What's on the list this tax return season?

What's on the list this tax return season?

I am new to wrenching and got a project car I really want to learn on and restore. It's mostly finished just drives a little shitty and has some BTFO suspension as well as missing some pieces/paint.

Exhaust and solid shifter bushings for my ep3

I'm 24 and I have no idea what taxes are lmao

>getting a tax refund
Stop giving the government an interest-free loan on your fucking money. Adjust your withholdings on your W4 with your employer, cucks.

Regret and soul death. My main concern is how bad the pickle brine stain in the back seat is going to be and if I'll get it out when it warms up.

And then there's that exhaust sitting in the corner I have to sell one of these days :/

IRS started accepting today, you use your W2 from Pizza Hut to tell them how much money you overpaid them and get it returned in 2 months with 0% interest because you're a good goy.

Bruh ive been doing taxes since i was 16, youre living wrong
Buying an r6 with cash, going to buy some parts for my shit truck with the remainder.
>and also a watch but this isnt the right board for that.

what watch cunt, better be a casio f-91; the white man's watch

Assuming I get anything decent back (thanks Obama) it'll probably get funneled into my project truck. New heads, cam, intake, throttle body, upgraded fuel pump, and a tune, in addition to the re-ring job it desperately needs.

Im eyeing up a longines hydroconquest
Love me some automatic divers

>tax return

You mean paying extra taxes?

Some of us have pretty simple taxes and whatever interest we might make or lose on an extra thousand or few isn't worth a lot of bother.

My taxes are pretty simple.
I always have to pay extra. Last year it was about €1500 extra.

AEM infinity 6 and maybe a wiring specialties harness

Bummer. The worked it out here so that a lot of average people get a little something back so that they think it's free money and the government is Santa Claus every year instead of a horrible scam.

Welcome to the country where the difference between earning €20k and €40k is about a few hundred a year.

I've never met anyone who understood was a tax return even was. I had to get berated asking what it was on Veeky Forums to realize how fucking retarded it is not to claim 1-2 allowances. You can use that extra money to invest. Even a 0.01% return is an incredible increase over a tax return.

I literally have no idea what you said to me

I probably need some new rear tires. Gotta get some more grip over stock.

If you're a real person making real money. It's not even really worth the time and effort to try to deduct everything under the sun any more than it is to make an extra $100 by using CDs these days, all the while losing money on the whole because you forgot when you learned about fractions in elementary school and failed to normalize for inflation.

You might as well berate yourself for shitposting on Veeky Forums instead of investing your time in some side-hustle or other.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

i'm getting back like $250 so nothing really

I should be getting about 1400 back, so repairs and body work for the dart. If any is left, straight to savings.

>If you're a real person making real money.
where do you think you are

this thread is starting to make me feel insecure because I have no idea what taxes are and own a casio f-91.
I'll JUST leave.

post dart

It's all niggered up

You cunts. I had to pay back $3700 last year

Thanks trudeau

Turbo tax app makes things easy. 1st time doing them and im 23.
Its nothing fancy, but i like it (when it runs right). Fixing it up for my wedding.

Didnt post pic.

Is turbotax doing anything more for you than generic $15 sanctioned e-file link #18 from irs.gov?

itt:fags who get taxes back every year from their Burger King jobs

Is this what it is? Ever since I got my "real job" I've stopped getting refunds too.

Reminder that taxation is theft. There is no moral obligation to pay taxes.

The only reason to pay is so that you don’t get shot, forced into a concrete box at gunpoint. They take your money to fund oppressive wars and a dysgenic welfare state

Probably paying extra cuz I didn't have health insurance last year.

Wonder if I just say I did, what the likelihood of them finding out would be.

ITT people whose income is high enough to even pay taxes