one is to toggle on/of support card use.

oh fuck, no wonder my faggot never heals with the cards

Eye symbol means to focus on using skills that need passive's unlocked.

Nier on the left.
Veritas banner on the right.

>new balance
>shitty

One of the few places that have my shoe size in stock.

big "N" on your shoe
most have awful silhouettes
you can just wear based converse instead
maybe "shitty" is too far because ive seen some nbs i liked before

N stands for Nice guy!

The original's still the best.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Also
>950k + 3x 250k hp in this JS
Jesus this is taking the ass end of forever.

quadrant II = goddess
quadrant III = good cosplay attempt
quadrant I = futuristic jungle queen
quadrant IV = ???

6'1" vs 5'11"

Latina

Speaking of ass ends, how many dicks would you take for a good sequel game starring Vayne in which he takes his revenge against the original party? If my dick was included, would you still do it (im clean, smell nice, and of average size)?

And what did he do right?

>but the crossed one is to toggle on/of support card use.
So do you press it uses them? or do you leave it not pressed so it uses them? my fucking AI never uses support cards

I've already answered this, I am not a degenerate and becoming one would not help the True Hero.

Everything user, we've been through this before.

Looks more Hindi to me.

When the icon fills with white it means its turned on, so it wont use your support card. When its grey then it means its off so it will use the person you are following support card.

>AYO HOL UP CAIUS
>YOU CAN'T JUST BE CREATING PARADOXES AND SHIET NIGGA

Why can Vayne engage in activities of dubious morality for the greater good but not you? Don't you think if it was important to Vayne that he would allow and encourage you to have one "degenerate" act on his behalf or are you so selfish that you would make Vayne take the dicks himself?

I ask you again: how many dicks and how do you feel about my own dick being included in that number? Remember, I'm clean, well-groomed, smell nice and of average size. I'm also circumcised if that matters to you. If you need to know more before making your decision, feel free to ask, I'm not shy.

I LOVE COW TITS TIFA!

How big is the difference between gains in hard mode and normal? my guy is getting his ass kicked now in hard so I had to turn it back to normal

I'm a bit tempted to pull on the VII lucky draw because it's a rare opportunity to get Cloud SSB and BSB1 for some permanent attack boosts plus I need my waifu's BSB, but I think I'll just wait for superfest to try the Tifa BSB. Getting anything specific is gonna be pretty hard here and it's such a minefield. If God's Hand or other 6* relics were on there (like Cloud USB, Vinnie USB), I'd definitely pull but with the way it is, nope.
On a related note, I think I heard something about some free mythril being given out for this newbie lucky draw series, is that true?

>no indian FF characters
where are the brown qt girls?

Because this is a game for white people, and people who enjoy white people.

>tfw I'm a combination of the worst parts of both after going all in and failing on Veritas
kill me

>the VII lucky draw
???

That's racist, user. FF is for everybody.

Bottom left > Top Right > Bottom Right > Top Left
This is indisputable.

The one with all the VII uniques, supers and bursts? Coming tonight I believe.

Haven't finished the main story yet so I don't know.

Top Left > Bottom Left > Top Right > Bottom Right

Why doesn't my faceapp have racial filter?

What? when was this announced and why?

That's why I included the second part. Everyone loves white people

But the True Hero's actions are not of dubious morality, they are quite clearly right and just. Being a degenerate for no helpful purpose is nowhere approaching dubious, it is outright degenerate and wrong. And how does not being a degenerate force the degeneracy on to another?

newbie banners.

Yesterday, check last thread. Some global exclusive Newcomers Welcoming event. There's going to be a VII, X and XIII banner each with all the uniques, supers and bursts (no 6 stars) for all the characters from those realms, half price (I think you might be able to do full price pulls after the first one like the nightmare lucky draws a few months ago) and they're giving out 25 mythril login bonuses during the campaign. I think the banners are only up for one day each though.

oh jeez. Do I use this mythril or save it for based Noctis-sama?

They got rid of it 20 minutes ago because muh racism
Lightning will be the first and last final fantasy to be racebent

Ah, that
I didn't think it would have lucky banners
I'm tempted to draw on 7 but I'll definitely draw on 10 since I have next to no synergy for it.
Watch me pull Wakka's BSB again or a shitty unique. Not pulling on 13

>they're giving out 25 mythril login bonuses
Multiple 25 mythril bonuses? possibly 75 mythril?

>murder is okay
>touching a weiner isn't

How very progressive of you goy.

Is the High Seraph one turn-able? I'm kinda new, so I really want the +20% mag materia and the trust moogle from no KOs and complete the quest
I got bushido freedom from the help of a whale friend, if I dispel myself and use a 1k landu will I be ok?

This is what happens when you put a gay man in a conservative household with nothing but a PlayStation 2 and a single game. You get a man obsessed with the most beautiful man in it, who can never admit his true feelings of love but is too far gone to stop defending him. Vaynefag's homo erotic lust will culminate in an epic way eventually

He's immune to light and dark so you probably can't one shot him with Orlandeau. As long as you can stabilize and buff you should be able to chip him down.

>no helpful purpose
So you acknowledge that it wouldn't help anyone for Vayne to return and that he's better off dead? I see. That's unfortunate. Vayne himself would take a dick or three if it meant granting him his wishes. But you're not a degenerate like Vayne.

I'm sure you're joking but it's funny how Vayne's only solution is going murderhobo on people. Princess won't play puppet? Well, kill her. Some religious guy giving you problems? Send one of your muder judges at him. Senate won't give you dictatorial control of your country and army? Nothing a little mass murder and patricide won't fix. Got some surrendering rebels? May as well kill them too, after all, gotta start that war to become the new dynast king.

Thanks, man I love FF Brave Exvius' community. They are so helpful and polite, a complete 180 from Mobius players.

Bring a Fryevia friend. I did it in 11 turns for the extra orbs, but I could've killed it off in 3 or 4 turns with just her, no buffs or anything. Add in someone else to semi-chain with her and some buffs and she will slaughter it. Just make sure you break its magic to help reduce its damage.

All political power comes from violence or the threat of violence.

Anonymous
08/09/17(Wed)18:18:42 No.185541908
Anonymous 08/09/17(Wed)16:53:21 No.185532856 ▶
How can I beat the Judge Meister nodes after you complete the Pirates of the Skies event in Mobius? I have the three starter pack jobs but none of them have light or dark, so when he does his multicast I get fucked. I have a Monk class which is called that, Monk, instead of Trainee Monk, will this class have dark/light elemental attributes? If not then any strategies on how to deal with him? I tried using stunned and dispell but is not his barriers that gets me, its his insane dark skill spam. The event ends in the 16th and I want to finish it before that

>185551137
>the same bait for the 6th time in 4 threads
Aren't you getting a little tired of this one?

do Mobius players really not know how to quote posts? and you call BE players apes...

Two Firegrias chaining with Olive finishing makes it a 2 turn fight as long as you have sufficient buffs/debuffs and Bushido - Freedom

>knows it's bait
>gets baited anyway
Hmm.... one must question the intelligence of these "gamers" who play Mobius.

Not wrong, but it's what gets everyone to go against him so easily.

>185551703
>185552103
Everyone knows not to feed a troll a (You). Thanks, though.

All of the deaths that he caused were justified user, while "touching a Weiner" is in this case degeneracy and only degeneracy, there is no help or good produced by it.

I am not a degenerate.

No, I acknowledge the barrier between fiction and reality and that there is nothing that I can do in reality that would help him much because of this. While everyone would be better off with the True Hero alive and well, no action that I can take would cause this as he is (unfortunately and painfully) not real.
Do not imply lewd, degenerate and incorrect things regarding the True Hero, and do not impose your ridiculous and pointless hypotheticals on him.

Ashe was purposely allowed to live for most of the game though, and all of your other listings are incorrect in some way as well. The Senate was a problem for many more reasons than just slowing him down, and it only took two deaths to get rid of them, both of which were beneficial and necessary; the rebellion would have not surrendered properly and would have continued their attack (they still were during the battle), especially had they been allowed to keep their forces they simply would have settled back to heal for a bit and then renewed their rebellious acts; and the True Hero never started a war, quite the opposite as Rozzaria and the rebellion instigated the battle at the end.

>only vii/x/xiii
Talk about shitty.

If you aren't a degenerate, then you're a girl. /ffg/ has agreed that your obsession with Vayne qualifies as a list at this point. So are you a faggot or a chick?

There's not a single ship firing at the time the bahamut fires on the resistance ship.

Girls are degenerates haven't you ever read a Harry potter fanfic or seen fujoshi bait

Qualifies as a lust*, fuck I typoed the key word

>Getting 5 job change recast for all roles in MP is such a huge pain in the ass. I end up having to replace stuff like Susanoo with KotR. Feels bad man.
Why do you want 5 job change recast to begin with?
>So What do I do with these anniversary tomes:offense on mobius? I have the friend and the unscathed and tried fusing one into each but nothing seemed to happen, what do?
You probably got them already maxed out at 4*. You need to first augment them to 5* and then you'll be able to use the tomes to level the rest of the ability levels.
>How can I beat the Judge Meister nodes after you complete the Pirates of the Skies event in Mobius?
Make sure you start the fight against him with your ultimate gauge maxed. Try to stun and slow him, cast wall/barrier before he does his thing. Get a card to buff your magic/break up. rent a great gospel card.
Put a dark pupu in your deck.(even if you cant cast it, for its elemental resistance up)

Damn, that 300 Torment actually gave me some trouble. I needed a native and an RW Cloud USB. I just wasn't doing enough damage with my normal tactics. Not sure what was going on there, I've got a lot of FFT synergy. Does he just have insane defense or something?

They aren't pointless hypotheticals, I assure you. There's no reason that you cannot answer the question. Just tell me how many dicks would be worth seeing Vayne alive and well, and whether your answer changes if that number included my own penis (which is clean, nice smelling, and average in size)? What exactly is degenerate about this act if its intention is pure and noble?

almost 1 million HP

>I have a Monk class which is called that, Monk, instead of Trainee Monk, will this class have dark/light elemental attributes?
Yes.
You should get to 8* it.
BTW the fight against the judge you're talking about. Is it a single fight against him or are there more fights before it? If there are then You could do those fights with the monk and try to save the dark orbs for the fight against the judge, then once tha battle against him starts drive the dark orbs to give you elemental resistance and switch to another, probably more fleshed out, job.
One more question fr you tho, would you say the dispel card has been useful in your fights against him? Because my experience using it against Gilgamesh was a huge letdown.
BTW, how many story chapters have you cleared by now?

Yes there is, while the larger ships visible are not actively shooting the personal crafts are have not been withdrawn and can still be expected to be continuing their attack.
And even if they had carried out a proper surrender, it was still necessary to destroy them. After the whole display the rebellion (and Ondore) had to be destroyed to prevent future attacks, and for political reasons as well (who the fuck just lets a full armed rebellion with ties to rozzaria just surrender without ensuring that they can't rebel again?)

They are pointless, as it is impossible for any of my actions to meaningfully impact whether or not the True Hero lives or not. There is no benefit to the degeneracy, and degeneracy is itself inherently immoral. To do such a thing would be to debase myself for no purpose, which is far from noble and is inherently impure.

What a weird post. There is no one on /ffg/ who would say that Vayne is a beautiful man. Let alone the most beautiful in XII. Did vaynefag just confess about how his obsession started?

Threadly reminder Gumi can't make good global exclusives.